Specification of Rectangle Quartz Crucible
Application of Rectangle Quartz Crucible
Maximum Service Temperature()
Packaging & Delivery of Rectangle Quartz Crucible
Packaging Detail: expoted package
Delivery Detail: within 15 days
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Quartz glass crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Quartz crucibles should be noted for use:(1) HF can not contact, can not be used for heating, carbonate and oxide caustic alkali and alkaline earth metal.(2) the quartz is fragile and easy to break, so we should pay attention to it.(3) except HF, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid of quartz glass crucible can be used as cleaning liquid.4. Heating calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature, usually using iron crucible.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- We often re wash the modified products, never found this problem. There may be cold coating or packaging operations problems
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- After a long period of use, its silicon vapor corroded the edges of the carbon and carbon parts;
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning liquid.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal. 3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz in these two sectors: 1, mainly used in the preparation of high purity quartz crucible, when polysilicon ingots and crystal growth will be used in high purity quartz crucible, which is the main purpose of the quartz crucible in the photovoltaic industry, a large amount of cut. 2. High-purity quartz rings are needed in the polysilicon reduction furnace.
We can supply a wide range of patterns and colors that are similar to natural granite or marble. Equipped with some of the most advanced production equipment in this industry, we output 400,000 square meters of crystallized glass panel a year. Producing environmentally friendly building materials, our products have obtained ISO9001 certification. In addition to our existing product range, we also welcome customized orders for completion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range