Order On-line Tracking
Hopper Bottom Galvanized Grain Steel Silo Used for Storing Rice
1,galvanized grain steel silo for sale
2,high quality and best price steel silos
3,hopper bottom steel silos used for storing
assembly corrugated hot-dip galvanizing hopper bottom steel silos used for grain storage with best quality and price and 50-1250tons capacity for sales
Hopper bottom steel silo are famous for its automatic discharging process.
The grain inside silos could unload automatically due to gravity, and very efficient;
The steel legs are made of H beam which have good quality and bearing.
2 kinds of angle-45 degree and 60 degree, among which the 60 degree conical-bottom is usually used to store larger pellet and powdered materials of high viscosity.
Hot dip galvanized steel sheets, 275g/m2 coating galvanizing.
Bolt and screw connected, assembly and easy maintenance.
Our bolted steel silo is used to store grain, seed, feed, cement, coal and other granular or powdered materials. Popular uses for our product include, Temporary Transit, Raw Material, and Grain warehouses. Current applications of the Bolted Steel Silo is to provide efficient and affordable storage solutions for grain warehousing, alcohol plant, flourmill, oil mill, starch factory, feed mill, malt factory, distilleries, seaport, farm, and grain-processing centers, etc.(Grain including: Wheat /corn /soybean /sorghum /buckwheat /cereal /paddy /millet /bran /rice /peas /beans /rapeseeds /beet seeds /peanut /rye)
Some advantages of our product:
1. Lower basic cost with lightweight, low request for foundation, low consumption of steel.
2. High degree of standardization. We can produce the standard components which can be installed on-the-spot.
3. Simple, easy and efficient to install within a short amount of time due to superior component design which are connected by standard bolts.
4. Easy to understand . The bolted silo is equipped with relevant accessories, such as: conveyor, ventilation, drying and monitoring devices, etc. to ensure the quality and safety of the material stored in the silo.
5. Easy to maintain. As the parts of the silo are connected by standard bolts, so it is easy to remove or repair it.
6. Low cost and long tenure of use. The cost of bolted silo is just 35%-50% of the cement silo with the same specification; and its life span can reach 30 years.
7, Hopper bottom silo advantage is can natural flow, but it is capacity limited, capacity no more than 1250tons.
1. The Silo Body
Include the wall plate, column, manhole, roof ladders and so on.
(1) The wall plate
Our steel is hot galvanized, which makes it durable and weather resistant. Our advanced bolts with spherical washer and the resisting-worn rubber are used to ensure the tightness
and using period.
The column, made by the Z-bar, is used to reinforce the silo body. It is connected by junction panels.
(3) Manhole and Roof Ladders
There are inspection door and ladders inside and outside the silo body. It is convenient and accessible for any maintenance work.
Roof is made up of radiated beam, roof cover board, tension ring, ventilator scoop, roof cap, etc.
The space age construction technology, which is adopted in the design of the silo framework, can ensure the stability of silo under the large span. There is a guardrail around the silo eaves and there is also a manhole on top of the roof.
3. Hopper bottom
Steel leg, laces for steel leg, ventilation net pipe
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|