Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
3. Insulation materials, floorr
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
- Q:does durock cement board has zink or lead ? Does it afferct my birds?
- If your birds are Parrot like Budgies etc , they are for ever nibbling at wood or anything else., Do you know the signs of Lead poisoning,Paralysis being the main one. Durock does contain minute particles but have you considered that it could be Mice droppings or mice urine contamination on their food as the symptoms are similar. Your birds must be actively eating the cement board, which you will be ble to see by the damage to the board. Otherwise you must contact a vet asap. Avian Care Consultant
- Q:Is a vapor barrier needed behind cement board in a shower?
- on an exterior wall you will need vapour barrier
- Q:Home improvement wall is made of light steel keel + gypsum board, light steel keel + cement pressure plate is good or red brick light weight brick good?
- Encountered this situation we generally use double gypsum board on the line, there is a cement to do the hollow board is also good, that is not easy to sell! The
- Q:What is the use of fiber cement board
- Fiber cement version can replace paper gypsum board, and in terms of strength, fire and moisture are much better.
Fiberglass trim panels replace stone and decorative tiles for wall finishes. Because of its specifications generally 1220 * 2440, can be the whole board on the wall, so do the wall decoration with stone and tiles can not do the big face of the solid color effect.
Fiber cement panels are widely used in Europe, especially in Japan.
- Q:Do need to rip out the cement board if it got wet after it dried initially before I tile over it?
- You shouldn't have to rip it out. I would let a fan run on it for a few hours just to make sure it is totally dry.
- Q:why does concrete block crumble but driveways and sidewalk do not? (cement and car relate question)?
- use some bricks to support the car and the use of your jack and stands on bricks get a refrigerator box to slide on while working on the car ... much cheaper and less mess than concrete makings ...
- Q:What is the difference between cement board decoration and gypsum board?
- Steamed into a new type of building plate. With the advantages of light, high strength, waterproof, anti-corrosion, large format, good processing, improve the efficiency of construction, in the interior decoration, the general when the wall needs to tile, with cement board hanging, can withstand greater weight , To avoid wall off.
- Q:I'm putting down cement backer board so I can tile. Can I lay it over remnants of paper from linoleum?
- it is ok to go over that thin layer of paper
- Q:An exhibition, you can use the cement board to do arc shape of the wall? If so, what about the specific building steps?
- Cement board to do the arc wall, then cut into a long strip of the fight
Steps: playing keel cement pressure plate cut the arc to fight arc-shaped shape hanging iron net plaster finishes
- Q:What is the national standard for the thickness and hardness of indoor residential cement?
- The surface of the wall is the cement mortar leveling layer, the general thickness is not required, the mortar cement ratio, cement label, flatness and so on are required.
Look at your situation, it should be cement mortar in the proportion of cement is too low, you can find the developer claims, but it is best private or to the local construction commission of the quality inspection station complaints, the court reluctant to accept these small cases, say the time Also can not afford to drag.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range