I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:What furniture do you reccomend for a red cement patio?
- A view of the ocean! You are so lucky. I am guessing that the patio is a red brick color? I think all eyes should be on the ocean, lounging in a couple very comfortable chairs with a little table. The Pottery Barn has some really nice looking outdoor wicker and if you put some neutral color cushions on them like a sandy beige, or a pale grey. An outdoor rug to go over the red cement to make it look like an outdoor room would look great also. A couple of potted plants and you have an outdoor living space. Enjoy! I have woods and trees, but no ocean.
- Q:what is the use of tensile strength of cement motors experiment ?
- um i think you have that wrong tensile strength is a measurement of how strong something is when stretched so i will assume you mean... MORTAR.. not motor testing the strength of mortar is important for knowing how strong it is when bonding things like cement blocks together when building structures, or for doing a parging coat with .. etc..
- Q:How long to wait, to cover cement anchors on swingset?
- You can add the tarp and gravel right away. Avoid using the swings for a couple days after the cement is poured.
- Q:Can you tape drywall and cement board together and install tile over it in the shower?
- It should be fine. I would not worry about it. There are going to be joints in the backer board not matter if it is all cement board or not. The joints should be stable as long as the boards are properly screwed to the studs and taped, and as long as you house does not have foundation problems that would cause excessive movement. The main reason for the cement board is in case moisture gets behind the tile. I doubt any moisture will penetrate that high up the wall. It looks like your contractor is doing a good job. Treat him fairly.
- Q:Why is there always a lake/pond next to a cement factory?
- they need water to make cement
- Q:Why is that Cement cracks if you don't put lines in a certain distance?
- Cement is Portland Cement. One of only a few ingredients that comprise Concrete. The cracks as the CE said are contraction/control joints. As Concrete cures, hardens, the Concrete shrinks. The control joints are not the full depth of the Concrete, but rather only a few inches. These joints again as the CE said are for controlling the cracking of the Concrete. This along with the rebar that is embedded in the pad, keeps the Concrete cracking to a minimum, but lets the control joints do there job.
- Q:How much does a coffee can full of cement weigh?
- i'm not sure i will fill a coffee can full of cement and weigh it and then i will let you know.
- Q:Which cement is populer at bangladesh?
- Q:How is cement made out of?
- You will find that they are not the same. Cement is the glue that holds the stones/sand together to make concrete.
- Q:What is Rietveld method &its application in cement industry?
- The Rietveld method uses a powder sample instead of a large single crystal to determine crystal structure by X-Ray Diffraction. This is important in the cement industry because cement is a powder and not crystals of any size. This is useful in determining the quality of the product and adjusting burning conditions in real time. Several different software packages have been developed for this technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range