Packaging & Delivery of Fused Quartz Plate
Packaging Detail: wafers box, bubble warp, carton, wooden case
Delivery Detail: 5-7days
Specifications of Fused Quartz Plate
Surface Handle:polished, grind
Application:solar energy, semiconductor, etc.
quartz glass plate/quartz plate/quartz sheet
Application of Fused Quartz Plate
Excellent physical and chemical performance
High Corrosion Resistance
Broad Transmission Spectrum
Working temperature: 1100°C=2012°F
2. Size and shape
If the width is not more than 205mm, the max length we can supply is 3000mm.
Round, Square, Rectangular and Various shapes available.
Widely used in Medical, Electronics instrument, Scientific research, Optical industry etc.
- Q:How to produce quartz plate?
- About 10% unsaturated polyester resinAbout 90% quartz sand + glass particles + decorative particles.0.5-1% about toner + titanium dioxide + trace additivesAbout 0.1% curing agentAbout 0.1% of the coupling agent
- Q:Method for using quartz stone polishing agent?
- The use of wax and wax liquid box: the 8# wax brush evenly on the table, with a polishing machine and with a clean cloth to wipe clean, and then use cotton cloth dipped in oil and then wipe the surface polishing of 3#, make the whole table. By the wax evenly, then wipe with cotton and wool polishing ball corner and edge type the table, clean and shiny, polished with polishing machine, should pay attention to force uniform and polishing speed, the surface is smooth to the touch and visual effects of polishing more bright and beautiful.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- There are two kinds of mode of production: production and production of pressing blocks, both have advantages and disadvantages. The former is dominant in the diagonal and flatness, while the latter is better in terms of color uniformity, and can also be profiled, such as cylindrical processing. The current market for stone blocks to the production of more. Product features: 1. Most of the stone used in different colors of organic pigments, organic pigments on the sun, water, acid and other are not tolerated, and easy to fade or even change color. The stone most glue content is high, on the one hand, resulting in a stone texture decoration effect is not strong, not on the level, on the other hand, the glue of expansion and contraction amplitude, easy deformation Qiqiao, short service life, moreover, the glue contains volatile toxic gases, harmful to human body. Because of the technological reasons, Kong Kong has a lot of pores, the products have poor shock resistance, and it is easy to ooze, stain and resist the disease. Its glossiness is more fake, and it is easy to be worn and not lasting. The use of marble powder as raw materials of stone not acid, because its main component is CaCO3, CaCO3 and acid reaction and easy decomposition; marble powder and binder hardness is very low, so the stone hardness is very low, generally less than the Mohs hardness of 3, so don't wear resistance, not easy to scratch. Because of the marble and granite composition, the first generation of hillock stone is more or less radioactive. Artificial stone is mainly used for interior wall and floor, in the process of using physical properties in natural stone and quartz stone, when used in the ground to produce blistering, discoloration, scratching phenomenon, after a long time is very difficult to clean. In terms of surface gloss, there is a big gap with natural stone.
- Q:Is natural quartz expensive? How much is it?
- Quartz stone is one of many stones, many uses, previously quartz stone only applies to the surface of the higher requirements of the cabinet table, furniture countertops, laboratory operating platform. With the economic development and market maturity, more foreign ground, walls, furniture and other fields began to use quartz stone, quartz stone relative to other materials, the price is relatively high!
- Q:Consult ambry mesa, quartz stone and toughened glass?
- Quartz stone is mainly produced with resin as raw material, have certain flexibility, not easily broken, cracked, even a slight flaw, with fine sandpaper or 100 clean cloth can be repaired, if broken or cracked, professionals can also re repair.Toughened glass is hard and brittle. Once it has cracks or breaks, it will be crushed and can not be repaired. Therefore, it is not recommended to choose the countertop for the cabinet.
- Q:How much is a quartz stone sheet? What's the specification?
- Quartz stone plate specifications in 2440*700, also has the width is 750 and 760, more than 400 yuan in monochrome one, also has a 3050*1400 board in 1400 more than one, this is a common grade quartz stone manufacturers, not transportation, consumption and processing costs, the main to see the brand and color and equipment quality, the price of higher quality OK.
- Q:Cabinets, quartz stone countertops, joints polished?
- The polishing process: marble polishing materials looking up the situation after the glue rubber processing, good sanding and polishing; the first single line drawing roughing mill, coarse grinding with 0.5MM fine grinding and water margin; splicing: the Polish line according to the installation of image stitching, and select the deployment according to line surface color, color, pattern to ensure good results.
- Q:What is a quartz board?
- Characteristics of quartz plate:1, acid and alkali resistance, grease, abrasion resistance, high and low temperature, ozone aging resistance;2, resistant to scratching, easy to scrub, corrosion resistance, tear resistance, shock resistance, thermal shock;3 、 excellent insulation performance;4, excellent optical properties, low refractive index, high reflection rate; 5, UV protection, waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-skid;
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertop?
- A quartz stone is better than a microcrystalline stone as a countertop.
- Q:Which is better, quartz rock, class A to class C?
- Quartz stone species: phanerocrystalline: colorless transparent crystal; Purple Amethyst (commonly known as amethyst); smoke smoke yellow, brown to blackish Citrine, smoky quartz or quartz; light yellow, transparent Huang Shuijing; rose red rose quartz (commonly known as lotus stone); quartz white milk. Arenaceous stone with mottled glitter due to scale inclusions such as hematite or mica. The cryptocrystalline varieties are: fibrous ceramics composed of chalcedony (Yu Sui); colloidal origin agate; composed of quartz metasomatic fibrous asbestos and the pseudocrocidolite etc.. An amorphous variety consisting of granular microcrystalline, often containing a mixture of other minerals, opaque, mostly flint, gray to black (commonly known as flint). Jasper is dark red or greenish yellow or greenish blue because of ferric oxide impurities. The main production of quartz crystal in pegmatite geode block; often occurs in hydrothermal veins; granular quartz is the main minerals of granite, gneiss and sandstone many rock composition. In addition to crystal, agate and other used as gems or process materials, the more pure general quartz used in large quantities as glass raw materials, grinding materials, silicon refractory materials, etc.. Impure quartz is an important building material.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range