Specification of Glass Quartz Crucible
Introduction of Glass Quartz Crucible
Quartz crucible at 1450 degrees below the use of two kinds of sub-transparent and opaque. The
rule of law with the arc is drawn semi-transparent quartz crucible large-diameter silicon, an
essential foundation for the development of large scale integrated circuit materials. Today, the
world's semiconductor industry in developed countries has been replaced with this crucible of
small transparent quartz crucible. He has high purity, strong heat resistance, size large, high
Packaging & Delivery of Glass Quartz Crucible
Packaging Detail: carton case
Delivery Detail: Within 15 days
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Quartz glass crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- After cleaning the pot can not see the macula, and heated to about three, Baidu appeared macular, because the reason is simple: no cleaning.
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- In order to improve the quality of the transparent quartz crucible layer three: 1: use of raw materials, it is the monopoly of the uni quartz sand.2. vacuum arc furnace production method of vacuum and high pure health, it is important to you in one process pay attention to detail is no good.3., the production process and temperature, etc., these are the details of the process, such as temperature, cooling time ah...
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- Oxygen reduction process can be resolved by other processes, oxygen control within 0.8E17 process, the current strong monocrystalline silicon enterprises, has been very easyIn addition, a message can be disclosed that there are large enterprises in the development of new coatings, because barium coating process is foreign patent, the Chinese people are in Tort
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- In addition to HF, quartz glass crucibles are usually diluted with inorganic acids, which can be used as cleaning solutions.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and effect of carbonate caustic alkali metal.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- After a long period of use, its silicon vapor corroded the edges of the carbon and carbon parts;
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on;
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible and the ceramic crucible have different temperature resistance, and the acid and alkali are different
our company is a specialized manufacturer of all kinds of halogen lamps, such as infrared ray halogen lamps for heater series, J type series, JC type series and metal halid lamps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Indian：South Asian;Japan
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 8 line
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range