High AI2O3 Ceramic Tubes
1.Material: 95% alumina ceramic
2.Specification can be customed
High AI2O3 Ceramic Tubes
|Material||85 Al2o3||90 Al2o3||95 Al2o3||99 Al2o3|
|Fe2o3||≤ 1.0||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.3|
|Desnsity: g / cm3||3.4||3.5||3.6||3.85|
|Vickers Hardness||≥ 8.6||≥ 8.8||9||9|
|Water Absorption:%||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.085||≤ 0.01|
|Refractoriness:°C||1580 °C||1600 °C||1650 °C||1800°C|
Wear Rate( at room temperature,
erosion, 100 grinding)%
|≤ 3||≤ 2.5||≤ 1||≤ 0.5|
|Dimension||Outer dia. mm||Inner dia.mm||Length mm||Remark|
|Thermocouple protection tube||7-120||1-110||10-2000|
If you need others,we
can customize for you.
|Insulated tube||Single hole||2-120||1-110||10-2000|
|(inner core)||Double holes||1-10||0.4-2||10-2000|
| ||Four holes||2-10||0.5-2||10-2000|
|1.Great mechanical strength|
Electric appliance industry
1.Heat treatment furnace
and toughened furnace
|2.High softening temperature|
|3.Good resistance to thermal impact|
|4.Small thermal expansion coefficient |
2.Inner liner tube and heating
tube in electric furnace
|5.Good chill and abrupt heat properties|
6. Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- The R corner is part of gravity and expansion forces;
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- In addition to HF, quartz glass crucibles are usually diluted with inorganic acids, which can be used as cleaning solutions.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- We often re wash the modified products, never found this problem. There may be cold coating or packaging operations problems
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- The translucent quartz crucible made by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuit
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The higher the quality of the transparent layer, which is the bubble less, more uniform thickness, R thickness of the thicker crystal: 1. in straightening isolated bubble layer bubbles into the soluble silicon in 2, the province will have a layer of transparent bubble burst into tiny particles of silica. The bubble burst into soluble silicon is the most direct impact on the single drum off, the second is the increase of oxygen content
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- The used quartz crucibles have been contaminated. Therefore, quartz crucibles used for single crystal drawing are disposable
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- Quartz crucibles should be noted for use:(1) HF can not contact, can not be used for heating, carbonate and oxide caustic alkali and alkaline earth metal.(2) the quartz is fragile and easy to break, so we should pay attention to it.(3) except HF, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid of quartz glass crucible can be used as cleaning liquid.4. Heating calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature, usually using iron crucible.
We are one of the most leading and advanced ceramic material companies in China.
We strictly comply with ISO9001 quality management system. Our products are widely used in aerospace, mining machinery, lift, power, paper making, laboratory, nonferrous metal processing, electronics processing, textile machinery and other industries, we provide wholesale and retail services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range