Hot Dip Galvanized Wire / Galvanized Iron Wire / Electro Galvanized Wire, Electro galvanized iron wire/galvanized binding wire/binding wire
Quality low carbon steel wire used in producing of hot-dip galvanized wire, going through wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling. Zinc coating ranges from 20g to 500g, and can be different according to customer’s specific requirements. The maximum weight for single coil hot-dip galvanized wire can be 1000 kg and all weight in the scope available.
This kind of galvanized wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Low carbon galvanized steel wire :1006, 1008, Q195.etc.
High carbon galvanized steel wire : 55#,60#,65#,70#,72A,80#,77B,82B.etc.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD and other standards
a. Diameter : 0.1mm ~ 6.0mm, All available.
b. Zinc coating weight : 100 ~ 500 gram/m2 .
c. Tensile strength : Low carbon wire: 290 ~ 1200 MPA. High carbon wire: 1000 ~ 1870 MPA.
d. The specifications are in confirmity with customers' requirements or relevant standards.
Note that : Our products are produced according to your special demands or the relevant standards. So that please inform us your specific requirements.
Hot Dip Galvanized Wire
Standard Bundle Weight (Kg)
Electro Galvanized Wire
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- General electric wire wire is copper, copper. High temperature is not enough to ignite it lighter. Generally, the electricity is neutral and will not produce electricity. Friction with wood will not produce electricity or sparks, but the temperature will rise
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- The elastic modulus is the inherent property of the material and, once the material is determined, the modulus of elasticity has been determined, irrespective of shape
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range