Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested.
- Q:Guitar strings, nylon or steel?
- find an online tuner and tune the strings to the tuning you want. trust me, guitar hurts your fingers after a while. but your skin gets used to it's, it's what ever.
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:where is cold formed steel framing used?
- It will vary from location to location. A possible way of telling is how the material is joined. If the material is riveted together it is likely cold rolled. If the material is welded then its probably normalized steel (possibly annealed but less likely). Cold rolling increases the yield strength of the material so less of it is needed. However, it also make the material more brittle. Welding creates defects in the region surrounding the weld and these are more likely to grow and cause failure in a cold rolled steel than a normalised or annealed steels. In addition the heat from the welding will change the microstructure that was deliberately introduced by the cold rolling process resulting in a localised drop in yield strength. Normalised and annealed steels are more ductile and tougher than Cold rolled steel but they have a lower yield strength. Because they are tough and ductile they are less sensitive to crakcs and defects so welding won't lead to as big a reduction in strength. Another possible consideration is the environment they are used in. Steels exhibit a transition temperature (actually more like a range) where they go from behaving like a ductile material to a brittle material. A well known example of what this can cause are the Liberty ships in WW2 (Supply vessels from the US to the UK). These were made by welding together sheets of cold rolled steel to form one continuous Hull. Unfortuantely the transiton temperature of the steel taht was sued was around 4 degrees while the Baltic Ocean is about 0 degrees. As a result small cracks would grow and then when the reached a critical size they would tear through the ship at the speed of sound in the metal (1500m/s) and these massive cargo ships would literally snap like twigs. So, if the steel is being used somewhere really cold its unlikely to be Cold rolled too.
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- I agree with what you are saying but I prefer Steel Cages matches that should only end in escape by climbing out of the cage. Escaping through the Steel cage door should be done away with. I wouldn't mind keeping pinfalls and submissions as part of Steel Cage matches as well as escaping via climbing out of the cage. Escaping through the Steel Cage door should be stopped and not aloud from now on. The fact that some one can just exit through a door defeats the purpose of trying to keep the competitors inside the Steel Cage and interference outside the Steel Cage. The Steel Cage door should be chained up and padlocked until the match is officially over.
- Q:How do we use steel ?
- Strength of metals is normally measured by the tensile strength as the main measure although this is not the only property as hardness is another big factor. Basically, iron is soft and steel is hard. Plain iron is stretchy and does not corrode quickly, whereas steel is much stiffer and corrodes more quickly. The tensile strength of cold worked iron is about half that of an average steel, likewise the hardness is about half that of steel too. Pure iron, which is rarely used, is even weaker and softer again and a bit more like softer materials like copper and aluminium. Where confusion comes in is that there is another iron - Cast Iron - which is totally different to both iron and steel. Cast iron is very hard and tough but incredibly brittle so its properties are very different.
- Q:why use brass sell casings? why not steel?
- Expansion and more resistant to rust. Besides, steel cased ammo is made in East Eur..abia in all kinds of calibers but many people complain about it not being able to expand or that the steel wears out the extractor faster (not true), then they go and buy some.
- Q:Is 30CrNiMo8 a kind of high alloy STEEL?
- Pretty sure it's low alloy steel, it's harder to smelt as it can contain up to 50% of other elements.
- Q:on pokemon diamond what pokemon are week to steel types?
- Hi! well i hav both games but ther's no big difference. I play Diamond more though. For starter u shud pick piplup: 1. because u love water pokemon of course 2. piplup is stong against chimchar (water- fire) 3. it can learn ice moves like ice beam which are super effective against torterra. 4. Empoleon looks Wicked!! and its steel type backs up its weaknesses. i liked it. hav fun with the game!!!!!!!
- Q:Strength of aluminum/steel i-beams?
- steel is definitely cheaper than aluminum. for the same size, steel is stronger. and much heavier. it may/will require stronger support posts. you'll want to be careful not to set up a galvanic reaction where you have steel and aluminum meet. stainless steel is much more expensive. you just want to make sure your steel beams have a good rustproof coating. either zinc plate or paint.
- Q:Where could I acquire true steel?
- You have already a good answer, but you have to bear in mind that in your work you need to follow the correct procedure for heat treatment. That procedure is dependent on the type of steel you have picked on.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range