High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1）Specification for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS, etc
2）Chemical Composition for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
3）Weight and Microstructure for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
4) Application for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
5) Production Process for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
Testing of the raw material—Smelting—Test during smalting—Adjust chenical compostion—Moulding—Test alter smlting — Pass/Abandonment — Grinding — Surface Test — Quenching — Tempering—HardnessTesting—Packed and storage—Testing the finished products — In Stock
6) Packing for High Chrome Alloy Casting Grinding Ball with HRC60-65 Dia 1’’-Dia6’’
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- The molten iron (molten iron, scrap steel, scrap casting, iron alloy) is melted into cast iron by means of an electric furnace or cupola, and is poured into a casting.
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Commonly used gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, etc., non-ferrous metal casting copper alloy, casting aluminum alloy, casting zinc alloy, etc..
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- One is to improve the accuracy of the model; the two is to improve the molding sand mesh. How much is the other relationship?.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Not necessarily is iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper can be cast iron, is cheaper, and better properties of cast out, for example, is not easy to rust, high strength, easy processing and so on, and is the only iron iron cast out, it is not necessarily the raw pig iron, plus some other material
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:Domestic large steel castings factory which is better, recommend!
- Do the casting manufacturer of large steel castings, Hunan Jinsha heavy industry science and technology limited company, heard that their professional only more than 1 tons of steel castings, anyway, 150T just big, the company won a lot of foundry industry patents should be good. At least spend money on research and development, then the quality should be all right.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range