The transparent quartz plates have the features of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion.
Transparent Quartz Plates:
Quartz plates, SiO2≥99.99%. The quartz plates have the features of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion. It is transparent with good transmittance of visible light(>90%).
Specifications: length 10-1200mm, Width 10-800mm, thickness1-40mm.
The quartz plates are widely used in the fields including semiconductor, light sources, communication devices, laser instruments, optic instruments, lab instruments, electricity devices, metallurgy, medical and chemical instruments, building material, defense industry and so on.
- Q:How to produce quartz plate?
- About 10% unsaturated polyester resinAbout 90% quartz sand + glass particles + decorative particles.0.5-1% about toner + titanium dioxide + trace additivesAbout 0.1% curing agentAbout 0.1% of the coupling agent
- Q:Method for using quartz stone polishing agent?
- The use of wax and wax liquid box: the 8# wax brush evenly on the table, with a polishing machine and with a clean cloth to wipe clean, and then use cotton cloth dipped in oil and then wipe the surface polishing of 3#, make the whole table. By the wax evenly, then wipe with cotton and wool polishing ball corner and edge type the table, clean and shiny, polished with polishing machine, should pay attention to force uniform and polishing speed, the surface is smooth to the touch and visual effects of polishing more bright and beautiful.
- Q:What are the advantages of quartz stone countertops and acrylics?
- Acrylic stone and quartz stone is not what is good or bad, the composition, characteristics of relatively large differences, so at the time of purchase, to know which characteristics of their comparative value to the table, or acrylic quartz. Acrylic stone as the main board market now cabinet material, processing appearance, mainly after arc the water retaining and absolute seamless stitching and special processing, which is beyond the reach of the quartz stone; in addition, acrylic stone quartz stone better relative toughness, especially pure acrylic. Optimal advantages: seamless splicing, changing shape, color variety is soft, easy to repair problems. The use of time is too long, and then re polished, but also shiny as new. Shortcomings: hardness is slightly worse, and quartz stone, such as rough objects on the table friction, easy to destroy the table brightness. Composite acrylic, high temperature resistance to about 90 degrees, pure acrylic, high temperature resistance of 120 degrees. But not long exposure to overheated objects.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- There are two kinds of mode of production: production and production of pressing blocks, both have advantages and disadvantages. The former is dominant in the diagonal and flatness, while the latter is better in terms of color uniformity, and can also be profiled, such as cylindrical processing. The current market for stone blocks to the production of more. Product features: 1. Most of the stone used in different colors of organic pigments, organic pigments on the sun, water, acid and other are not tolerated, and easy to fade or even change color. The stone most glue content is high, on the one hand, resulting in a stone texture decoration effect is not strong, not on the level, on the other hand, the glue of expansion and contraction amplitude, easy deformation Qiqiao, short service life, moreover, the glue contains volatile toxic gases, harmful to human body. Because of the technological reasons, Kong Kong has a lot of pores, the products have poor shock resistance, and it is easy to ooze, stain and resist the disease. Its glossiness is more fake, and it is easy to be worn and not lasting. The use of marble powder as raw materials of stone not acid, because its main component is CaCO3, CaCO3 and acid reaction and easy decomposition; marble powder and binder hardness is very low, so the stone hardness is very low, generally less than the Mohs hardness of 3, so don't wear resistance, not easy to scratch. Because of the marble and granite composition, the first generation of hillock stone is more or less radioactive. Artificial stone is mainly used for interior wall and floor, in the process of using physical properties in natural stone and quartz stone, when used in the ground to produce blistering, discoloration, scratching phenomenon, after a long time is very difficult to clean. In terms of surface gloss, there is a big gap with natural stone.
- Q:Is natural quartz expensive? How much is it?
- But his hardness and density are a bit better. But also more environmentally friendly than other materials, such as: "stainless steel" and "wood" is very easy to scratch, prone to scratches buy Quartz stone countertops if you find a good store to buy, the price is very good, not too cheap.
