Detailed Product Description
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, firewoods,
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes,
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, green, whiskey, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:form for plastic needed?
- formed plastic is made from high heat and high pressure...the plastic is usually melted in a controlled way so it does not burn. Industry starts with uniform pellets which are then melted into a very thick medium. HIgh pressure air is usually used and is also warmed too to add to the molding effect. Molds are made out of Aluminum or steel alloys. They usually make a mold from solid aluminum, precisely grinding out the image into the aluminum, then one or more blow holes are added in both halves of the mold. THe mold is made into 2 pieces, halves, which will come apart easily too. THe temperatures that they deal with are between 500 and 1000 Fahrenheit, depending on the type of plastic....greater than that would cause burning. So if you have 5000 to 50000 laying around to invest into a blow molding machine then youcan do this. BUT...I would strongly suggest you forget about plastic and go with Fiberglas instead. Any marine or autobody shop or auto supply will have the materials. You'll also need an Organic filter mask, very good safety glasses, and thick plastic gloves or neoprene gloves. Make your mold out of wood and if for fiberglas then make the wood mold so that the fiberglas liquid does not escape., then pour the fiberglas mixture OR spread bondo over the wood around the mold. use the fiberglas strengthening tape or lath to reinforce the fiberglas or bondo. Then after 24 hours...remove the mold and carefully sand around it to smooth out the edges. Fiberglas or Bondo is much easier than plastic.
- Q:where in nyc can i recycle #6 plastic?
- The above answer is very detailed and good. However, here's a simple idea. Make winter shelters for the homeless. OR Contact the Mayor Mike's office (dial 311) and ask if they know of a private recycler for #6 plastic.
- Q:Decorating Plastic Container?
- you could try painting it - acrylic paints might work, altho' i'm not too sure. check at any craft store for painting on plastic. you could make stamp/leaf prints using these colors. you could also try 3-D tube colors to give a raised effect. you could glue embellishments with PVA glue. i know those will stick ;-). eg. ribbons, mirrors, beads, sequins, glitter, shells, lace, scrap fabric, colored styrofoam balls, dried flowers/herbs, artificial flowers, ... or glue paper [there is such a variety of textures, colors, prints you could choose from]. you could glue pictures/paper to form a collage [anything related to pigs, pork, etc.] or narrate a story such as the 3 little pigs, etc. you could make chains out of the beads, etc. use that in attractive ways around the container. you could also add some crochet or knitting to enhance the look. you could also use a combination of more than one of the above. a lot would depend on what you would be using the container for. if it's only for display [no washing required] then you could decorate with anything without fear. hope these help you get started all the very best have fun
- Q:strongest glue to hold plastic?
- plastic okorder.com/
- Q:Melted Plastic dangerous?
- extremely tough thing. check out on yahoo or google. it might help!
- Q:AFFORDABLE PLASTIC SURGEON?
- Plastic surgeon, why? I don't think that has anything to do with the dental needs.
- Q:What's the use of old plastics?
- Aluminum plastic composite film, aluminum-plastic composite film has BOPP/ aluminum, PE/ aluminum, etc., used for a variety of food packaging, after use of aluminum plastic composite flexible packaging bag, in fact, is a mixed waste, recycling is more difficult. The main methods of treatment are incineration and recovery of heat. China has a method of burning aluminum and crushing and adding stuffing to make low grade crude products. The effect is not very satisfactory. Here introduce the use of conductive aluminum materials, manufacturing anti-static function example, the procedure is as follows: waste plastic composite - Cleaning - pulverization, sieving - - aluminum - aggregate aid - extrusion - Part - extrusion products. The aluminum and plastic composite wastes are washed and crushed, screened and screened for 10 days, and then agglomerated, and the process can be made by the aggregate machine of Beijing plastic machinery plant. The technological condition of aggregate is water spraying: 95 degree water 0. 8 liters, feeding time: 3min; pumping time 5min, crushing time 10min, 15 kg per treatment. The aggregate material is then extruded into an semi-finished product and then added to the 20% aluminum powder, flame retardant, compatibilizer and other additives, and then the product is extruded and selected to be used as a conductive material.
- Q:What is plastic?
- An organic polymer, such as polystyrene or polyethylene.
- Q:BPA reactions to make plastics?
- What drwho said, but also BPA reacts with epichlorhydrin to form the diepoxy ether. This liquid can be reacted with a variety of other monomers to form polymers (plastics). Commonly it is reacted with amines, amides, mercaptans and anhydrides. It can also react with itself. Typically the epoxy ring opens and the oxirane oxygen takes a hydrogen from the donor (amine, etc.) and a C-N, C-S, etc. bond is formed. As long as both the epoxy monomer and the donor molecule are difunctional (at least) a high mw plastic will generally be formed. Usually for many applications the functionality of either or both components is higher than 2 so that a highly cross-linked material is formed. Epoxy ring-opening has the advantage of having less mechanical stresses due to the formation of covalent linkages - the ring opening reduces shrinkage compared to other polymerization mechanisms.
- Q:precautions when disposing plastic?
- Look for a number in a little triangle on the plastic item which will advise you if it can be recycled or not. Unfortunately not all plastics can be recycled and some have to be put in the garbage. But if you have a recycling bin like we do, the local council (what's your equivalent in the US?) will tell you what can go in it, what can't, and what can go to other collection centres and where they are. We are having plastic shopping bags banned in supermarkets from next month which is excellent, I have been taking my own bags for shopping for years. I think you have paper bags in the US supermarkets - they can be recycled? but it's better to take your own and keep reusing them. Edit Just a thought: If you were thinking about danger, then my concern would be that children shouldn't have plastic bags they could suffocate in, and that some plastics give off toxic fumes if burnt.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average