Specification of Grinding Media Steel Ball with Non-deformation Made in China for Mineral Processing and
1) No deformation
2) High hardness and Good wear resistant
4) Breakage Rate<1%
5) Certification: ISO9001;SGS.
Application of Grinding Media Steel Ball with Non-deformation Made in China for Mineral Processing and Cement
1) Cement Plant,
2) Metal Mining in mines
3) Power Stations
4) Chemical Engineering
Chemical Elements of Grinding Media Steel Ball with Non-deformation Made in China for Mineral Processing and
Specification of Grinding Media Ball
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Jiangyin Lin Xing stainless steel (precision manufacturing) Co., Ltd. to provide professional precision casting
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- 1, qualified enterprises will directly iron ore into molten iron, and then poured into the mold, such a good product performance. I work in the cast iron industry, which I can tell you for sure.2, this, like the Great Wall Motor Company has its own parts production department, as well as the corresponding mold center, so it will be their own casting. If the manufacturer does not have these departments, they can only place orders for others to do.
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Usually manual molding optional CT11 class, ordinary machine modeling optional CT10 class, high pressure molding should reach CT9 level. The tolerances on the wall thickness of the casting are comparable to those of other dimensions of the same casting.
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute. The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning, and straightening are the main types of stamping machines.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Another is the result of pre heat treatment (quenching or annealing) after quenching and tempering treatment, suitable for ZG35SiMNMo, ZG35CrMo and so on. Please tell the casting process is your product and material and then set tempered.: shutup:
- Q:What are the causes of pitting on the surface of a precision casting?
- The quality of the shell surface is out of order. Or shot blasting out of question.
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Increase the refractoriness and looseness of core sand
- Q:How to solve casting defect casting?
- Prevention methodReduce the gas in the metal liquid and oxidize the slag, improve the fluidity of the metal liquidIncrease pouring temperature and pouring speed, strengthen slag collection, slag block or bottom pouring bag, teapot ladle pouring, can not cut off when pouring, prevent the slag from blocking the nozzle, and cause the casting to breakIncrease the sprue and sprue height, increase the runner section area and the sprue number, and improve the filling speed and the metal hydrostatic headImprove the casting design and increase the thickness of the thin-wall part of the castingChange the pouring position and pouring system, the casting thin wall plane is located at the top and away from the gate, to prevent the filling of liquid metal splashing, eddy current, avoid metal stream in the casting thin sections or core support, cold iron, insert the confluence, when necessary, take horizontal vertical pouring cold or inclined castingIncrease the permeability of core and sand, strengthen the exhaust of mould, and the quantity of air outlet and riser should be enoughChange the size and location of the core, the inner cold iron, the core support, the internal cold iron, the insert should be no rust, no oil pollutionCheck the type, tight box, press the operation of iron is safe, to prevent running fire
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range