Specifications of Precision High Chrome Casting Balls
1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chrome Steel Ball
We are a professional manufacturer which produce media ball.Our steel ball exported to Chile,south Africa,Iran,Russia,USA etc.Nowadays,We have annual production capacity of 50,000 MT.?xml:namespace>
Chemcial Elements of Chrome Steel Ball
Specification and Hardness of Chrome Steel Ball
Endurance Test Times
Weigh of Chrome Steel Ball
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
Applied fields of Chrome Steel Ball
Chrome Steel Ball Packing
Steel drum: 800-1000kgs;
Container bag: 1000kgs.
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- For the nodular cast iron, the hardness, strength and wear resistance are improved, such as used in the manufacture of automobile, tractor, diesel engine crankshaft, connecting rod and other important parts. A normalizing and hypereutectoid ball annealing before, can eliminate the mesh two cementite spheroidizing annealing, to ensure that all spheres of cementite. Annealing is a metal heat treatment process, which means the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, sufficient for a long time, and then cooled at an appropriate speed. The purpose is to reduce hardness, improve machinability, eliminate residual stress, stabilize size, reduce deformation and crack tendency, refine grain, adjust microstructure and eliminate tissue defects. Its purpose: (1) reduce hardness and improve machinability; (2) eliminate residual stress, stabilize size, reduce deformation and crack tendency; (3) refine grain, adjust microstructure and eliminate tissue defects. In production, annealing process is widely used.
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to the grade of the parts, according to the relevant standards, the regular drawings will be noted in the technical requirements of the parts.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- Please consider the following points:1, batch: if the product batch is very large, casting will certainly have advantages, cost sharing will be very low. If less, it is recommended to use weldments.2. Reinforcement structure: if the structure is relatively simple, it is recommended to use welded parts, complex, preferably casting.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 1. anatomy. It is easy to slack off by sawing and machining.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 2. when casting mold exhaust condition is not good, in the casting material use consider whether and hinder its gas permeability; in the process to consider to release more pores, multi venting; core exhaust is particularly important.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- Good welding of low carbon steel (alloy), probably because the weld workpiece rigidity, fast cooling, the weld internal crystallization of brittle microstructure (martensite), so after welding or welding process welding using self heat, reasonable arrangement of weld, welding seam and heat affected zone heat treatment. The welding heat treatment is often used to preheat before welding, after welding withasbestos cloth covering slow cooling annealing, reach the purpose, its main function is to reduce the internal stress, improve the weld microstructure of martensite formation, reduce brittle tendency, preventing welding cracks.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, medium, low Series of Cast Balls, Cast of Forgings, Lining boards and Hammer Heads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range