Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
3. Insulation materials, floorr
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
- Q:Can you put ceramic tile over wood floors? If yes I was told that it wouldnt stay, even with cement board.?
- Yes, you can. You have to make a solid wood foundation (not boards) then lay plywood on the top. On the top of the plywood you need to pour a layer of concrete. Inside the concrete you need to put a dense iron mesh (small holes). The mesh will not allow the concrete to break or to settle in places. Then you can put tiles on the concrete.
- Q:What is water and water? How to do it?
- Characteristics of Clear Water Concrete
Clear water concrete is the most advanced form of concrete materials, it shows a most essential beauty, embodies the "flourishing" taste. Clear water concrete with a simple, natural calm appearance of the charm, born with heavy and elegant is a number of modern building materials can not follow and comparable. The material itself has a soft sense, hard feeling, warm feeling, cold feeling not only on the human senses and the spirit of the impact, but also to express architectural sentiment. So architects believe that this is a noble and simple, seemingly simple, in fact, more brilliant than the artistic effect.
- Q:Composite foam cement board fire board grade and fire resistance limit?
- Refractory grade B1: B1 is not flammable material, it is flammable, but not easy to burn, fire and fire in the fire to play a certain degree of fire resistance. This type of sheet is generally used in the low-end public places more.
- Q:Bathroom with cement board hanging the top, now open the hole to install the lights, so hard to open Oh ,,, which big god to help me out of ideas? Thank you!
- 1, first clean the bathroom floor, in the sewer around the corridor around a clean, 2, buy high-molecular quartz sand beauty mud (waterproof type comes with a bag of 40 or so), please muddy wet floor and then approved flat. Sprinkle water 2 to 3 times before completely dry, although the glue does not dry like cement quickly, sprinkling is also necessary.
- Q:Does Cement board have to be screwed down? this is for an exterior installation.?
- If your to do ceramic tile then yes you need to screw and glue: it down. This glue isnt really to hold it down like most people think, its part of the support base for ceramic. You still must nail or screw it down in the require amount in the field ( 8 on center and seams a minimum of 4/6 apart.) If you live in a climate that gets cold enough for freezing , the I recommend you don t use a ceramic or porcelain tile ( frost proof or not) Using a cement board isn t the proper way to do an exposed balcony , even to rain. You need to treat it as a shower flooring and use a drain , liner , and s special cement to form a slight slope to the drain from all direction. It is possible ( Ive never done it yet) to properly do a cement board and water proof the top . The water proofing will have to be flashed up the sides to make a water proof flooring and still incorporate a draining system. If you have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:is taping cement board necessary?
- its a waste of time to tape the joints. once the substrate is combed with cement its bonded together taped or not.
- Q:Cost of cement job?
- I own a waterproofing company in the Nashville area. The membrane with protection board is $1.50 per. sq. ft. here. I would recommend a rubberized product instead of cement.
- Q:Can you install cement board over wood laminate?
- Yes is the simple answer.
- Q:Can I lay tile on top of an old cultured marble top w/o cement board or plywood?
- no.... you have to have some type of underlyment..... or it will come out like crap....
- Q:The difference between asbestos cement fiberboard and cement fiberboard
- The main difference between asbestos-free cement-fiberboard and cement-based fibreboard is primarily a fiber with asbestos inside, one useless. Non-asbestos fiber cement board is a new generation of green building materials, moisture, fire, environmental protection. It is the siliceous and calcium material as the main substrate, the cellulose fiber as a reinforcing material, mixed with other auxiliary materials, through advanced technology, high temperature, high pressure, conservation of a new building materials, the product hundred percent Do not contain asbestos.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range