Reasons to choose us for Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral
1)State-owned company supplier
2) Excellent reputation
3) timely delivery with satisfactory service
Specifications of Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral Processing:
1. professional in grinding ball
2. good wear-resisting, low break
3. high toughness, hardness(60-65 )
Chemical Composition of Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral Processing:
1.Type and Chemical Composition
Weight and Microstructure of Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral Processing:
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- No, it's called die castingDifference: the die casting parts are simple in structure and large in batch sizeCasting: the use of a wide range of structures without restrictions
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Casting parts are made by casting (followed by a variety of processing), the shape can be simple, can also be very complex, usually large parts, as a base, bed, work table, and so on, good seismic performance.
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 3, weight: if reinforcement in products, casting weight is generally greater than the welding parts (the internal organizational structure and mode of production determines the mechanical properties of materials, so it determines the weight of the product), considering the cost of transportation, certain priority structure.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Copper is one of the main corrosion resistant alloys. When the mass fraction of copper in cast iron is from 0.25% to 1%, the corrosion resistance of copper in the industrial atmosphere can be obviously increased. But copper has very little corrosion resistance in lye or salt solution.Copper can increase the flowability of molten iron and improve its casting ability remarkably.Copper can increase the coercive force and residual magnetic force, but the permeability is not affected.Combined use of copper with other alloy elements, such as copper chromium, copper chromium molybdenum, copper molybdenum, copper manganese, copper vanadium, can achieve greater results.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- (2) in the prevention of metal mold casting misrun and cold partition should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A casting thickness should be appropriate not too thin, especially when casting size when not too thin; the B should avoid a big level, because it makes the liquid metal in the casting. Rise slowly, and the air contact surface, easy oxidation, and because the metal type liquid metal heat quickly, quickly lose liquidity, easy to cause misrun and cold lap, slag and other defects; C casting shape should be streamlined to avoid sharp corners and has sharp change connection structure in order to facilitate the flow of liquid metal. 2 in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Uneven casting density is caused by uneven shrinkage of the casting during solidification.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- The clay wet sand castings casting weight from a few kilograms until tens of kilograms, but the clay dry type of casting production can be weighed dozens of tons.For medium and large castings, cast iron, cast steel can be self hardening sand with resin can be water glass sand production, can obtain the precise size, smooth surface castings, but casting precision, surface roughness, density and microstructure, mechanical properties and material cost of sand casting production is often poor, so when the higher performance requirements of castings, should adopt other casting methods, such as casting (lost wax casting), die casting, low pressure casting.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Steel deformation control is one of the most common problems in the metal processing industry. Any process will occur. The casting is the largest deformation and the least fine. It is generally used to produce blank blanks
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range