Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Images
Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Specification :
Yield Strength ,N/mm
Break Strength ,N/mm
Yield Elongation ,%
Break Elongation ,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for
10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time(OIT)
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-% retained after
High pressure OIT-% retained
after 90 days
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs
Low tempreture impact brittle property
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Geomembrane sn2/ what does pe represent for?
- Two cloths one membrane,
- Q:How to choose and buy the laminating machine.
- The hot laminating machine can be divided into two types, namely, the coating laminating machine and the pre coated laminating machine. That posive overlaid machine comprises an upper glue, drying, hot pressing of three parts, its application range, stable and reliable processing performance, is widely used in the domestic pre coated laminating machine, supreme adhesive and drying part, has the advantages of small volume, low cost, flexible and convenient operation, which is not only suitable for high-volume printing, film processing, but also for desktop automation office system, small batch, scattered print, film processing, has a good development prospect.
- Q:whether it needs to use the soil to level the ground when paving the solid wood floor?
- Certainly first is leveling
- Q:What are the standards of geotechnical test methods?
- Common standards and codes related to geotechnical tests are as follows: (1) the railway engineering geotechnical test method "(TBJ102-96) (2) the geotechnical test method standard" (\ t50123-1999) (3) "road geotechnique test procedures" (JTJ051-93) (4) the water conservancy geotechnique test procedures in the "(SL237-1999) (5) the railway subgrade construction specifications, TB10202-2002 (6) the highway roadbed construction technology standard" JTJ033-950 geotechnical test in the regular program. (1) water content, density, proportion; (2) analysis of the particle size , liquid limit, plastic limit; (3) maximum density and minimum density of sand; (4) compaction test, bearing ratio test.
- Q:Functions of PVC membrane, characteristics of PVC
- It is stable, acid and alkali corrosion resistant and heat resistant.
- Q:is geomembrane used in waste transfer station?
- 1, polyethylene geomembrane is sanitary and good for environmental protection. Refuse landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants regulating reservoir, solid industrial and hospital waste etc. 2 polyethylene geomembrane can be used in water conservancy; It is used for anti-seepage, leaking stoppage, reinforcement of dams, reservoirs in rivers and lakes, anti-seepage of drainage, vertical walls, slope protection 3,polyethylene geomembrane can be used in aquaculture. Intensification and industrialization of culture pools, fish ponds, prawn ponds, revetment in sea cucumber area, slope protection, etc. 4. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in gardens. Artificial lake, riverway, reservoir, golf course pond bottom, slope protection, green lawn dampproof. 5. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in petrochemical industry. Chemical plants, oil refineries, oil storage tank anti-seepage, chemical reaction tank, sedimentation tank lining, the second lining 6, polyethylene geomembrane can be used in mining industry. Washing pool, heap leaching pool, ashery, dissolving tanks, sedimentation tanks, storage yard, bottom lining of tailings anti-seepage etc 7. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in transport facilities: Roadbed reinforcement, culverts anti-seepage 8. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in agriculture: Reservoirs, drinking water tanks, water storage pond, irrigation systems anti-seepage 9. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in municipal engineering. Iron, building engineering, planted roofs, roof garden anti-seepage, sewage pipe 10, polyethylene geomembrane can be used insalt industry. saltworks crystallization pool,salt film.
- Q:Tailings geomembrane (one cloth and one membrane) has two sides, one side is a geotextile and the other one is membrane, which side should face up while paving?
- Normally, when it comes to one cloth and one membrane, then the cloth is up while the membrane is down, but there are exceptions, anyway, it is hard to say.
- Q:Who exports geotechnical materials? I would like to ask how to calculate the loading quantity of geotextile, geomembrane and geogrid. For example, a 20 foot locker.
- Materials of different specifications have different diameters and lengths.
- Q:What should pay attention to in the construction of geomembrane?
- The best method is using buried laying. During construction, first of all, level out the base surface with smaller sand or clay, and then pave geomembrane. Don't stretch geomembrane too tightly, both ends embedded in the soil section is corrugated and finally pave a layer of about 10cm transition layer with fine sand or clay on paved geomembrane. Block 20-30cm stone (or concrete precast block) as scour prevention layer. It is better to avoid the stones to hit on geomembrane, and it is better to carry on the construction of the protective layer while pavement of geomembrane.
- Q:The concept of HDPE geomembrane
- PE has excellent resistance to most living goods and industrial chemicals, relatively large use temperature range (-60---+60) and long service life (50 years). It is aging-resistant and can be used in artificial lake seepage proof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range