- Q:Consult ambry mesa, quartz stone and toughened glass?
- Have a chance of self tempered glass, will be blown up, even if the cut quartz stone can also continue to use the stick.
- Q:Cabinets, quartz stone countertops, joints polished?
- According to the installation of 500# mill line after the requirements of the first serial number, and then open the polishing, do not cause the polishing lines form a concave convex shape in the interface; dislocation interface, polished transition section should lengthen the distance, the longer the better, and at the time of grinding by the ruler to check the straightness; marble polishing, after each abrasive polishing or grinding, should carefully check to see the smooth polishing, grinding, grinding after a cover should be produced before a trace of abrasive; polishing marble should pay attention to the control of water consumption, water shortage is easy to produce smooth surface of marble burning stereotypes; when polishing along the line direction stretched as far as possible, the longer the better, it can avoid the ripple; marble polishing faster; using high speed Polish power tool
- Q:What is a quartz board?
- Quartz is a kind of physical and chemical properties of mineral resources are very stable, the crystal belongs to the three party system of oxide minerals, namely low quartz (a- quartz, quartz) is the most widely distributed group minerals in a mineral species. The broad quartz also includes high temperature quartz (b- quartz). Also known as quartz block silica, mainly the production of quartz sand (also called silica) raw material is quartz refractory material and firing ferrosilicon raw materials.Quartz chemical formula is SiO2, often contain a small amount of impurities, such as Al2O3, IMO, CaO, MgO and so on. It comes in many different types. The raw materials used for daily use are quartz, quartz sand, quartzite, sandstone, silica, opal, diatomite, etc., and the rice hull ash is also rich in SiO2. The appearance of quartz is usually white, milky, gray and semi transparent, Mohs hardness is 7, broken glass luster or fat luster, the proportion varies because of crystal type, change between 2.22-2.65.
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertop?
- There are no problems with quartz stone countertops, and there is no need to use them. Microcrystalline stone hardness and abrasion resistance are prominent, sensory effect is good, that is, higher cost. Not bad money is certainly Microcrystalline stone good.
- Q:Which is better, quartz rock, class A to class C?
- The chemical composition of quartzite (dominated by SiO2 through infrared spectroscopy can prove that the map is shown in Figure 1; or use the Thermo Scientific Quant X ray fluorescence spectrometer were analyzed, the main elements of Si, containing a small amount of impurities; rich colors, yellow, green, grey, common white, brown, orange, red pink, red and blue; glass luster; cleavage; density of 2.64 ~ 2.71g/cm3; Mohs hardness of 6.5 ~ 7; the refractive index is often 1.54 (measuring point); heterogeneous aggregates; microscope examination granular structure, some samples of fiber light apparent visible granular structure, excellent quality and delicate texture and grain is not obvious (Figure 4).Quartzite Jade Bracelet - A (Figure 4)B quartz quartzite jadeObservation under the microscope magnification in the reflected light, the surface is rough, uneven, acid etch is very obvious, showed clear reticular pattern, this is because the quartzite structure is relatively loose, the hardness difference between the gum and the main body of the jade after pickling, glue filled surface is easily caused by abrasion and injection the transparency; in transmitted light, high internal, relatively clean, quartz particles between the boundaries blurred. At the same time, some B quartz rocks show strong green fluorescence in the ultraviolet fluorescent lamp. Generally speaking, the transparency of B quartzite jade is improved, and the aesthetic effect is increased.The most common form of quartz jade in C is the Malaysia jade, a green quartz rock originally used in imitation of jade.The microscope observation, visible quartz particles clearance and cracks in dye aggregation, a stockwork or loofahs shaped distribution, a small amount was mass distribution, uneven color distribution.
We are one of the earliest companies to develop the production of quartz glass products in China. We have the best comprehensive processing ability, and a variety of testing technologies. We have strong technology and many talents engaged in the processing of quartz glass and advanced production equipment. The melting point of our products is up to 1730 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average