Detailed Product Description
pp leno mesh bags, Polymesh Sacks,leno mesh onion bags
pp leno onions mesh bags
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:Where to buy Plastic Cups with lids?
- thanks for the plastic waste you will ADD to the rubbish in the pacific ocean. Your wasteful short sighted plastic will add to the whole mess that short sighted people are ruinung my planet with. here does the plastic go hen you have used 200 of them- into the rubbish bin> Then where? To a dump? Then? They get taken out to sea and dumped. And, when you go on holiday to Fiji, or Hawaii, you will see washed up plastic flipflops, polystyrem takeout containers and plastic cups from Smart and Final, washed up and tangles in plastic webbed orange bags and plastic fruit holders, and all this junk trapes birds, fish, animals and kills them by slowly choking htem, the ends up on beaches everywhere and YOU have done this by buying 20 plastic cups from that stupid shop smart and final or wherever. Try using paper cups- recycyled, or glass cups from a thrift store. Plastic is seflish and weedy and puts you right alongside the fast food slobs who throw out their takekout containers into the sea.
- Q:How do we deal with plastics in our country at present?
- Where there are people, there will be plastic waste. All kinds of plastic packaging, plastic film, shopping bags, woven bags, beverage bottles, plastic pots, plastic pots, plastic barrels, plastic toys, stationery, shoes, household appliances, vehicle bumper case, computer case, waste polyvinyl chloride pipe, industrial waste plastic products, plastic doors and windows, polyester products (polyester film, a bottle of mineral water the coke bottle, etc.) as well as in the molding waste and so on, can be seen everywhere, inexhaustible life and growth in nature!
- Q:Why arent more plastics recycled?
- Plastics aren't just ONE single kind of item... there are hundreds of different KINDS of plastic. All use different formulations and solvents to produce. The recylcing system that would be needed just to separate them into BASIC groups (the little numbers inside the little triangles) would be super expensive. Then THOSE would have to be further sorted by color, density, and volume, then further sorted by solvent types. And THEN further sorted by manufacturers, because different manufacturers use different formulations to produce the particular type of plastic that you'd like to recycle. Unlike cans Steel is steel and aluminum is aluminum) or glass bottles ( glass is glass, just sort by color) and remelt it and form new cans and bottles plastic is not just plastic. In the ideal world (which this is NOT) plastics would have a return postage guaranteed stamp on everything and it'd ALL go back to the manufacturer of origin and be fully recycleable. Unfortunately This would be a prohibitive cost and raise the cost of a plastic item MUCH to high to have plastic be economical to use for much of anything. Raji
- Q:plastic and glass lenses?
- Plastic weighs less, but is subject to easier scratching. The application for which the lenses are required determines which is more useful. The heavy weight of glass makes some people prefer plastic lenses for their spectacles.
- Q:What is environmentally friendly and comprehensive utilization of straw?
- The former is the different kinds of electroplating wastewater mixed together and the latter is the electroplating sludge; wastewater treatment were different and the formation of sludge, such as chromium sludge, sludge containing copper, nickel and zinc sludge sludge etc.. But, in fact, most of the wastewater from electroplating small enterprises is treated with mixed sludge. Therefore, the mixed sludge is the main target for the treatment and utilization of electroplating sludge. Production of electroplating wastewater treatment process of sludge containing heavy metals, it has the features of easy accumulation, unstable and easy loss, if not handled properly, arbitrary stacking, which is a direct consequence of sludge in Cu, Ni, Zn, Cr etc. these heavy metals in rainwater leaching. The sludge soil along the path of migration a crop a human body, and may cause secondary pollution of surface water, soil, groundwater, and even endanger the food chain, causing serious damage to the environment. According to the characteristics and harmfulness of electroplating sludge. From the point of view of environmental pollution prevention and recycling of resources, mainly adopts the following two ways, one is after the treatment, the sludge will cause two pollution and discarded and storage, it is harmless disposal; two is the comprehensive recovery of heavy metals in sludge resources that is, resource utilization. 2 harmless disposal of heavy metal sludge and harmless treatment of sludge treatment and disposal are prerequisite to realize the utilization of sludge.
- Q:recycled material for plastic?
- Plastic bags are made of LDPE, Low-Density Polyethylene. Bags are too hard to recycle because they thin and labor intensive to sort, clean, etc. However, number 4 recyclable plastics are also LDPE and this is probably the major source of the material.
- Q:what is wrong with plastic recycling?
- Plastic recycling is the process of recovering scrap or waste plastics and reprocessing the material into useful products, sometimes completely different from their original state. For instance, this could mean melting down soft drink bottles then making model army figures and ammunition. Before recycling, plastics are sorted according to their resin identification code. PET It also produce various waste gases and is non - biodegradable....
- Q:Does the valve need to match the tire?
- The valve does not need to match the tire, that is to say, changing the tire does not necessarily require a ventilation valve. However, if the tire is used in a few years, the gas nozzle aging, it is likely to cause gas leakage and the pressure of the fetus extruded out of the tire suddenly burst, the security conscious shop will generally give the mouth of the mouth.
- Q:what kind of paint will stick to plastic?
- good old rustolium sticks to anything and comes in half pint size cans. so does polyurethane enamels both are available at a hardware store near you.
- Q:Does plastic recycle just like paper?
- Some plastic can be recycled. There is till a lot of controversy over what can and can't. Look at the bottom or somewhere on the plastic items you have either food, drink or other packaging and you will see a recyling sign with a number or number and letters on them. Make a note of them and see where there are facilities close to you so you can recyle them. Unfortunately the recycling process for plastic is much slower than other materials and the processing of it is not always eco friendly as a lot of it gets transported to China or other countries to be processed. We will just have to wait a little longer for things to develop with plastic recycling but don't let that stop you doing what you can with what's recyclable.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average