Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested.
- Q:Rolled oats VS Steel cut oats?
- Steel okorder.com/
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- both okorder.com/
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Q: will a stainless steel gun rust? A: Under certain conditions, it can rust. But stainless steel will last longer than blued steel will under such conditions. Also, some parts of a stainless steel revolver might not be stainless steel. The internal parts may be normal steel. Q: I just bought a used Taurus 85 stainless 38 spl revolver, it's about 25 years old but looks like new. This is my first stainless steel gun. I'm wondering if there's any special things I need to be aware of or cleaning methods? A: There are no special methods required. Stainless steel is fairly convenient easy to clean and maintain. Carbon-fouling can still build-up and metal discolorations may occur. These can be cleaned up with cleaning solvents and the use of a Scotch-brite cleaning pad or something similar. If it gets a scratch, the scratch can be polished away or left alone and the scratch can become a badge of honor or something. Q: I have a chrome bore AK, cleaning is always super easy, wondering of cleaning a SS revolver would be the same. A: Stainless steel is pretty tough on its own. Chrome-lining a stainless steel barrel wouldn't be considered cost effective in most circumstances. Cleaning the inside of a stainless steel barrel will be similar to cleaning a blued steel barrel that is not chrome-lined.
- Q:Conductivity question for electricity through stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Conductivity
- Q:How much is obselete steel worth when sold as scrap?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:where can you buy steel from?
- This okorder.com/... Most towns have a steel supply house/ business, check your yellow pages. Also check with local welding and machine shops. They can give you ideas and or their suppliers. They often have bits and pieces that you might buy, instead of ordering a full sheet of material. Wingman
- Q:slingshot ammo: glass or steel?
- Steel has more mass.
- Q:Best steel for a all purpose knife?
- There is no right one answer, because the term all purpose knife covers a very broad spectrum. The same knife that would be good for wood carving will not be the same for food prep, and will not be the same for general utility purposes. I'll just give you my humble opinion. For fixed blade, hard use blades. Where you will be doing bush tasks like chopping, carving etc... 1095 carbon is generally the standard. Now, 1095 is a great steel, it isn't the BEST steel. There are other steels that can outperform it. But for the price and availability its hard to beat. For folders, I prefer a decent stainless, like aus 8. It holds a good edge, and will hold up to any tasks you need a folding knife to do. Contrary to what you will read on the internet, stainless steel is not all crap. Its just that cheap stainless is just that, cheap. Stainless steel is only as good as its tempering process, some companies such as boker do amazing things with the steel and make for an impressive blade. Just stay away from crap stainless. So to sum up. 1095 for fixed blades. aus 8 for folders. These are both common steels used by different companies. If you get caught up on finding the perfect steel, you may overlook more important aspects of the knife itself. Unless your fixed blade is mostly going to be a food processing, and skinning knife, then I would suggest a QUALITY stainless as well. Remember that all high carbon blades need to be kept oiled or they will start to rust very fast. Btw, I suggest anyone looking into knives to check out mora fixed blades. Incredibly cheap, sharp and durable. They are the rockstars of bushcraft.
- Q:Soldering Steel Wire?
- You can indeed by using the correct flux as normal soldering fluxes as used by plumbers will not work. I believe to solder steel it requires an acid flux which will corrode copper so when its done make sure its well cleaned afterwards and if possible apply a corrosion proofer afterwards ie paint or even petroleum jelly. I am curious as to why you would want to solder wire to a steel nail.
- Q:what is best cookware? stainless steel or iron?
- I have a combination of them both. I have Le Creuset enameled cast iron dutch-ovens, pots and pans; as well as All Clad stainless steel saute and deep-rimmed pans which have a copper core. I have one non-stick pan that I use for cooking eggs in.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range