1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits.
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- The main component of the quartz crucible is SiO2. Silica is an atomic crystal with a high boiling point, so it can be used as a crucible material.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- We often re wash the modified products, never found this problem. There may be cold coating or packaging operations problems
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- The R corner is part of gravity and expansion forces;
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning liquid.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- The used quartz crucibles have been contaminated. Therefore, quartz crucibles used for single crystal drawing are disposable
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to. 5. except for Hf, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solution. Porcelain crucible 1. can heat 1200 degrees or so, use 2. suitable for K2S2O7 and other acidic substances melting sample. 3., generally can not be used for NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucibles shall not be in contact with hydrofluoric acid. 4. porcelain crucible can be diluted hydrochloric acid boiling cleaning. Corundum crucible, corundum crucible and 1. corundum crucible are made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range