1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chrome Steel Ball
We are a professional manufacturer which produce media ball.Our steel ball exported to Chile,south Africa,Iran,Russia,USA etc.Nowadays,We have annual production capacity of 50,000 MT.
Chemcial Elements of Chrome Steel Ball
Specification and Hardness of Chrome Steel Ball
Weigh of Chrome Steel Ball
Applied fields of Chrome Steel Ball
Chrome Steel Ball Packing
Steel drum: 800-1000kgs;
Container bag: 1000kgs.
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- You need to confirm what you use tap processing, so as to determine the size of the casting hole
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- If is casting, internal shell mold may be not completely dry, strength is not enough, resulting in shell mold collapse into molten steel.It is also possible that the refractory is not refractory enough.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing refers to making the first sample to confirm to the customer
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 4, the performance requirements of the steel: whether castings or welding parts, there may be quality defects, but the casting will generally be worse than the weldment.You should be able to make a choice in the end.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- Satisfy appearance quality (appearance defect, quality change, size deviation)Intrinsic quality (composition, properties, internal organization)Service performance (abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance)
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- Casting using the detector test, you must first determine the detection process, such as the detection of surface and near surface crack defects, such as casting, recommended by CYD-3000, or CYD-5000 mobile magnetic testing machine for testing.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 2. when casting mold exhaust condition is not good, in the casting material use consider whether and hinder its gas permeability; in the process to consider to release more pores, multi venting; core exhaust is particularly important.
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- Medium carbon steel begins, and the casting can not be punched and tapped directlyStainless steel, ordinary grade (Fe based alloy element content, less) can not do heat treatment. But processing small holes or tapping to heat treatment (solution. In practice, the annealing treatment can also be). There are a lot of stainless steel matrix is not to say, for example, nickel, cobalt and tungsten. And so on.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, medium, low Series of Cast Balls, Cast of Forgings, Lining boards and Hammer Heads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range