Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
3. Insulation materials, floorr
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
- Q:My mailbox post broke off of the cement in the ground, what’s the best way to fix or replace it?
- If you can bore a one-inch or larger hole down through the concrete stump, you might be able to sink a metal holder made for deck posts and pour a little binder cement around that. I mean, how strong do you need to hold some mail?
- Q:Where is the cement pressure plate installed?
- The following is the package of the construction method of classification, comparison brick: by the mud construction, in front of the brick, with red brick, the riser wrap up. Features: sound insulation is good, strong and strong, not easy to deformation, paste the disk is not easy to fry. Disadvantages: relatively thick, accounting for space.
- Q:Multilayer residential buildings used by the cement board to bear the pressure
- Prefabricated perforated plates (typically houses built before the 1990s), with a thickness of 12cm, are designed using a standard atlas that can withstand live loads of 150 kg / m2 - 250 kg / m2, Is set according to the specification requirements;
- Q:Is slight dip in cement backer board okay?
- If you use medium set, any differences in the scale you described can be corrected fairly nicely.
- Q:vapor barrier on cement walls?
- If you already have tar paper (roofing felt, I presume), thats a vapor barrier. You don't need another. You can caulk the joints between the boards if you'd like.
- Q:So, when putting tiles inside, you use thinset and cement board under the tiles. What to do when outside?
- Use sand and cement mix with water proof-er in it and use the same to grout.If you want to grout the tiles a different color mix a cement dye in the cement you are using as a grout.
- Q:Can Cement Mix be used to coat a wooden board? ?
- u can. but it will be easy to crack. if u want to put tile on it, use glue instead. i think.. :) good luck
- Q:Decorative fire board environmental protection? How to choose to buy environmentally friendly decorative fire board?
- We have a new type of composite fire environmental protection decorative panels to 100% non-asbestos, A1-level fire-resistant high-density fiber cement board as the substrate
- Q:Can you put tile directly on top of green board in a shower or do you have to also use cement board?
- With all due respect to ANY who answer, and after installing multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and remodeling more bathrooms than much else; I'd like to scrap GREEN Board for use where water directly affects it. CAN YOU?........... is a question I answer so often here, in this manner...YES... but I add WHY... often. I'm going to assume GREEN board already exists,,,sigh, and so to tear it out seems silly at least. YES...DO concrete backer board, in any area where water will be an issue, when tile is the finish material. I want to impress on you that STUFF is HYPED in order to sell it. I haven't used Green Board in a very long time; and the only call backs I ever get are, Can you come and do MORE work. Steven Wolf Even in the trades; evolution happens ADD ON: THANK YOU George
- Q:do i need mortar under the cement board?
- to commence with, i might want to pull up all the floor decking all the way down to the joist, and make really confident all joist are solid. once it really is done and that i have determined all to be solid, i might want to lay down a three/4 plywood. i might want to apply a floor grade tongue and groove. you may want to apply dealt with plywood, yet its extremely not necessary as long as you're taking all necessary steps in the course of the redesign. when you lay down your cement board, make confident you grout the joints of the cement forums and allow to dry formerly utilising thinset for the tiling, this allows to make moister barrier. make confident you seal the tile grout joints after laying the tile. make confident the sealer has satisfactory time to dry. perfect installation of the wax ring on the rest room is necessary. make confident the rest room sits flat after installation and that it does not rock. use a very good silicone caulk around the bathtub and the bottom of the rest room to boot. you may also reseal the grout joints each and every three hundred and sixty 5 days or so because alot of floor cleaners on the marketplace can become worse the sealer. only a part observe; in case you may placed a tumbler of water on the floor and once you walk on the floor and the water strikes, the floor has what's call spring in it. all this potential is that in time all the springing action contained in the floor may reason hairline cracks contained in the grout joints hence providing a channel for water. if that is the case then seal in many cases. desire this allows
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range