PE Smooth Geomembranes:
PE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make PE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How to glue the geomembrane with glue?
- Corner connections of geomembrane generally has two ways; one is using  glue (film thickness is less than 0.8), another is using professional [ac0772] welding machine (film thickness is larger than 0.8). Of course, it depends. The construction site is also very important, if it is concrete  road surface, then corners can be directly connected to the corners, lapping 20 cm or so, paving two layers of concrete directly on the surface. When it comes to pool, the best advice would be heatsealing welding, because it is more reliable. If it is a small area, then we can use geomembrane dedicated glue.
- Q:Is the geomembrane bag made of geomembrane or geotextile?
- geotechnical cloth
- Q:What is national standard of geomembrane?
- Polyethylene geomembrane new national standard GB / T17643-2011. The new standard increases single rough geomembrane and double rough geomembrane and delete EVA geomembrane.
- Q:What are the differences of seepage-proof geomembrane and polypropylene fiber impervious geotextile?
- The seepage-proof geomembrane is made of high density polyethylene by flat extrusion or blow molding. The white seepage-proof geomembrane is heated and covered with polypropylene fiber geotextile top and bottom which finally becomes polypropylene fiber impervious geotextile. It has a good extensibility and environmental resistance as well as better anti-seepage effect. The seepage-proof geomembrane is usually black or white HDPE.
- Q:How to deal with the white edge of sticking the film?
- Your film may be the tempered film. It is the problem of tempered film quality, there is no practical way to solve, only to chage a film. If you do not mind, it can also be used; or you can try to press it down by your nails, it can be used if it is pressed down without rebound . Generally, it will appear the white edge, that is not the full coverage of the tempered film. There is a gap between the four sides of full coverage of the tempered film and the screen, which is not called the white edge.
- Q:What are the manufacturing techniques of electrothermal film?
- Technology： 1. electrothermal film wires should use different color: phase line----- the same color as the household power supply line. control line----black insulated wire; N line ---- blue insulated wire; PE line - green and yellow insulated wire. 2. use wires to connect the wires between electrothermal film groups. The contacts should be pressed with special press plier in special cylindrical tube and pull the wires.
- Q:which is more often used between the common membrane and the glass membrane static electricity?
- Ordinary film is a multilayer polyester composite film material, pasted in the architectural glass surface which can improve the performance and strength of the glass, it has the function of improved glass anti flexural strength and an increase in glass impact strength, avoid the personal injury caused by glass fragmentation and loss, and the function of protection, guard against theft, ect.. But it will produce static electricity. Glass film paste time is relatively long, and it will not generate static electricity, if the paste time is relatively long we will use the electrostatic film, so as to avoid thepackaging film hard to tear when it is aging. The time is relatively short then using the glue, because the viscosity is good, and firmly pasted. So compared the ordinary film with the glass film, the amount of electrostatic glass membrane is relatively small, so the suggestion is that it is a good to choose glass film.
- Q:the seepage-proof pavement of composite geomembrane.
- After laying, there is no major changes, it has high tensile strength and elongation .9m, paving, two cloth one film. after waving and combination.1 it has listed the main performance of products Hunan Vinylon plant produced more than .5 indicators. ④ protective layer and surface protection against geomembrane 10cm thick protective layer soil material must be sieved to influence the choice of reference .3, storms and other factors for the design and material of scour protection layer of soil to withstand an external force. Domestic and international application of impermeable plastic film. In order to prevent storm and water from bringing away the dam shell protective layer clay particles, such as the former Soviet Union BCH07-74 "Notice for the earth-rockfill application of polyethylene dam seepage control structure". Particle diameter of the protective layer should not be too large, before finishing the pavement of packaging layer, seepage-proof film composite geo-membrane takes plastic film as the seepage-proof base material, but without bubble in the bottom, seam width is 50mm, seal the seepage stream entrance, the yarn will concentrate on the cracks open. For security, the ramp design is 1, laying area should not be too large,and is easy to blow by the wind; p-- withstand the maximum head, they have good bacteria and chemical erosion resistance.
- Q:The difference between diamond films and diamond-like films where?
- diamond in the solid material is the hardest, reaching HV100GPa, with a thermal conductivity of 20W · cm-l · K-1, to 5 times that of copper, the band gap of 5.47eV, resistivity at room temperature up to 1016Ω · cm,The semiconductor material may be formed. Diamond from ultraviolet to infrared spectrum has high optical transmittance, it is an excellent corrosion-resistant materials. DLC film  (DLC) is a kind of new fimlm similar to diamond film. it has higher hardness and good thermal conductivity, low coefficient of friction, excellent electrical insulation properties, high chemical stability sex and infrared light transmission properties. Since 1979 Chabotv and Asienberg produced the first DLC film by Ion beam deposition. characteristics, preparation methods and application scope have been widely explored and studied. DLC products has been widely applied into various fields such as mechanics, electronics ,optics and medicine.
- Q:How to install the electrothermal film?
- The installing method is as follows. After heat perservation measures are taken, the floor should be cleaned to be smooth and flat. Second, the aluminum foil reflective film should be laid flat and then the electrothermal film should be laid. The electrothermal film should be laid facing up. The Jiuzheng home furnishing net recommends that there should be a safe distance of about 20 cm between films. Then, tap wire is connected and the electrothermal film is connected parallel to the wire. Both ends need insulating treatment. After the electrothermal film is installed, the waterproof cloth can be covered on it as a waterproofing process.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range