1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- A metal crucible can not be used with a porcelain crucible, because the reaction of caustic soda and silicate can not be used in ceramics
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The higher the quality of the transparent layer, which is the bubble less, more uniform thickness, R thickness of the thicker crystal: 1. in straightening isolated bubble layer bubbles into the soluble silicon in 2, the province will have a layer of transparent bubble burst into tiny particles of silica. The bubble burst into soluble silicon is the most direct impact on the single drum off, the second is the increase of oxygen content
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- After a long period of use, its silicon vapor corroded the edges of the carbon and carbon parts;
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- Corundum crucible: corundum crucible is composed of porous fused alumina, hard and refractory; corundum crucible for melting flux samples with anhydrous Na2C03 and some alkaline substances, not suitable for use in Na 202 and NaOH strong alkaline substances and acidic substances as flux (as K2S 207) melt sample.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal. 3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz in these two sectors: 1, mainly used in the preparation of high purity quartz crucible, when polysilicon ingots and crystal growth will be used in high purity quartz crucible, which is the main purpose of the quartz crucible in the photovoltaic industry, a large amount of cut. 2. High-purity quartz rings are needed in the polysilicon reduction furnace.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Because of the use of extremely harsh conditions, the crucible of purity, strength, appearance defects, internal quality, high temperature performance, thermal shock stability and dimensional accuracy has very strict requirements.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range