1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:Can quartz crucibles be used as ROI for fluorine compounds?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits.
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- A metal crucible can not be used with a porcelain crucible, because the reaction of caustic soda and silicate can not be used in ceramics
- Q:At present, the quartz crucible used in Czochralski silicon is used to make use of barium coating, but how does the oxygen content rise when the coating react with the silicon melt?
- Oxygen reduction process can be resolved by other processes, oxygen control within 0.8E17 process, the current strong monocrystalline silicon enterprises, has been very easyIn addition, a message can be disclosed that there are large enterprises in the development of new coatings, because barium coating process is foreign patent, the Chinese people are in Tort
- Q:What are the functional features of quartz crucibles?
- The quartz crucible is suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1450 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is the basic material for drawing large diameter monocrystalline silicon and developing large-scale integrated circuits. Today, the world's semiconductor industry developed countries have replaced the small transparent quartz crucible with this crucible. He has high purity and strong heat resistance, large size high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality etc..
- Q:What happens when carbon carbon crucibles are cracked?
- The R corner is part of gravity and expansion forces;
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:Why are fused quartz transparent and opaque?
- People accustomed to using "quartz" such a simple words to name this material, it is absolutely wrong, because "quartz" is a generic term silica crystalline, and glassy silica in physical and chemical properties are different.
- Q:Quartz products are mainly used in photovoltaic and semiconductor industry which links, please expert pointing!
- Quartz can be used in many industriesYou should say that the PV and semi industry should be polycrystalline silicon or monocrystalline siliconThe manufacture of quartz products is first made into quartz powder, which can be used as quartz glass tubes, quartz plates, crucibles and so onThe crucible is very demanding, because it's Gao ChunshaThe crucible is stable because of the physical properties of the quartz material and can be used to refine polycrystalline silicon - monocrystalline siliconThe industry itself has recently come into contact, and it should be said that the prospects for development are good
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range