Detailed Product Description
1)HDPE fruit mesh bag
2)Color:in your require
Our company supply hdpe raschel mesh bags for packing vegetables and fruits, such as potatoes, onions, cabbages, eggplants, lemons, oranges, etc.
1)Made of HDPE material
2)Popular color: red, green, yellow, orange, violet, blue, white, etc.
3)Regular size: 50x80cm, 45x75cm, 41x63cm, 40x60cm, etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
|Production time||25-30 days/40HQ|
|MOQ||1X20GP,about 10 tons|
|Capacity||10.5tons/20GP, 19.5tons/40GP, 25tons/40HQ|
|Payment||30%T/T deposit in advance and balance against copy of B/L at sight|
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations
- Q:gasloine eats plastic?
- Gas cans are made of a harder plasticif you put gas on any soft type plastic it will melt ,like a lunch bag or a soft white coffee cup any one of them are going to melt.a milk jug are a coke bottle are one of those type of plastic will work with gas .
- Q:what is the melting point for plastic?
- As the previous answerers said, there are different types of plastics. They are all part of the polymer family. Some of the polymers actually become harder when you heat them up and don't melt, while the others become liquid. The liquid state is actually more of a melt type, very thick and viscous.
- Q:Would anyone tell me a G36C airsoftgun with no plastic?
- No such thing. For that matter, a real G36 has more plastic it its construction than an M-4. IIRC, the barrel internals are the only steel on the actual rifle, even the receiver is of polymer construction.
- Q:Can you tell me about microwave safe plastics?
- Well I think that the larger issue here is.. will you be able to eat the food that comes from the containers that are not microwaveable. Many food grade plastics are meant for storage and not reheating. Chances are if you select any old plastic tub it could melt before your food even gets hot! As far as I know butter tubs and yogurt containers are NOT microwave safe. Obviously, plastics vary in their chemical composition. What they have in common is that they are formed by chemical reaction. If used with food in a microwave, they must not further react, they must not decompose into the food and they must not leach out components into the food. Using a yogurt container can melt it and therefore leach harmful chemicals into your food as well. Microwave plastic wraps, wax paper, cooking bags, parchment paper, and white microwave-safe paper towels should be safe to use. Never use thin plastic storage bags, brown paper or plastic grocery bags, or aluminum foil in the microwave. In summary, odds are if it doesn't say microwave safe.......... it probably isn't.
- Q:what is the chemical formula for plastic?
- Plastics cover a tremendous breadth of compounds that start of as monomers of low molecular weight carbon containing compounds. So whether it is PVC, Lexan, carbonate plastics, soda bottles, water bottles, milk jugs, etc., there will be different monomers that are used. Each of the symbols on a plastic bottle represents a different category of plastics, meaning different starting monomers. So category 1 is quite different from category 7. The link is of the most common categories, but it lists the name, not the formula.
- Q:Plastic bumper cover?
- You can take it to a body shop and they will use a plastic welder on it or you can do it this way without having a plastic welder. Remove the bumper cover and use a staple gun to close the crack from the inside then lightly grind the inside of the cover to rough it up and carefully trim the protruding staple if any . Use a product called Sem Bond that is obtainable from an auto body supply place follow directions then apply a bit of fiber glass mat to the tacky adhesive. Let dry then reinstall and enjoy the satisfaction of doing it yourself
- Q:Plastic is Made from Petrolium?
- If you look closely, some of the more conscience companies (usually found in health food stores) are using a plastic that is made from 100% corn, and are completely biodegradable.
- Q:Will hexane dissolve plastic?
- extremely tough problem. research on to google. just that will help!
- Q:A question on burning plastic?
- I think its not good idea to eat this food.
- Q:how to make a hard plastic baseball helmet or at least hard plastic?
- Plastics can be formed in several ways including drawing or injection molding. For a helmet, there is a hard outer shell as well as a more compliant inner layer. The outer plastic spreads the energy of an impact over a larger surface area while the softer inner material compresses against your head. Some key words to look for: kevlar, manufacturing, thermoplastic, thermoset (the last two are families of plastics).
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average