Detailed Product Description
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, firewoods,
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes,
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, green, whiskey, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:Best soft plastic to fish?
- Let's see, here's a short list of my favorite plastics... 1) Roboworms 2) Gary Yamamoto 3) Mann's Jelly Worms 4) Zoom Trick Worms 5) Berkley Power Worms 6) Culprit Worms 7) Gambler Worms 8) Chompers Worms 9) Trigger X Worms 10) Creme Worms 11) Yum 12) Damiki 13) Kinami 14) Terminator Worms 15) Hooker Worms 16) California Custom Worms 17) Bass Assassin 18) Hal's Tackle 19) Kalin's 20) Bass Poison 21) Trixie 22) Western 23) Pee-Wee 24) Basstrix 25) Mister Twister 26) Zipper 27) Bonzai 28) Deadly Duo Worm 29) Triple S Twin Ts 30) R R Strokers 31) Advanced Angler Technology (A.A.T.) 32) Ambusher 33) Don Iovino 34) A.A. Worms Okay, so MAYBE the list isn't so short, but anyway, out of all those, Roboworms are probably my favorite. They're super soft and great for Texas- and drop shot rigging.
- Q:Is burning plastic in a fire safe?
- Surferch... is right. It depends on the plastic but some plastics will certainly produce toxic gases when burned. In most cases, the human nose can smell these fumes at levels that are well below where the exposure becomes harmful but, it depends. For example, when teflon is burned, it produces hyrofluoric acid (HF) vapor. As far as I know, the recommended maximium safe exposure level to HF is virtually zero. I suggest you ask him if he has a permit for burning. It was not too long ago that almost every house had a burn barrel out back. A lot of household waste was burned, food scraps were put in the compost, the metal was collected and taken to the scrap metal dealer.
- Q:Are some plastic bottles reusable?
- Technically anything plastic can leach chemicals under the right conditions, so it is really a question of what you are using it for, and what level of risk are you willing to assume. For example many people claim that it is not safe to drink bottled water that has been sitting in a car for an extended period, but chances are that same bottle of water was sitting exposed to heat and sunlight before it ever made it to store shelf. Personally, I reuse plastic bottles all the time, but then I'm also the type of person that drinks tap water.
- Q:How long until I can change my tongue bar to plastic?
- Plastics/acrylics shouldn't be in contact with your piercing for an extended period of time, and should only be used cosmetically rather than as a standard tongue bar. Acrylics in particular are quite toxic to the human body. Your piercing should be fully healed before you even consider changing it to anything that isn't implant grade, and if you're going to keep the plastic bar in for long, it would definitely be advisable to put purchase something in bioplast or PTFE to keep your piercing happy and healthy! You can normally pick them up in several designs for a cheap price.
- Q:what are implications in plastic bag bans?
- good question
- Q:Is there dye for plastic? If so, what brand, and where can I find it?
- difficult step. look in google. that will may help!
- Q:Is plastic harmful? blablabal?
- I don't trust plastic. When heated I know it can leach out carcinogenic chemicals. It's full of them. I don't know if just putting a bottle cap in your mouth would do it but there are no benefits from doing that. Seems like the rise of cancer coincides with the rise of plastic materials.I wonder if your parents never drink out of a plastic bottle. My suggestion is don't heat food in plastic or pour hot liquids into a plastic container to drink.
- Q:Does anybody know where to buy plastic?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Does anybody know where to buy plastic? Like small amounts of block plastic. For machining small parts?
- Q:do all landfills contain plastic?
- in the Philippines plastic is removed by hand as it is thrown from the garbage lorries. it is the sold to those who recycle plastics
- Q:will bearing oil cause a reaction to plastic?
- It depends on the oil and the plastic. Plastic and synthetics have very different tolerances to different oil types. Some plastic additives can make them much more tolerable to some chemicals. Temperature also can make a difference. If you know the type of oil and plastic, industrial supply catalogs list which ones are compatible.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average