Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Images
Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Specification :
Yield Strength ,N/mm
Break Strength ,N/mm
Yield Elongation ,%
Break Elongation ,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for
10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time(OIT)
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-% retained after
High pressure OIT-% retained
after 90 days
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs
Low tempreture impact brittle property
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Brief introduction of geomembrane
- The geomembrane is a kind of waterproof barrier material, which takes the high-molecular polymer as the basic material. Mainly divided into: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and EVA geomembrane. 1, complete in specifications of width and thickness. 2 has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking and excellent resistance to chemical corrosion. 3, excellent resistance to chemical corrosion. 4 has a larger using temperature range and a longer service life. 5, used in the refuse landfill, tailings storage yard, channel seepage-proofing, dam seepage-proofing and subway projects, etc.. Physical mechanical properties of geomembrane Varieties index item LDPE geomembrane HDPE geomembrane EVA ordinary type environment friendly type tensile strength (vertical and horizontal) (MPa) ≥14 ≥17 ≥25 ≥18 breaking elongation rate (vertical and horizontal) (%) ≥400 ≥400 ≥550 right angle tear strength vertical and horizontal) (N/mm) ≥50 ≥80 ≥110 ≥90 water vapor penetration coefficiency (g.cm/cm.s.pa) ) ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 using temperature range +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ environmental stress cracking resistance (F20.H) - - ≥1500 - 200℃ oxidation induction time (min) ) - - ≥20 -
- Q:What is the difference between eva geomembrane and hdpe geomembrane?
- LDPE. Each has each benefits. What is generally popular on the market is EVA waterproof board. 8mm kind is called geomembrane. The two have different textures. EVA nad LDPE have different textures. 8mm thick kind is called waterproof board. Depend on where it is specifically used. There is only difference of thickness between geomembrane and waterproof board.
- Q:What's the function of the base membrane of wall cloth?
- It can prevent fungal growth, better plays the role of linking the wallpaper with the base, and is convenient for secondary pasting.
- Q:How is the geothermy film?
- The heating body of the electrothermal film is taking the carbon fiber as the conductor material. which is a kind of electrical, thermal and mechanical new materials with strength is larger than steel, density smaller than aluminum, better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, better high temperature resistance than heat resistant steel, and electric conductive like copper, And due to carbon fiber electrothermal film products is roll-shaped, the larger the room, the less the contact proportional numbers compared with that of carbon crystal contacts under the same areas. Electrothermal film only has 4-6 contacts in the same 40 square meters living room. Greatly improving the safety of the product.
- Q:What is the difference between the primer and the basilemma?
- The main difference is as follows.Primer is used as back cover. Basilemma can be used as back cover as well as interface agent which can increase the adhesion of sublayer and surface layers.Besides, primer often contains formaldehyde, some of them can even release the formaldehyde (materials containing formaldehyde used on outer wall are not forbidden by national standard). However, quality products of primer are environmental friendly and odorless. So it's better to choose primer as wallpaper.
- Q:how to use wallpaper basilemma
- there are several steps to use wallpaper basilemma: 1, the wall should be smooth and dry. 2, the cement wall should be made in level by the putty powder. 3, the wall leved by the talcum powder, due to the smooth wall surface and the unstable powder, it usually pastes the wallpaper after the sanding. 4, all the wall surface pasted the wallpaper (cement walls, plaster walls, wood filler-dimensional board, block board, etc.) must first mold wall good, after it drying, brushing the wallpaper basement membrane again, and after it drying, it is good to paste wallpaper. (When attached to the basilemma no hand stickiness is appropriate)
- Q:Function introduction of geomembrane welding machine
- 1. Electric heating system: The heating temperature of electric heating wedge adopt closed-loop temperature control for continuous adjustment weld via adjusting corresponding pressure position according to the material thickness 2. Welding pressure regulation system: for continuous adjustment 3. The transmission system : Using compression roller dual wheel synchronously drive power level variable speed control self-control system matches with tachogenerator to adjust welding speed and keep constant, which is affected by load change through three-level planetary gear reduction transmitting force to the pass / pressure roller
- Q:What is the lacquer membrane?
- if It is the painting membrane: it Generally refers to paint and latex paint. It can be understood as the thickness of the outer layer of paint. function: Beautiful, protect wooden furniture.
- Q:What's the principle of diaphragm valve?
- Principle: Power drive screw with compressed air to make valve element move up and down and pull mebrane up and down movement to turn it off and on. Features: compact, simple, small, beautiful; switch with guide, smooth motion; little closing moment, long life, ≥30 million times; mebrane compaction can be automatically adjusted for uniform pressure and reliable sealing; install mebrane into valve element through pushing-in method which is easy to replace.
- Q:the higher the carbon black content in Landfill HDPE geomembrane, the better.
- Depending on your design drawings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range