Detailed Product Description
mussel mesh bags, seafood mesh bags, raschel knitted bags
PE raschel knitted bags for packing mussel, oyster, scallop, seafood.
1)Made of HDPE material
4)Top: with drawstring
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations
- Q:why is plastic apparatus sterilized?
- The rising use of plastics in medical devices means that their sterilization capability becomes the key selection criteria for use in medical devices. The paper details the various sterilization methods for medical devices, and also lists the AAMI and ISO standards for sterilization. Importance of considering the possible sterilization methods at early stage of product design is highlighted, stating the fact that various plastics respond differently to particular sterilization methods. General sterilization performance of a range of plastics is listed in the form of a table.
- Q:why do plastic clothespins break before wooden ones?
- Poor structural design. Plastic is slick and requires more spring force to hold clothes in line. To increase the force per PSI, the plastic pins should have a small stress area where the pin meets the product. The contact area should be reduced a hundred fold. Plastic structural design is faulty. To reduce production cost, the load bearing cross sectional area is too small. An I bean construction with increased web thickness should be incorporated into the plastic pin design. Unfortunately, plastic gets a bad name because the structural engineer conformised on the plastic pin design. Protective coatings are available to prevent environmental conformise. None are employed on plastic pins in order to be competitive. The question remains If a structurally competitive pin cost more than the fatigue design, would the purchasing customer select the superior design even though it cost more? If not, no matter how superior the new design, the product would go bankrupt. The follow up question is raised Does the customer select and purchase the lower cost failed plastic structure simply because the wooden design initially cost more? Do plastic pins cost more in the long run because of the higher failure rate? How can customers be intelligently informed during the selection process adequate to make an informed decision?
- Q:pros and cons of plastic bags?
- PROS: CONVENIENT EASY TO CARRY LIGHT WEIGHT CONS: FILLS UP LANDFILL HARM THE ENVIRONMENT TEAR VERY EASILY USED TO FREQUENTLY
- Q:How to handle packing bags?
- The basic principle of chemical degradation is the regeneration of waste plastic products of the resin polymer to the macromolecular chain is completely decomposed, making it back to the low molecular state, some component is the monomer, the other component is the basic organic raw materials, chemical products, small molecules with different degrees of polymerization, fuel and other high value compounds. This way of recycling can be said to make the use of natural resources truly form a closed loop.
- Q:1980 yamaha 250 IT plastics?
- Q:fishing lures and soft plastics...?
- Try walmart Thats your best bet for cheap tackle
- Q:Plastic shrapnel versus metallic/glass?
- Plastic won't have the range of metallic shrapnel, nor will it have the penetration capabilities. As far as glass goes, I wouldn't it except in foodstuffs/water (yes, if you're gonna talk about IEDs, might as well talk of sabotaging someone's dinner, too). I would use plastics unless there was a risk of my target using a metal detector.
- Q:Plastic or Cash?
- Too much ~ USE CASH~ these cards are the root of financial evil in the country The credit card companies give credit too easily most people have trouble paying it back. Then there's the whole identity theft that could be made much more defficult if they would change the requirements for getting credit. Then there's the fees they charge the vendors for using them. You may be getting cash rewards but did you relaize it's the merchants paying for your rewards not the credit card co.'s? It's a big money filter that just keeps letting the credit card co.'s get richer richer. Don't get me started on the commercials they're putting out making it look like you messed up everyone's groove by paying cash................ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh... they burn my butt
- Q:Alternative for plastics?
- You can cut way down on plastics. There are wonderful vintage glass refrigerator bowls that work great for leftovers. You can reuse plastic bags or you can ask for paper bags at the grocery store. You can save large paper fiber bags from dogfood, birdseed etc and use these to pick up garbage from the basement, garage outdoors and you save garbage bags. You can stop drinking bottled water or at least recycle the bottles. This includes plastic bottles for other drinks. I don't think I would want to do without plastic altogether though. There are just some things where plastic is hard to replace. When I was young we used paper grocery bags for garbage but they became a mess with wet garbage.
- Q:Can plastic be called rubber?
- Some okorder.com/
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average