Chemcial Elements of Heat-treated And Hot Rolled Forged Grinding Ball For Ball Mill DIA20MM-DIA150MM (ISO9001:2000)
Size and Weight of Heat-treated And Hot Rolled Forged Grinding Ball For Ball Mill DIA20MM-DIA150MM (ISO9001:2000)
EACH WEIGHT (Kg)
The Process Line of Production
RAW MATERIALS → CUTTING → STOVE → FORGING → TRANSFER MACHINE → QUENCHING → HEAT TREATMENT → DIMENSION TESE →PACKING →TRANSPORTATION OR SEA FREIGHT
Our Products as Follows:
1. Grinding casting balls with diameters from 20mm to 180mm
2. High, medium, and low chrome alloyed cast grinding balls with diameters from 15mm to 120mm
3.High, medium, and low chrome cast grinding cylpebs
4.Alloyed steel casting series
5.Alloy capsule ball.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- There are several casesThe first hole with a diameter of less than 4MM is generally not done, or as a hole location only for a period of less than 10MM.Second for the big hole, some of the reasons for the holding force, we must increase the slope, direct tapping is unlikely, so it still needs post-processingThird for products with high tightness requirements, some cores need to be made even if they are very small, so they can be tapped directlyFourth, some due to technical requirements, regardless of the size of each other's requirements must be made, there is no wayThe above methods are common, and they will encounter many small problems in actual production.
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to different casting process and parts materials, each has relevant standards, can be found online;
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Increase the refractoriness and looseness of core sand
- Q:Shandong foundry, casting small pieces of precision casting
- Small foundry in Shandong too much, like many of us in Qingdao, then Dongying Changshun investment casting is a home, they are also casting precision casting equipment, specifically what I recommend that local enterprises, far is not convenient,
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Our country or international, in all casting production in 60 ~ 70% by sand casting is produced, of which about 70% is used in the production of clay sand. The main reason is that the cost of sand casting is low compared with other casting method, simple production process and short production cycle. So as the car engine cylinder body the cylinder head, crankshaft castings are produced using clay wet sand molding process. When the wet type can not meet the requirement to consider the use of clay sand table dry sand, dry sand mold or other sand.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- Two: the basic structure unit in the design of metal casting type and the parameters selected, usually should also pay attention to: (1) because of the metal type heat quickly, so the metal type casting minimum wall thickness should be bigger than the sand casting, metal type casting alloy minimum wall, different size of castings see table 1.1-31 thick can be selected; (2) the inner wall of the casting internal ribs and the thickness of wall thickness should be 0.6-0.7 connected, or as the inner wall (rib) cold slowly, cracks in the wall at the junction in the casting shrinkage;
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Cast iron is generally called pig iron, but casting is not merely iron casting.For example, injection molding, die casting, and so on, in fact, cast iron, cast steel, cast aluminum, plastic and so on, can be used in the form of casting processing molding
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- Everywhere is. Look what you want to do
- Q:What is the casting material?
- The casting material is usually made of gray cast iron, nodular cast iron and vermicular graphite cast iron
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range