Specifications of High Quality Quartz Plate
quartz glass plate/quartz plate/quartz sheet
ISO 9001:2000 ISO 14001:2004
Material properties of High Quality Quartz Plate
Excellent physical and chemical performance
High Corrosion Resistance
Broad Transmission Spectrum
Working temperature: 1100°C=2012°F
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality Quartz Plate
|Packaging Detail:||standard export packing|
- Q:Method for using quartz stone polishing agent?
- The use of wax and wax liquid box: the 8# wax brush evenly on the table, with a polishing machine and with a clean cloth to wipe clean, and then use cotton cloth dipped in oil and then wipe the surface polishing of 3#, make the whole table. By the wax evenly, then wipe with cotton and wool polishing ball corner and edge type the table, clean and shiny, polished with polishing machine, should pay attention to force uniform and polishing speed, the surface is smooth to the touch and visual effects of polishing more bright and beautiful.
- Q:What are the advantages of quartz stone countertops and acrylics?
- In fact, quartz stone also belongs to artificial stone, artificial stone is a big category, all through the equipment made of artificial stone. But people are accustomed to ordinary calcium powder board or aluminum plate, composite acrylic and other stone called artificial stone, the quartz stone separate.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- There are two kinds of mode of production: production and production of pressing blocks, both have advantages and disadvantages. The former is dominant in the diagonal and flatness, while the latter is better in terms of color uniformity, and can also be profiled, such as cylindrical processing. The current market for stone blocks to the production of more. Product features: 1. Most of the stone used in different colors of organic pigments, organic pigments on the sun, water, acid and other are not tolerated, and easy to fade or even change color. The stone most glue content is high, on the one hand, resulting in a stone texture decoration effect is not strong, not on the level, on the other hand, the glue of expansion and contraction amplitude, easy deformation Qiqiao, short service life, moreover, the glue contains volatile toxic gases, harmful to human body. Because of the technological reasons, Kong Kong has a lot of pores, the products have poor shock resistance, and it is easy to ooze, stain and resist the disease. Its glossiness is more fake, and it is easy to be worn and not lasting. The use of marble powder as raw materials of stone not acid, because its main component is CaCO3, CaCO3 and acid reaction and easy decomposition; marble powder and binder hardness is very low, so the stone hardness is very low, generally less than the Mohs hardness of 3, so don't wear resistance, not easy to scratch. Because of the marble and granite composition, the first generation of hillock stone is more or less radioactive. Artificial stone is mainly used for interior wall and floor, in the process of using physical properties in natural stone and quartz stone, when used in the ground to produce blistering, discoloration, scratching phenomenon, after a long time is very difficult to clean. In terms of surface gloss, there is a big gap with natural stone.
- Q:Table top is marble good and quartz stone good?
- Kitchen countertops with marble, then, the hardness is good, but there is a gap stitching, it is difficult to make modeling; natural, radiation. There are fine pores, easy to oil absorption, infiltration color, used for a long time, mesa is very greasy. Not easy to clean, scratch, difficult to repair.
- Q:Consult ambry mesa, quartz stone and toughened glass?
- Quartz stone is the best, no radiation, high hardness, no oil leakage, easy maintenance, now famous ambry flagship store general table materials are quartz stone, toughened glass is not good, but certainly not the former high hardness, easy to scratch marks, difficult to remove, the cabinet is used for more than ten years of things, to use a durable.
- Q:How much is a quartz stone sheet? What's the specification?
- See how much you want, and wholesale prices and agency prices are not the same, generally around 170 square one. Now on the market cabinet specifications are generally 2440*750-760*15mm, big board is generally 3200*1600*15mm, and these two are standard boards. Generally have to 3100*1500*15, the size of foreign countries are generally 20mm thick.
- Q:Cabinets, quartz stone countertops, joints polished?
- The polishing process: marble polishing materials looking up the situation after the glue rubber processing, good sanding and polishing; the first single line drawing roughing mill, coarse grinding with 0.5MM fine grinding and water margin; splicing: the Polish line according to the installation of image stitching, and select the deployment according to line surface color, color, pattern to ensure good results.
- Q:What is a quartz board?
- Quartz is a kind of physical and chemical properties of mineral resources are very stable, the crystal belongs to the three party system of oxide minerals, namely low quartz (a- quartz, quartz) is the most widely distributed group minerals in a mineral species. The broad quartz also includes high temperature quartz (b- quartz). Also known as quartz block silica, mainly the production of quartz sand (also called silica) raw material is quartz refractory material and firing ferrosilicon raw materials.Quartz chemical formula is SiO2, often contain a small amount of impurities, such as Al2O3, IMO, CaO, MgO and so on. It comes in many different types. The raw materials used for daily use are quartz, quartz sand, quartzite, sandstone, silica, opal, diatomite, etc., and the rice hull ash is also rich in SiO2. The appearance of quartz is usually white, milky, gray and semi transparent, Mohs hardness is 7, broken glass luster or fat luster, the proportion varies because of crystal type, change between 2.22-2.65.
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertop?
- What kind of material used for window sill is more cost-effective, I heard that DuPont's good advice, where to buy, and fidelity and cheap.. if the two are true, quartz stone will be better and more expensive, is currently on the international table popular trend,
- Q:Which is better, quartz rock, class A to class C?
- The main production of quartz crystal in pegmatite geode block; often occurs in hydrothermal veins; granular quartz is the main minerals of granite, gneiss and sandstone many rock composition. In addition to crystal, agate and other used as gems or process materials, the more pure general quartz used in large quantities as glass raw materials, grinding materials, silicon refractory materials, etc.. Impure quartz is an important building material.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range