Specification of Rectangle Quartz Crucible
Application of Rectangle Quartz Crucible
Maximum Service Temperature()
Packaging & Delivery of Rectangle Quartz Crucible
Packaging Detail: expoted package
Delivery Detail: within 15 days
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Ceramic crucible: heat of 1200 degrees; suitable for K2S2O7 acid melt samples.; generally can not be used with NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances as flux melting, in order to avoid corrosion of porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucible and hydrofluoric acid exposure; porcelain crucible can dilute hydrochloric acid washing boiling cleaning.
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Silica is acidic oxide, with acidic oxides and alkaline oxides, transparency, alkali reaction,The reaction principle is: SiO2+CaO=CaSiO3SiO2+Ca (OH) 2=CaSiO3+H2OTherefore, the crucible will corrode and the medicine in the crucible will spoil.
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- A metal crucible can not be used with a porcelain crucible, because the reaction of caustic soda and silicate can not be used in ceramics
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- Oxygen reduction process can be resolved by other processes, oxygen control within 0.8E17 process, the current strong monocrystalline silicon enterprises, has been very easyIn addition, a message can be disclosed that there are large enterprises in the development of new coatings, because barium coating process is foreign patent, the Chinese people are in Tort
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality etc..
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- After a long period of use, its silicon vapor corroded the edges of the carbon and carbon parts;
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal. 3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Because of the use of extremely harsh conditions, the crucible of purity, strength, appearance defects, internal quality, high temperature performance, thermal shock stability and dimensional accuracy has very strict requirements.
We can supply a wide range of patterns and colors that are similar to natural granite or marble. Equipped with some of the most advanced production equipment in this industry, we output 400,000 square meters of crystallized glass panel a year. Producing environmentally friendly building materials, our products have obtained ISO9001 certification. In addition to our existing product range, we also welcome customized orders for completion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range