Features of Fused Cast Alumina Crundum Brick For Glass Furnace
The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality
ab Alumina TY-M: The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces (working-end, feeder channels) when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality container glass, float glass.
a Alumina TY-A: The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces (working-end, feeder channels) when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality container glass, float glass.
|Physical and chemical index:|
|FUSED CAST Alumina|
|Chemical Composition||Al2O3|| ||%||94||93||98.5|
|Crystallographic||a-Al2O3|| || ||44||0||90|
|b-Al2O3|| || ||55||99||4|
|Vitreous Phase|| || ||1||1||6|
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- Try okorder.com ur answer is there
- Q:skin condition, cement, dermatologist?
- The skin condition may be termed as Industrial dermatitis (allergy to cement). Sometimes, secondary infections may have taken place. Please contact a local physician / dermatologist who may be able to prescribe ointment for allergic dermatitis. She may be asked to avoid further contact with cement. Change of occupation or occupational habits may be necessary if the disorder is caused by occupational exposure.
- Q:I need to find the properties and additives of a cement produced by a cement producer?
- Portland Cement Cement Composition. The composition of portland cements is what distinguishes one type of cement from another. ASTM C 150 and AASHTO M 85 present the standard chemical requirements for each type. The phase compositions in portland cement are denoted by ASTM as tricalcium silicate (C3S), dicalcium silicate (C2S), tricalcium aluminate (C3A), and tetracalcium aluminoferrite (C4AF). However, it should be noted that these compositions would occur at a phase equilibrium of all components in the mix and do not reflect effects of burn temperatures, quenching, oxygen availability, and other real-world kiln conditions. The actual components are often complex chemical crystalline and amorphous structures, denoted by cement chemists as elite (C3S), belite (C2S), and various forms of aluminates.
- Q:Do i have to put cement board under tile on the wall?
- I think it has to be greenboard in a bathroom, check a tile installer or get a good book on it from the bookstore,
- Q:[Building materials] Portland cement and slag cement compared to the bleeding
- Its ratio is not about 1: 1.2 between. Thank you, huh
- Q:Can you use plastic cement on painted plastic?
- No it will not stick, the plastic cement will not melt the painted surface - what you need to do is to remove the painted area where the parts are to be glued and stuck together. The glue you have is designed to melt the surface of the plastic and then when stuck together , the melted/dissolved plastic area will bond together and when it dries, will form a firm bond To remove the paint, you can use an emery board or a curved hobby blade and scrape away the painted area. Good Luck, have fun and I hope you finish up with a top looking model Cheers
- Q:why are cement factories important for the economics in uae?
- cement is one of many things that are necessary for oil production and all construction.
- Q:I have a cement back yard but I want a garden. any suggestions ?
- Large pots and hanging planters will do the trick.
- Q:What color is orthodontic cement?
- Orthodontic cement is clear hen they out it on and sort of whitish when it dries. So I have no idea what's on your teeth.
- Q:Repairing cement?
- By looking at the picture, I would break up the lose concrete, Then clean away all lose debree. At your local home center in the painting dept you will fined a two part exploxey leveling agant. this is what we use to patch finished floor in commercial buildings lasts for years. Simply mix the two parts together and pour into place self leveling. good luck.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average