Detailed Product Description
Specifications of red quartz tubes:
1.high purity, good spectral transmission,
2.well controlled dimension and lower OH
High Quality Dark Red Quartz Tube
We can supply different type and sizes of color quartz tube for heating elements,like ruby quartz tube, black quartz tube, gray quartz tube, yellow quartz tube and etc.,
OD10mm,12mm, 16mm, 18mm and etc.,
- Q:How to produce quartz plate?
- When the strength of the finished product reaches the satisfactory level, it is scraped, polished and cut. Just OK.Specific varieties are not the same, the craft is not the same. The above is for reference only. I hope it works for you.
- Q:What are the advantages of quartz stone countertops and acrylics?
- In fact, quartz stone also belongs to artificial stone, artificial stone is a big category, all through the equipment made of artificial stone. But people are accustomed to ordinary calcium powder board or aluminum plate, composite acrylic and other stone called artificial stone, the quartz stone separate.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- There are two kinds of mode of production: production and production of pressing blocks, both have advantages and disadvantages. The former is dominant in the diagonal and flatness, while the latter is better in terms of color uniformity, and can also be profiled, such as cylindrical processing. The current market for stone blocks to the production of more. Product features: 1. Most of the stone used in different colors of organic pigments, organic pigments on the sun, water, acid and other are not tolerated, and easy to fade or even change color. The stone most glue content is high, on the one hand, resulting in a stone texture decoration effect is not strong, not on the level, on the other hand, the glue of expansion and contraction amplitude, easy deformation Qiqiao, short service life, moreover, the glue contains volatile toxic gases, harmful to human body. Because of the technological reasons, Kong Kong has a lot of pores, the products have poor shock resistance, and it is easy to ooze, stain and resist the disease. Its glossiness is more fake, and it is easy to be worn and not lasting. The use of marble powder as raw materials of stone not acid, because its main component is CaCO3, CaCO3 and acid reaction and easy decomposition; marble powder and binder hardness is very low, so the stone hardness is very low, generally less than the Mohs hardness of 3, so don't wear resistance, not easy to scratch. Because of the marble and granite composition, the first generation of hillock stone is more or less radioactive. Artificial stone is mainly used for interior wall and floor, in the process of using physical properties in natural stone and quartz stone, when used in the ground to produce blistering, discoloration, scratching phenomenon, after a long time is very difficult to clean. In terms of surface gloss, there is a big gap with natural stone.
- Q:Will quartz rocks be divided into cast and pressed ones?
- Called quartz stone, chemical composition, process, casting density is small, light weight, there are obvious differences, the front and back pattern particles easily cracked, deformation.
- Q:Table top is marble good and quartz stone good?
- Kitchen countertops with marble, then, the hardness is good, but there is a gap stitching, it is difficult to make modeling; natural, radiation. There are fine pores, easy to oil absorption, infiltration color, used for a long time, mesa is very greasy. Not easy to clean, scratch, difficult to repair.
- Q:Consult ambry mesa, quartz stone and toughened glass?
- Have a chance of self tempered glass, will be blown up, even if the cut quartz stone can also continue to use the stick.
- Q:How much is a quartz stone sheet? What's the specification?
- Quartz stone plate specifications in 2440*700, also has the width is 750 and 760, more than 400 yuan in monochrome one, also has a 3050*1400 board in 1400 more than one, this is a common grade quartz stone manufacturers, not transportation, consumption and processing costs, the main to see the brand and color and equipment quality, the price of higher quality OK.
- Q:Cabinets, quartz stone countertops, joints polished?
- The polishing process: marble polishing materials looking up the situation after the glue rubber processing, good sanding and polishing; the first single line drawing roughing mill, coarse grinding with 0.5MM fine grinding and water margin; splicing: the Polish line according to the installation of image stitching, and select the deployment according to line surface color, color, pattern to ensure good results.
- Q:What is a quartz board?
- Characteristics of quartz plate:1, acid and alkali resistance, grease, abrasion resistance, high and low temperature, ozone aging resistance;2, resistant to scratching, easy to scrub, corrosion resistance, tear resistance, shock resistance, thermal shock;3 、 excellent insulation performance;4, excellent optical properties, low refractive index, high reflection rate; 5, UV protection, waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-skid;
- Q:Which is better, quartz rock, class A to class C?
- The main production of quartz crystal in pegmatite geode block; often occurs in hydrothermal veins; granular quartz is the main minerals of granite, gneiss and sandstone many rock composition. In addition to crystal, agate and other used as gems or process materials, the more pure general quartz used in large quantities as glass raw materials, grinding materials, silicon refractory materials, etc.. Impure quartz is an important building material.
We are one of the earliest companies to develop the production of quartz glass products in China. We have the best comprehensive processing ability, and a variety of testing technologies. We have strong technology and many talents engaged in the processing of quartz glass and advanced production equipment. The melting point of our products is up to 1730 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average