High AI2O3 Ceramic Tubes
1.Material: 95% alumina ceramic
2.Specification can be customed
High AI2O3 Ceramic Tubes
|Material||85 Al2o3||90 Al2o3||95 Al2o3||99 Al2o3|
|Fe2o3||≤ 1.0||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.3|
|Desnsity: g / cm3||3.4||3.5||3.6||3.85|
|Vickers Hardness||≥ 8.6||≥ 8.8||9||9|
|Water Absorption:%||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.085||≤ 0.01|
|Refractoriness:°C||1580 °C||1600 °C||1650 °C||1800°C|
Wear Rate( at room temperature,
erosion, 100 grinding)%
|≤ 3||≤ 2.5||≤ 1||≤ 0.5|
|Dimension||Outer dia. mm||Inner dia.mm||Length mm||Remark|
|Thermocouple protection tube||7-120||1-110||10-2000|
If you need others,we
can customize for you.
|Insulated tube||Single hole||2-120||1-110||10-2000|
|(inner core)||Double holes||1-10||0.4-2||10-2000|
| ||Four holes||2-10||0.5-2||10-2000|
|1.Great mechanical strength|
Electric appliance industry
1.Heat treatment furnace
and toughened furnace
|2.High softening temperature|
|3.Good resistance to thermal impact|
|4.Small thermal expansion coefficient |
2.Inner liner tube and heating
tube in electric furnace
|5.Good chill and abrupt heat properties|
6. Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Quartz glass crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Ceramic crucible: heat of 1200 degrees; suitable for K2S2O7 acid melt samples.; generally can not be used with NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances as flux melting, in order to avoid corrosion of porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucible and hydrofluoric acid exposure; porcelain crucible can dilute hydrochloric acid washing boiling cleaning.
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- The main component of the quartz crucible is SiO2. Silica is an atomic crystal with a high boiling point, so it can be used as a crucible material.
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- The R corner is part of gravity and expansion forces;
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- The used quartz crucibles have been contaminated. Therefore, quartz crucibles used for single crystal drawing are disposable
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- The photovoltaic industry with loaded fixture quartz wafer, the amount is large, our students also have automatic quartz boat loading machine.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
We are one of the most leading and advanced ceramic material companies in China.
We strictly comply with ISO9001 quality management system. Our products are widely used in aerospace, mining machinery, lift, power, paper making, laboratory, nonferrous metal processing, electronics processing, textile machinery and other industries, we provide wholesale and retail services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range