PE Smooth Geomembranes:
PE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make PE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:what is the specs of geomembrane used in landfill?
- It mainly depends on the thickness of the film. thickness of HDPE geomembrane ranges from 8mm to 3mm. national standards T17643-2011GB & # 47,0
- Q:Which is better for watercourse reconstruction, geosynthetic clay liner or composite geo-membrane?
- Q:Imported geomembrane anti seepage film width.
- thickness specifications, since imported geomembrane has stable chemical properties. HDPE geomembrane among imported products is of best quality, impermeable, waterproof construction is simple, low cost, wide, moisture proof,draining.
- Q:What are the different kinds of production equipments of perforated film?
- There are many equipments such as equipment for cast film, perforated film and tape, one-step forming perforated film machine and so on.
- Q:What are the differences of geotextiles and geomembranes?
- Geotextiles are geosynthetics with water permeability made from synthetic fiber by needle punching or weaving. The finished products are generally 4-6m wide and 50-100m long. Geomembranes are impermeable geosynthetics made from non-woven fabrics and plastic film used as seepage-proof base materials. The performance in seepage control mainly depends on the properties of plastic films.
- Q:Water pond impermeable or membrane geomembrane.
- geomembrane and impermeable membrane film called both with the same kinds of products like water ponds geomembrane HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Material Material HDPE geomembrane seepage effect in addition to having good outside with higher puncture resistance, tear resistance, resistance to current standard of ability HDPE geomembrane two standard type that is standard (GB / T17643-2011 GH-I), marking the second type (GB / T17643-2011 GH-II) using standard like ordinary water pond HDPE geomembrane according to user type from the water depth with procurement thickness HDPE geomembrane.
- Q:Why apply HDPE geomembrane into anti-seepage project in the cesspit?
- Q:what's the weight of eomembrane 200 * 0.58 * 200?
- composite geo-membrane 200 / 0.58 / 200 g total weight is about 940g,
- Q:the specification of composite geo-membrane
- one cloth one membrane (cloth: 100-1000g / m2 Thickness: 0.1-1.5mm) two cloth one membrane (cloth: 80-600g / m2 Thickness: 0.2-1.5mm) two films a cloth (cloth: 100-1000g / m2 Thickness: 0.1-0.8mm) multiple cloth and membrane (cloth: 100-1000g / m2 Thickness: 0.1-0.8mm)
- Q:What is the difference between dc film sticking and mobile phone film sticking?
- There is no difference. They all stick film on the LCD screen. The result is that film is pasted on the screen.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range