PE Smooth Geomembranes:
PE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make PE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How to stick the film on the bathroom window?
- Spraying evenly a large amount of installing liquid on the whole surface of the glass can enable the film to be stuck on the window naturally and be moved to the right place. Using cutting film guide plate as the guide to cut the window film on the edge can help accurately and evenly cut the redundant the window film window. You can place the plate straightly or at a natural angle on the glass. Then you should cut four sides of the window and leave about 1mm behind. Most importantly, you should complete the cutting before the last extrusion step. After the cutting the edge of the window film, you should spray some liquid on the film once again to clean the installation liquid. Now, you can move to the extrusion step. You should start from the top of the window, press hardly from left to right on the whold glass by the same force and angle, otherwise it will left water stains.
- Q:Which one is better, electric heating film and carbon crystal?
- Each has its own advantages, as for which is better, it depends on your needs. Electric heating film has high a strong resistance to aging, moisture, stable performance and good safety. Carbon crystal temperature is controlable. It can be heated rapidly, produce less waste, no pollution, saves energy and protects environment.
- Q:What's the function of the base membrane of wall cloth?
- 1: Wall cloth base film is water-based with no strong taste. It is environment-friendly product in place of varnish. It can produce a hard protective film between the wallpaper and wall space, which can protect the wall space, and strengthen the water resistance of the wall bottom. It is mildew proof and antimicrobial. 2: The wall should be smooth and dry. 3: The concrete wall should be made level with putty powder. 4: For the wall space after scraped with talcum powder is smooth, there is loose powder existent. The wallpaper should be pasted after sanding of the wall. 5: All walls in need of wallpaper pasting (concrete walls, gypsum walls, wooden fiberboard, blockboard, etc.) must first be scraped, and after they are completely dry, brush wallpaper base film on them once and until the film is dry, wallpaper pasting can be started. (If the base film is not sticky to your hand, it indicates it is appropriate to put up wallpaper at this time.)
- Q:Concrete engineering quality defects how to deal with?
- Phenomenon 1: Local lack of concrete surface rough paste, or a small pit, no exposed steel reinforcements. The reason: 1) template surface roughening or cleaning is not clean; 2) release agent brushing uneven or local leak brush; 3) the template joints loose stitching, slit pouring concrete slurry leakage. 4) vibration is not dense, concrete air bubbles remain in the bubble does not discharge a portion of the template surface. Patching scenarios: After the concrete surface well watered wet mortar with concrete grade will Pock smooth pressure light, the color is consistent. After the repair within 12 hours, water moisture conservation. Low partial concrete strength part, immediately remove and re-organize staff reinforced adjustment, formwork and pouring concrete, the template before pouring water wet. 2 phenomenon: A cavity within the concrete structure, no concrete local or cellular particularly large. The reason: 1) In the densely reinforced or reserved holes and embedded parts at the concrete pouring is not smooth; 2) out of order and construction technology construction serious operation, resulting in leakage vibration; 3) segregation of concrete, mortar separation, Dan Zicheng heap, or run pulp; 4) a cutting excessive vibration is not in place. Patching scenarios: The concrete around the loose and weak serous chiseled, rinse with water pressure, support is provided with trays template, moist after watering, a concrete structure with a high specific strength grade Semi hard fine stone concrete pouring carefully layered, powerful tamping, and conservation. Outstanding concrete structure surface, to be the strength of 50% and then chipped away, the surface with a 1: 2 cement mortar smooth
- Q:Is non-woven composite geomembrane same to geomembrane?
- the mixed application of geotextile and geomembrane reaches the engineering requirements. Firstly, introduce geotextile: Geotextile is a kind of new construction materials in civil engineering, silk or short fiber are paved in nets through equippments and technology, then the needle puncture technology will make fabrics interwoven together, making the fabric standardization, making the fabric soft, full, thick, hard and satisfy the thickness requirements, short fiber geotextile or short fiber geotextile's tear-resistance strength is higher than short fiber. fiber is soft and has certain tear-resistance ability. main function: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement function specification 100 grams per square meter, 800 grams per square meter, it's main material polyester fiber has excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt to deformation, and surface drainage capacity. geomembrane plastic film as seepage-proof base material, the seepage-proof performance of non-woven composite soil engineering impermeable material, two cloths and membranes mainly depends on the seepage-proof performance of plastic film. geomembrane is a kind of flexible material polymeride basic material, high waterproof material proportion, good extensibility,high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, frost resistance.
- Q:How does the insulation effect of the heat of the glass film?
- For the performance of the heat insulation, you should make sure to choose the metal film.
- Q:Is lectric heating film electric heater electricity-saving
- It depends on two factors, one is the electric heat conversion efficiency, the two is the power. The high the electric heating conversion efficiency, the less electricity it consumes. Well, if we understand this we can analyze whether our household appliances consumes electricity. Power is a fixed value, which is fixed before we buy. For example, we buy a electrothermal film heater whose power is 2000W. This means that the heater consumes 2 kwh of electricity per hour, which is 2 degrees, if it is 1500W, that is 1.5 degrees Electric per hour. The electrothermal conversion efficiency is to consume things unease to know, but we can generally analyze like so: The process of heating is a process that transfers electric energy into heat energy, so we would hope that electrothermal conversion efficiency be higher if we want to get maximum heat. According to the law of conservation of energy, the greatest possibility is 100% conversion. But in fact, the conversion of electric energy into heat energy also includes the conversion into light, (such as small solar heating, which is also luminous in the the moment of heating, a lot of power is converted into the energy we don't need, so the conversion efficiency is low, magnetic energy and other energy. Therefore, in general, the electrothermal conversion efficiency of most heating body is almost the same in the current market, the transfer efficiency of heat body that is not luminous is higher than those giving out lights.
- Q:Wallpaper to brush the membrane it
- The main function of membrane is to prevent moisture permeating from walls, not making the walls become moldy. It is better to brush the membrane, protecting the wall. Of course, if the quality of latex paint is good, it can not brush.
- Q:How to clean the computer keyboard film?
- Don't worry, laptop keyboard film can be cleaned. Both liquid detergent and toothpaste are useful. Rinse it with clean water to wash away the bubbles. And don't have to worry about it will breakdown after being washed or has no viscidity. It can be wiped with paper towel or aired after being washed. Besides, what need to be noticed is that it is not recommended to use soap or shampoo or bath foam or washing powder to clean the film. These cleansers will leave white drop-shaped blots on the back of silicone keyboard film afterb being washed . If you worry about that the back of keyboard cover will have watermarks after being washed, you can use paper towels and other items to wipe it clean after cleaning.
- Q:What are the standards of geotechnical test methods?
- 1, drying method: Measuring the water content. 2, cutting-ring method, sand cone method: Measuring its density. 3, Pycnometer method: Measuring specific gravity of soil particle 4, statocone tyoe liquid limit device method, method of liquid-plasitc combined tester: Test of marginal moisture content 5, compaction test: Measuring the optimum water content 6, infiltration test: Test of permeability coefficient 7, direct shear test: Test of shear strength 8, triaxial test, unconfined compression strength test: Measuring mechanical strength of the soil sample 9, consolidation test: Test of properties of soil consolidation
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range