PE Smooth Geomembranes:
PE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make PE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How to install and use geomembrane impervious instrument?
- Q:Is geotechnical membrane dedicated KS glue poisonous?
- This is non-toxic. Generally, fish pond, shrimp pool, reservoir paving impermeable geomembrane construction would use geomembrane special adhesive, because it is cheaper than welding, convenient and simple.
- Q:why is the lateral welding edge of composite geo-membrane so dim?
- Is there problems about product quality? is it a new material? soldering temperature is also a problem.
- Q:What are the main types of wallpaper basilemma?
- the basilemma classification: 1. wallpaper basilemma wallpaper basilemma is a kind of wall surface material in the wall paper construction. it can form a dense packaging film on the wall to prevent moisture and alkaline substances within the walls of extravasation, protect wallpaper, and makes the wallpaper effectively adhered to the wall. 2, the wall of the basilemma(how to use the wallpaper to make wall finish in the interior decoration) the wall space basilemma is a cationic water-based acrylic emulsion having a closed curability, after brushing the grass-roots level it can be more loosely at maximize primary hardness and adhesion, and also has high hardness, waterproofing mildewproofing, super permeability, anti-alkali and spit color and other characteristics.
- Q:How to lap geomembrane?
- filament geotextile, the lap joint of film should be more than 10cm, the destroyed place should be repaired with welding gun. it's materials include HDPE geomembrane, short fiber geotextile is thick or thin, the lap joint of geomembrane is welded with special welder.
- Q:What is the difference between HDPE geomembrane and LDPE geomembrane？
- LDPE is softer. HDPE is high density polyethylene while LDPE is low density polyethylene. HDPE is harder while LDPE is softer. And LLDPE, also known as linear low density polyethylene, is much softer. HDPE and LLDPE can be used as manufacturing materials of impermeable geomembrane.
- Q:How about the material of PET film?
- At present, PET material is the most common material for film in the market. PET is the copolymer of polyester with high hardness, high light transmittance and high temperature resistance and its sticky veneer can be glued or has static electricity and there are also other options. It is the best raw material for screen protective film so far, and is widely used in mobile phone screen, LCD screen, laptop screen, game machine screen, computer screen, PSP screen and many other fields. The popularity of PET material has presented new direction for cell phone film. It has high light transmittance, can paste again after torn, and the film will not leave residual gum, and there will be no bubble. However, as the saying goes, every coin has two sides, PET film has serious light reflection and will easy be stained by fingerprints. Now there are frosted film and high definition film which adopt this material. HD film has high light transmittance, and the display result is good, but it is easy to be stained with fingerprints and will be obvious.
- Q:What are the features of environmentally friendly geomembrane?
- Because it has strong tensile strength, high impact strength, impermeability, acid and alkali resistance, heat resistance, weatherability and wear-resistant properties, seepage-proof geomembrane is widely used in construction industry in coastal areas. It is also widely used in rivers and dams, reservoirs, diversion tunnels, highways, railways, airports, underground, underwater and other projects.
- Q:Water conservancy geotechnical membrane pe50 - 200 - 3 is what mean
- 5/200 composite geotechnical membrane 200/0
- Q:What specification of geomembrane is used by sewage treatment plant ?
- It should not be very high.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range