1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chrome Steel Ball
We are a professional manufacturer which produce media ball.Our steel ball exported to Chile,south Africa,Iran,Russia,USA etc.Nowadays,We have annual production capacity of 50,000 MT.
Chemcial Elements of Chrome Steel Ball
Specification and Hardness of Chrome Steel Ball
Weigh of Chrome Steel Ball
Applied fields of Chrome Steel Ball
Chrome Steel Ball Packing
Steel drum: 800-1000kgs;
Container bag: 1000kgs.
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 1, high quality requirements of the surface or the main processing surface should be placed below.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures from the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some sources indicate that the corner wall thickness above 15mm, metal type casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, magnesium alloy casting casting casting Create fillet should not be less than 3-4m, for casting round cast iron, copper alloy mould casting can see table 1.1-32 selection; (5) because of the metal and the core without let, for the convenience of the casting is taken out and the draw out type, slope casting casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting. General 30%-50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction and metal surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal castings the type should be given greater inclination, all kinds of metal type alloy casting casting casting.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- The National Precision Casting Factory is generally distributed in Shandong, Ji'nan, Jiangsu, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Panyu, Dongguan.The above are only the main distribution, many of Shandong are made supercharger, and Guangdong to jewelry industry based.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- 1, gray cast iron: General graphite annealing, to be heat treatment annealing, surface hardening etc.; ductile iron can be various: annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical heat treatment.2. Pouring liquid metal into the casting cavity which adapts to the shape of parts. After cooling and solidification, the casting method is called casting. Castings obtained by casting are called castings. Casting structure design: ensure the working performance and mechanical performance requirements, consider the technical requirements and performance of alloy casting casting casting structure, casting structure design is reasonable or not, the casting quality, productivity and cost has a great influence.3. Heat treatment is a metal hot working process in which the material is in solid state by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling to obtain desired microstructure and properties
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 2, listen: Pig beating sound boring, wrought iron beating sound loud.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, medium, low Series of Cast Balls, Cast of Forgings, Lining boards and Hammer Heads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range