Reasons to choose us for Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral
1)State-owned company supplier
2) Excellent reputation
3) timely delivery with satisfactory service
Specifications of Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral Processing:
1. professional in grinding ball
2. good wear-resisting, low break
3. high toughness, hardness(60-65 )
Chemical Composition of Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral Processing:
1.Type and Chemical Composition
Weight and Microstructure of Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball with High Hardness Made in China for Mineral Processing:
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to different casting process and parts materials, each has relevant standards, can be found online;
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- The basic structure of unit 3 in the design of metal casting casting and its parameters are selected, usually should also pay attention to: (1) because of the metal type heat quickly, so the metal type casting minimum wall thickness should be bigger than the sand casting casting casting; (2) the inner wall of the internal ribs and the thickness of a should be connected the outer wall thickness of 0.6 to 0.7, or as the inner wall (rib) cold slowly, cracks in the wall at the junction in the casting shrinkage; (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures in the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some information that cast fillet at the corner of the wall thickness of 15mm or more, with metal casting casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, metal casting magnesium alloy castings shall not be less than 3 ~ 4m; (4) because of the metal type and the core that, for To facilitate the extraction of castings and casting out type, slope casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting, the general should be 30% ~ 50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction of the metal type the surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal casting type should be given greater inclination.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- One is to improve the accuracy of the model; the two is to improve the molding sand mesh. How much is the other relationship?.
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- The performance is too extensive, I think the following several people all fall into the erroneous zone directly, the performance includes a series of aspects:Mechanical properties: tensile strength, yield strength, elongation and contraction ratio of section and impact toughness after etc.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 3, the resonance method is cast on its resonant frequency vibration 1060ndn, to eliminate the residual stress in casting.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If the casting is very small, can be used for fixed magnetic detection machines, of course with fixed magnetic powder the testing machine, the best first contact the manufacturers, because the fixed magnetic particle testing machine belongs to the non-standard equipment, according to the workpiece size, different shape, manufacturing daily inspection and measurement.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- 1, gray cast iron: General graphite annealing, to be heat treatment annealing, surface hardening etc.; ductile iron can be various: annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical heat treatment.2. Pouring liquid metal into the casting cavity which adapts to the shape of parts. After cooling and solidification, the casting method is called casting. Castings obtained by casting are called castings. Casting structure design: ensure the working performance and mechanical performance requirements, consider the technical requirements and performance of alloy casting casting casting structure, casting structure design is reasonable or not, the casting quality, productivity and cost has a great influence.3. Heat treatment is a metal hot working process in which the material is in solid state by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling to obtain desired microstructure and properties
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range