Clear round quartz plate have the features of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion.
Clear round quartz plates quartz disc:
Quartz plates, SiO2≥99.99%. The quartz plates have the features of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion. It is transparent with good transmittance of visible light(>90%).
Specifications: length 10-1200mm, Width 10-800mm, thickness1-40mm.
The quartz plates are widely used in the fields including semiconductor, light sources, communication devices, laser instruments, optic instruments, lab instruments, electricity devices, metallurgy, medical and chemical instruments, building material, defense industry and so on.
- Q:How to produce quartz plate?
- When the strength of the finished product reaches the satisfactory level, it is scraped, polished and cut. Just OK.Specific varieties are not the same, the craft is not the same. The above is for reference only. I hope it works for you.
- Q:What are the advantages of quartz stone countertops and acrylics?
- Acrylic stone and quartz stone is not what is good or bad, the composition, characteristics of relatively large differences, so at the time of purchase, to know which characteristics of their comparative value to the table, or acrylic quartz. Acrylic stone as the main board market now cabinet material, processing appearance, mainly after arc the water retaining and absolute seamless stitching and special processing, which is beyond the reach of the quartz stone; in addition, acrylic stone quartz stone better relative toughness, especially pure acrylic. Optimal advantages: seamless splicing, changing shape, color variety is soft, easy to repair problems. The use of time is too long, and then re polished, but also shiny as new. Shortcomings: hardness is slightly worse, and quartz stone, such as rough objects on the table friction, easy to destroy the table brightness. Composite acrylic, high temperature resistance to about 90 degrees, pure acrylic, high temperature resistance of 120 degrees. But not long exposure to overheated objects.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- There are two kinds of mode of production: production and production of pressing blocks, both have advantages and disadvantages. The former is dominant in the diagonal and flatness, while the latter is better in terms of color uniformity, and can also be profiled, such as cylindrical processing. The current market for stone blocks to the production of more. Product features: 1. Most of the stone used in different colors of organic pigments, organic pigments on the sun, water, acid and other are not tolerated, and easy to fade or even change color. The stone most glue content is high, on the one hand, resulting in a stone texture decoration effect is not strong, not on the level, on the other hand, the glue of expansion and contraction amplitude, easy deformation Qiqiao, short service life, moreover, the glue contains volatile toxic gases, harmful to human body. Because of the technological reasons, Kong Kong has a lot of pores, the products have poor shock resistance, and it is easy to ooze, stain and resist the disease. Its glossiness is more fake, and it is easy to be worn and not lasting. The use of marble powder as raw materials of stone not acid, because its main component is CaCO3, CaCO3 and acid reaction and easy decomposition; marble powder and binder hardness is very low, so the stone hardness is very low, generally less than the Mohs hardness of 3, so don't wear resistance, not easy to scratch. Because of the marble and granite composition, the first generation of hillock stone is more or less radioactive. Artificial stone is mainly used for interior wall and floor, in the process of using physical properties in natural stone and quartz stone, when used in the ground to produce blistering, discoloration, scratching phenomenon, after a long time is very difficult to clean. In terms of surface gloss, there is a big gap with natural stone.
- Q:What is the difference between artificial stone and stone mesa?
- The dust in the processing and installation of artificial stone is another drawback: artificial stone processing now, rarely use water and dust processing mill saw, in particular, even if the workers wear masks and other protective tools, still can not stop the dust on the health of workers is a serious damage, it is not conducive to the development of artificial stone industry; also in the cabinet in the installation process, the polishing will produce a lot of dust.
- Q:Will quartz rocks be divided into cast and pressed ones?
- Die casting density, yield is very low, so some of the market's goods are pouring in Dachang.The same investment two million, die-casting can only produce fifty pieces a day, pouring can produce five hundred pieces. Therefore, the die casting board is very difficult to be known as "small factory"".
- Q:Table top is marble good and quartz stone good?
- Kitchen countertops with marble, then, the hardness is good, but there is a gap stitching, it is difficult to make modeling; natural, radiation. There are fine pores, easy to oil absorption, infiltration color, used for a long time, mesa is very greasy. Not easy to clean, scratch, difficult to repair.
- Q:Is natural quartz expensive? How much is it?
- But his hardness and density are a bit better. But also more environmentally friendly than other materials, such as: "stainless steel" and "wood" is very easy to scratch, prone to scratches buy Quartz stone countertops if you find a good store to buy, the price is very good, not too cheap.
- Q:How much is a quartz stone sheet? What's the specification?
- Quartz stone plate specifications in 2440*700, also has the width is 750 and 760, more than 400 yuan in monochrome one, also has a 3050*1400 board in 1400 more than one, this is a common grade quartz stone manufacturers, not transportation, consumption and processing costs, the main to see the brand and color and equipment quality, the price of higher quality OK.
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertop?
- A quartz stone is better than a microcrystalline stone as a countertop.
- Q:Which is better, quartz rock, class A to class C?
- Quartz stone species: phanerocrystalline: colorless transparent crystal; Purple Amethyst (commonly known as amethyst); smoke smoke yellow, brown to blackish Citrine, smoky quartz or quartz; light yellow, transparent Huang Shuijing; rose red rose quartz (commonly known as lotus stone); quartz white milk. Arenaceous stone with mottled glitter due to scale inclusions such as hematite or mica. The cryptocrystalline varieties are: fibrous ceramics composed of chalcedony (Yu Sui); colloidal origin agate; composed of quartz metasomatic fibrous asbestos and the pseudocrocidolite etc.. An amorphous variety consisting of granular microcrystalline, often containing a mixture of other minerals, opaque, mostly flint, gray to black (commonly known as flint). Jasper is dark red or greenish yellow or greenish blue because of ferric oxide impurities. The main production of quartz crystal in pegmatite geode block; often occurs in hydrothermal veins; granular quartz is the main minerals of granite, gneiss and sandstone many rock composition. In addition to crystal, agate and other used as gems or process materials, the more pure general quartz used in large quantities as glass raw materials, grinding materials, silicon refractory materials, etc.. Impure quartz is an important building material.
We are one of the earliest companies to develop the production of quartz glass products in China. We have the best comprehensive processing ability, and a variety of testing technologies. We have strong technology and many talents engaged in the processing of quartz glass and advanced production equipment. The melting point of our products is up to 1730 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average