1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on; and not HF contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal; quartz crucible suitable for K2S2O7, KHSO4 and Na2S207 as flux melted samples (the first in 212 the degree of drying) as flux sample; quartz brittle, easily broken, use caution; in addition to Hf, the ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as a cleaning fluid. Corundum crucible: corundum crucible is composed of porous fused alumina, hard and refractory; corundum crucible for melting flux samples with anhydrous Na2C03 and some alkaline substances, not suitable for use in Na 202 and NaOH strong alkaline substances and acidic substances as flux (as K2S 207) melt sample.
- Q:Can the quartz crucible react with calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide at high temperature?
- The main component of the quartz crucible is SiO2. Silica is an atomic crystal with a high boiling point, so it can be used as a crucible material.
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Do not use ceramic crucibles or quartz crucibles. Use metal crucibles, preferably with silver cruciblesThe quartz crucible reacts to form the sodium silicate (2NaOH+SiO2=Na2SiO3+H2O) ceramic crucible
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- Functional features of quartz crucibles:1, quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees, divided into two kinds of transparent and opaque.2, can not touch the HF and, at high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- The R corner is part of gravity and expansion forces;
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- China referred to as quartz glass, press process, use and appearance to the classification, such as transparent fused quartz glass, fused quartz glass, quartz glass, synthetic gas semltime quartz glass, opaque quartz glass, quartz glass, quartz glass, semiconductor electric light source with quartz glass.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz in these two sectors: 1, mainly used in the preparation of high purity quartz crucible, when polysilicon ingots and crystal growth will be used in high purity quartz crucible, which is the main purpose of the quartz crucible in the photovoltaic industry, a large amount of cut. 2. High-purity quartz rings are needed in the polysilicon reduction furnace.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range