1.Made of high purity quartz 99.99%
2.ISO9001 and ROS certificate
4.Factory sell directly
fused silica crucible
fused silica crucible is good for silicon melting and ingot.
Technical Parameter: Chemical Impurities
|Size||OD||Height||Wall Thickness||R||r||Max Gap|
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Today, the world semiconductor industry in developed countries has used this crucible instead of transparent quartz crucible is small. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and other advantages.
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- After cleaning the pot can not see the macula, and heated to about three, Baidu appeared macular, because the reason is simple: no cleaning.
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- Oxygen reduction process can be resolved by other processes, oxygen control within 0.8E17 process, the current strong monocrystalline silicon enterprises, has been very easyIn addition, a message can be disclosed that there are large enterprises in the development of new coatings, because barium coating process is foreign patent, the Chinese people are in Tort
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- Functional features of quartz crucibles:1, quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees, divided into two kinds of transparent and opaque.2, can not touch the HF and, at high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- In addition to HF, ordinary dilute inorganic acids can be used as cleaning solutions. Quartz crucibles used for drawing monocrystalline silicon in China are 18 inches and 20 inches 22 inches. There are also 22 or more crucibles used by manufacturers. At present, the crucible technology produced by large crucible manufacturers in China is quite mature. Its production and use of raw materials, quartz sand imported by the United States and Norway high purity quartz sand two. There are also small factories using homemade materials. The quartz crucibles produced by their raw materials have certain influence on the stability of the drawn monocrystalline silicon.The current production of crucible coating technique has been used by most manufacturers is in ordinary quartz sand solution for crucible surface coated with a layer of two barium oxide solution so as to form a dense layer, the dense layer can prevent the silicon and silicon high temperature quartz crucible drawing process to improve reaction rate.
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on;
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz can be used in many industriesYou should say that the PV and semi industry should be polycrystalline silicon or monocrystalline siliconThe manufacture of quartz products is first made into quartz powder, which can be used as quartz glass tubes, quartz plates, crucibles and so onThe crucible is very demanding, because it's Gao ChunshaThe crucible is stable because of the physical properties of the quartz material and can be used to refine polycrystalline silicon - monocrystalline siliconThe industry itself has recently come into contact, and it should be said that the prospects for development are good
We are one of the most leading and advanced ceramic material companies in China.
We strictly comply with ISO9001 quality management system. Our products are widely used in aerospace, mining machinery, lift, power, paper making, laboratory, nonferrous metal processing, electronics processing, textile machinery and other industries, we provide wholesale and retail services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range