Packaging & Delivery of Standard Quartz Crucible
|Packaging Detail:||standard export packing|
Specifications of Standard Quartz Crucible
1.all kinds crucible
2.make as your drawing
3.high corrosion resistance
4.high quality,no bubble,no airline
Features of Standard Quartz Crucible
1.Extraordinary Reliability - Thermo Materials' ISO 9000 quality system mandates 100% inspection using assisted visual, ultrasonic and other quality assurance techniques for crucibles
2.Outstanding Thermal Shock Resistance - fused silica maintains the lowest coefficient of thermal expansion of any commercially available material
3.Excellent Refractoriness - reliable performance to extreme temperatures and pressures.
4.Application: Fused silica crucibles are used in the manufacture of poly-crystalline silicon solar cells, an important energy source for the future.
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- If the whole crucible is used, the external force of the crucible will cause the fiber damage of the carbon crucible when the quartz crucible is taken.In addition, the carbon carbon crucible may cause cracks during the fabrication of the preform.
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Ceramic crucible: heat of 1200 degrees; suitable for K2S2O7 acid melt samples.; generally can not be used with NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances as flux melting, in order to avoid corrosion of porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucible and hydrofluoric acid exposure; porcelain crucible can dilute hydrochloric acid washing boiling cleaning.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Because of the use of extremely harsh conditions, the crucible of purity, strength, appearance defects, internal quality, high temperature performance, thermal shock stability and dimensional accuracy has very strict requirements.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- In addition to HF, ordinary dilute inorganic acids can be used as cleaning solutions. Quartz crucibles used for drawing monocrystalline silicon in China are 18 inches and 20 inches 22 inches. There are also 22 or more crucibles used by manufacturers. At present, the crucible technology produced by large crucible manufacturers in China is quite mature. Its production and use of raw materials, quartz sand imported by the United States and Norway high purity quartz sand two. There are also small factories using homemade materials. The quartz crucibles produced by their raw materials have certain influence on the stability of the drawn monocrystalline silicon.The current production of crucible coating technique has been used by most manufacturers is in ordinary quartz sand solution for crucible surface coated with a layer of two barium oxide solution so as to form a dense layer, the dense layer can prevent the silicon and silicon high temperature quartz crucible drawing process to improve reaction rate.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- The photovoltaic industry with loaded fixture quartz wafer, the amount is large, our students also have automatic quartz boat loading machine.
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Do not use ceramic crucibles or quartz crucibles. Use metal crucibles, preferably with silver cruciblesThe quartz crucible reacts to form the sodium silicate (2NaOH+SiO2=Na2SiO3+H2O) ceramic crucible
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- The used quartz crucibles have been contaminated. Therefore, quartz crucibles used for single crystal drawing are disposable
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Silica is acidic oxide, with acidic oxides and alkaline oxides, transparency, alkali reaction,The reaction principle is: SiO2+CaO=CaSiO3SiO2+Ca (OH) 2=CaSiO3+H2OTherefore, the crucible will corrode and the medicine in the crucible will spoil.
our company is a specialized manufacturer of all kinds of halogen lamps, such as infrared ray halogen lamps for heater series, J type series, JC type series and metal halid lamps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Indian：South Asian;Japan
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 8 line
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range