Specification of Grinding Media Steel Ball with Non-deformation Made in China for Mineral Processing and
1) No deformation
2) High hardness and Good wear resistant
4) Breakage Rate<1%
5) Certification: ISO9001;SGS.
Application of Grinding Media Steel Ball with Non-deformation Made in China for Mineral Processing and Cement
1) Cement Plant,
2) Metal Mining in mines
3) Power Stations
4) Chemical Engineering
Chemical Elements of Grinding Media Steel Ball with Non-deformation Made in China for Mineral Processing and
Specification of Grinding Media Ball
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Commonly used in machine tools casting material is gray cast iron, casting bearing alloys can also be.
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Kdl1588n said in detail, casting a lot of material, steel, iron, aluminum, copper, zinc, etc. can be, valuable, as well as gold and silver, the most common on cast steel and cast iron, cast aluminum and so on.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- Yantai five God casting is generally 53 yuan /kg, the appearance is quite beautiful
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Natural aging (also known as Chang Hua): lost in the open, the sun and rain, can have experienced years of wind and frost.
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- Please consider the following points:1, batch: if the product batch is very large, casting will certainly have advantages, cost sharing will be very low. If less, it is recommended to use weldments.2. Reinforcement structure: if the structure is relatively simple, it is recommended to use welded parts, complex, preferably casting.
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range