1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
22" High-purity quartz crucible
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Quartz glass crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Iron. React with ceramic or glass silica ash
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- In order to solve this problem, you can start from two aspects: the 1 is the melting of sandblasting, cutting and transportation and storage process, do not touch the pollutants; such as dirty gloves, equipment oil, touch, dust, etc.. 2 is pickling. Hydrofluoric acid blister for a few minutes, rinse with deionized water, water resistivity is higher than 12 trillion, 14 or 16 better.
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- First of all, the main source of oxygen is the fusion of silicon and quartz crucible, 99% of oxygen volatilization, and 1% of the growth of single crystal into the silicon bar, so it has nothing to do with the coating, unless the crucible is not, but not possible
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- One must, one pot, 3000 pieces! Or made in China?
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special glass containing only single silica component. Because of the type of technology, raw materials, quartz glass, glass, often called foreign silicate quartz glass, fused silica, fused quartz, synthetic fused silica, and no clear concept of transparent, translucent, opaque quartz.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Because of the use of extremely harsh conditions, the crucible of purity, strength, appearance defects, internal quality, high temperature performance, thermal shock stability and dimensional accuracy has very strict requirements.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range