Hot Dip Galvanized Wire / Galvanized Iron Wire / Electro Galvanized Wire, Electro galvanized iron wire/galvanized binding wire/binding wire
Quality low carbon steel wire used in producing of hot-dip galvanized wire, going through wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling. Zinc coating ranges from 20g to 500g, and can be different according to customer’s specific requirements. The maximum weight for single coil hot-dip galvanized wire can be 1000 kg and all weight in the scope available.
This kind of galvanized wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Low carbon galvanized steel wire :1006, 1008, Q195.etc.
High carbon galvanized steel wire : 55#,60#,65#,70#,72A,80#,77B,82B.etc.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD and other standards
a. Diameter : 0.1mm ~ 6.0mm, All available.
b. Zinc coating weight : 100 ~ 500 gram/m2 .
c. Tensile strength : Low carbon wire: 290 ~ 1200 MPA. High carbon wire: 1000 ~ 1870 MPA.
d. The specifications are in confirmity with customers' requirements or relevant standards.
Note that : Our products are produced according to your special demands or the relevant standards. So that please inform us your specific requirements.
Hot Dip Galvanized Wire
Standard Bundle Weight (Kg)
Electro Galvanized Wire
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Q:Wire tension physics question?
- Problem 1: If the tension in the two wires are equal, the angle they make with the horizontal must also be equal. Always remember that a horizontal line is a straight angle; hence, it has a measurement of 180°. Let's look for the angle the wires make with the horizontal. 130 + x + x = 180 130 + 2x = 180 2x = 180 - 130 2x = 50 (Divide both sides by 2) x = 25° Each wire makes a 25° angle with the horizontal. We can now find the tension. The mass must be divided by 2. Using trigonometry, let's find the tension force. The divided weight of the lamp shall be the opposite side, and the tension force shall be the hypotenuse. sin 25° = (200 / 2) / Ftens Ftens = 100 / sin 25° Ftens = 236.62 N (Answer) The tension is 236.62 N in each wire. Problem 2: We use the same approach. 100 + x + x = 180 100 + 2x = 180 2x = 180 - 100 2x = 80 (Divide both sides by 2) x = 40° Each wire makes a 40° angle with the horizontal. Calculate the tension force. sin 40° = (200 / 2) / Ftens Ftens = 100 / sin 40° Ftens = 155.57 N (Answer) The tension is 155.57 N in each wire. Hope this helps!
- Q:can you electrify chicken wire?
- Electric Chicken Wire
- Q:Is Lime Wire bad for your computer?
- Yes, i had lime wire and i had to delete everything i had ever had on my computer it was a nightmaree.. but then i found Frostwire, its the exact same practicall but its blue.. you know how limewire's green, well iv never had any trouble with Frostwire, so i say its a much better choice ;D x
- Q:How to wire fixture to switch?
- Identify which wire goes where. The power in and the power out and the switch get confusing to anyone. In most cases they are all wired together and a jumper is used to wire the light. Except the return wire from the switch which is connected to the light. For a wire system using NM cable (romex) the power in is wired to the switch, the white in the switch cable is marked with black tape at each end and it is connected to the black of the power in cable the black from the switch is wired to the light, the rest of the wires are made up color to color and a short jumper is used from the whites to the light.
- Q:Why when you loop a straight wire into loops (coil), it acquires a higher inductance?
- If the ends of the wire are joined to form a circuit each loop forms a path for induced current, the currents of each loop are accumulative.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:High voltage with small wire?
- Wire six does not care about voltage, it cares about current. Every wire has a speific Fusing current when it melts or in a coil it burns up the insulation and shorts out.
- Q:GFCI outlet with 6 wires?
- You need to find which set of wires is the feed 1st. Turn off breaker for that circuit disconnect wires . Then turn breaker back on . Which black wire is hot ? Remember which black wire has power. Then shut off breaker again . The black wire that is hot gets connected to your line voltage connection side ( Gold screw on outlet ) the white wire goes to the other line voltage side ( Silver screw ) . The other black and white wire gets connected to the load side of the GFI . If the screws are all the same color for some reason . Remember the longer slot is always the neutral or white wire . The smaller slot is the black or hot wire . Ground to the green screw .Turn breaker back on and test .
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- truthfully it isn't any longer a code violation. there's a provision interior the electrical powered code that asserts that any splice might desire to be in a qualified container with cover and it would be available, meaning do no longer sheet rock over or placed cupboard in front of j container. The 8/3 section concerns me. maximum levels are rated at 50 amps and huge sort 8 is to small for fifty amps. examine the score plate on the kind. ascertain all connections are tight. Dan
- Q:wired connection with xbox 360?
- community overall performance would be with regards to an identical. I truly have the two and there is not any distinction. basically relies upon on in case you want to spend on the instant dongle for the Xbox, or decide for the difficulty of cable. i could go cable if this is basically as undemanding / low priced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range