Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Images
Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Specification :
Yield Strength ,N/mm
Break Strength ,N/mm
Yield Elongation ,%
Break Elongation ,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for
10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time(OIT)
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-% retained after
High pressure OIT-% retained
after 90 days
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs
Low tempreture impact brittle property
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What is the difference between tempered glass color film and other phone protective film?
- Difference between tempered glass color film and other phone protective film: Tempered glass is actually a prestressed glass, to raise the glass strength, usually using chemical or physical methods, to form compressive stress on the glass surface. When glass is under external force, first it will offset surface stress, so tempered glass improve the bearing capacity and enhance the wind load resistance, cold and heat resistance, and impact strength of glass. Other mobile phone protective films are generally composied of silica gel, PET and other material. Silica gel is absorption layer, PET is interlayer, and the outer layer is the special processed layer. Special process layer is generally divided into two types: AG treatment and HC treatment.
- Q:What is the difference between the basement membrane and varnish?
- So, it is simple to understand. It is a distinction of professionals and non-professionals.
- Q:Does computer radiation-proof membrane really play a role?
- It is useful.
- Q:How many square meters of geomembrane is a group?
- usually calculated by square meter or ton I feel deeply ashamed how much is the composite geo-membrane detection group? how much is geomembrane Let me give an answer
- Q:Which is better, oil heater or electrothermal film
- Electric heater is also called electric heater with oil charge. The electric heater is filled with a new type of heat conducting oil, when the power supply is switched on, the heat conducting oil around the electric heating tube is heated, and then the heat is distributed along the heat pipe or the scattered piece. electrothermal film electric heater uses all transparent high temperature electrothermal film as the heating material, it is the advanced level in the process in the world.
- Q:How to stick the film without the bubbles
- The main reason of bubble is the dust. Before sticking the film, you can use the adhesive sticker to stick for several times in order to stick out the dust. When you paste it, you do not fully tear it off , but tear a section of distance, and begin to paste. Bank card or ID card. Take out your film. After you determine the direction, and then align at the corners and edges on the screen. Use a piece of tape to stick the side of the phone and a side of the film, carefully tear up the old film. After the screen is cleaned up, tear the first layer of the film and directly paste it on. Because it has been fixed on with scotch tape in advance, it will not deviate. At last, wrap a side of bank card or ID card with the glasses cloth and squeeze out the bubbles and tear up the second layer
- Q:What is the installation technology of soft membrane?
- When installing the soft membrane, the first is to install the four angles of A, B, C, D, then the diagonal pull point installation, finally all installation. The installation sequence: 1. Before the entering of the soft film smallpox, the site must be electrified and without construction waste. 2. The deal with the bottom of the piamater ceiling should be fit for the installation conditions, such as the installation of the steel and so on; it must be cleaned. 3. All the installation of the lights must be according to the requirement of us. We should ensure all of the circuit to be electrified. If there are any lamp not lighting up before installing the soft film, it should be adjusted and repaced in time. The interior hidden lights should be painted with white paints so as to get a better effect. 4. The air conditioning and fire pipes must be arranged in advance and debug to keep it operating well. After the installation of the air inlet, spray head, and smoke sensor, all of them should meet the requirements of us. 5. After the installation of the piamater ceiling is completed, for example, the paint should repair the gypsum board and should not touch the soft film smallpox.
- Q:How to use the circulating water wet film humidifier?
- When using the humidifier, it is not better that the humidification amount is as large as possible. Actually, the humidification amount should be bwteen 40% and 60% RH. The humidification amount of the humidifier should be controlled between 300 and 350 ml per hour.
- Q:Introduction of geomembrane welding machine
- The construction technology requirements of geomembrane engineering are very strict Leister equipment provide precise and reliable welding quality in severe working environment.
- Q:How to lay the colorful geomembrane.
- It is not bad, and the style is diverse and convenient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range