Order On-line Tracking
Bulk Powder Storage Fly Ash Silo
Specification of Bulk Powder Storage silo:
Process flow diagram of Bulk Powder Storage silo:
Advantages for Bulk Powder Storage Silo:
1. High strength: The spiral steel silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our spiral steel silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between spiral steel silos amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons spiral steel silo.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for spiral steel silo body.
6. Nice appearance: The roof is subulate and is not easy to accumulate dust or water. The bin is shining and observable with silvery lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|