1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- Quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to. 5. except for Hf, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solution. Porcelain crucible 1. can heat 1200 degrees or so, use 2. suitable for K2S2O7 and other acidic substances melting sample. 3., generally can not be used for NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucibles shall not be in contact with hydrofluoric acid. 4. porcelain crucible can be diluted hydrochloric acid boiling cleaning. Corundum crucible, corundum crucible and 1. corundum crucible are made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting.
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- If the whole crucible is used, the external force of the crucible will cause the fiber damage of the carbon crucible when the quartz crucible is taken.In addition, the carbon carbon crucible may cause cracks during the fabrication of the preform.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- We often re wash the modified products, never found this problem. There may be cold coating or packaging operations problems
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on;
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- It depends on the raw material used in your crucible. It is usually above more than 1100 degrees, but it must be guaranteed to not be crystallized
- Q:Can porcelain crucible, quartz crucible and alumina crucible be filled with aluminium hydroxide?
- Quartz glass crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- The used quartz crucibles have been contaminated. Therefore, quartz crucibles used for single crystal drawing are disposable
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- The coating has the effect of increasing the crystallization rate without increasing the cost and is more impractical
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range