Clear round quartz plate have the features of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion.
Clear round quartz plates quartz disc:
Quartz plates, SiO2≥99.99%. The quartz plates have the features of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion. It is transparent with good transmittance of visible light(>90%).
Specifications: length 10-1200mm, Width 10-800mm, thickness1-40mm.
The quartz plates are widely used in the fields including semiconductor, light sources, communication devices, laser instruments, optic instruments, lab instruments, electricity devices, metallurgy, medical and chemical instruments, building material, defense industry and so on.
- Q:Which object can scratch feldspar but not quartz?
- I think that is they type of battery or something from prevents it from being needed to be wound (I stopped wearing watches long ago)
- Q:what is the sequence of igneous processes which the transformation from mantle rock to granite that has quartz?
- 2 hiours
- Q:what is the easiest way to identify quartz?
- hard matter. browse at google. that will help!
- Q:How i know the differences between raw quartz and raw diamond?
- Triboluminescence Quartz
- Q:What is the largest, lowest frequency (Hz), Quartz crystal that is made for electronic oscillators?
- There is no scientific evidence to suggest that pieces of quartz crystal have any magical powers such as you describe; therefore, the science and mathematics section is not the correct section in which to ask a question such as yours. With the exception of a few lost, confused people like the one who posted above, the overwhelming majority of people that post and read in this section restrict their thoughts to real science, and will scold, ignore, or even make fun of you. The suggestion is that you get out and learn something about real science and medicine, and/or you post your question under myths and legends, or alternative medicine. Thanks, and good luck.
- Q:The speed of light in quartz is 1.95 × 108 m/s. What is its index of refraction?
- Quartz has nothing to do with botany. Quartz is glass, silicon dioxide, in a crystal form. This sheets of it are used to generate precise frequencies for radios because it will physically vibrate when an electric signal is applied to it, and the vibration generates a signal output. The same effect is used in phonographs and scanning microscopes. Quartz crystals are popular in chandeliers. They are ground into balls for the people who like crystal balls, and some people like to carry just plain crystals for whatever benefit that gives them. Quartz might be mixed with salts and other minerals to make several types of glass. In natural form, quartz crystal is called agate or onyx. Both names refer to the same substance. It can be dyed many colors and is used for jewelry. The purest natural agate is used for bearings for precision balance scales. The non-crystal form of quartz is called jasper. It might be beautiful colors, but it is not a rare type of stone.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the properties of clear quartz crystal....?
- Vibrating quartz is the time-scale regulator for a quartz clock. Within human hearing, the vibrating quartz makes no noise. Electric motor(s) drive the clock and alarm mechanism, and that would make some audible noise.
- Q:is there any disadvantage if we use quartz silica sand in wall plastering,brick laying and concrete work .?
- Q:Distinguishing between Mica Muscovite and Quartz?
- Quartz is composed of silica SiO2 moles SiO2 = 1.40 g / 60.0835 g/mol= 0.0233 moles of oxygen = 2 x 0.0233 = 0.0466 oxygen atoms = 0.0466 mol x 6.02 x 10^23 =2.81 x 10^22
- Q:how can crystal of quartz be transformed into a metaconglomerate?
We are one of the earliest companies to develop the production of quartz glass products in China. We have the best comprehensive processing ability, and a variety of testing technologies. We have strong technology and many talents engaged in the processing of quartz glass and advanced production equipment. The melting point of our products is up to 1730 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average