The characteristics of the product description:
2.Standard applied: IEC60502, BS7870, GB/T12706
3.Max.working temperature: 70°C, can be 90°C as per requiremen
4.Conductor: Class 1/2 annealed bare copper solid or strands or Class 5 fine annealed copper wires
6.Cores: Twisted pair 1-50pairs or Triple 1-20
7.Cross section: 0.5 mm2 ~ 2.5mm2
8.Armoure: SWA or copper braided screen or tinned copper wire screen (individual or overall screen)
10.Color: Black/orange/white/gray or as per request
11.Flame retardant or Fire resistance or low smoking and Halogen Free are available.
12.Wooden Drum or as per request
14.OEM can be available
Main Manufacturing Procedure:
1,Copper wire drawing and annealing.
2,Copper wire stranding .
3,PVC insulation extruding.
- Q:where does the tranny cable come through the fire wall on a 95 olds mobile aurora?
- it probably doesn't. It may be hooked to the throttle body next to the throttle cable and cruise control cable. Chances are that it just slipped off, and you can fix it.
- Q:Car issue: Is this a mechanical problem or something else?
- speedometer is controlled by a sensor located on the tranny, fix that and the dial should quit bouncing around. as for the vacuum leak, take soapy water and spray it around your intake manifold,any connections that penetrate the manifold and all accessories attached to it. then inspect all hoses that are vacuum related. also there could be a vacuum leak in the gas tank, some cars are equipped with sensors on the tank. also note that the speedometer may be cable controlled, in which case just replace the cable- easier said than done.
- Q:Is there any possibility that my cable box blow the speakers of LCD?
- Set cable box volume to 92 percent. And don't turn the volume of the TV up too loud.
- Q:How to program vizio remote to control comcast?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How to program vizio remote to control comcast? How to program vizio remote to control comcast? There are plenty of answers online how to have my comcast remote control my vizio TV, but my comcast remote sucks, so I want to program my vizio remote to control my cable, anyone know the code? I can't seem to find it.
- Q:[Help] brake wire can be changed to half line alignment
- Brake core speed wire core with stainless steel, can greatly reduce the chance of rust. I support bare lines
- Q:Why do Cable P0rn suck soo bad?
- You need to put sour cream on your penis It will act as a great lube, it will also make a good stank, so it smells like real sex. The cultured bacteria in the sour cream will help you get a hard dick (erection.) PS: if you let it dry after you are done jacking off, it leaves a good crust, it tastes good for a girl to nibble it off and it gives that stank flavor in her mouth that every girl likes! Best of luck!
- Q:How to calculate the amount of cable works
- Detailed information you can refer to 08X101-3 integrated wiring system engineering design and construction, "power engineering cable design specifications" GB-. 10kv and below substation design specifications GB-. general power distribution design specifications GB-. etc. These specifications, because you do not give detailed drawings, I do not know how many control terminals on your left and right sides, according to my understanding 3.5 meters should be a 5 * 2.5 cable, and 2.8 meters and 3.1 meters Paragraph should be separated from the 3.5-meter section of the loose line, if so you should be the amount of engineering is 3.5 + 3.1 (if it is 3.5 meters out of the line, then meet the requirements of the short, the short section is bound to meet).
- Q:I would like to know If I can use an android tv box to control what's being displayed on my tv.?
- I don't think there is a pass through android box. Use a different input to the TV.
- Q:Wire line, why is red and blue? Why are there different colors?
- if the TV screen appears set-top box to start the image and then prompt "no signal" case, this phenomenon proves your set-top box and TV between the audio and video lines Red, yellow, white) connection basically no problem
- Q:Is there a cable specification for kvvp3 * 1.5?
- Jumper and patch panels are not the same thing. Patch panels generally refer to RJ45 port network patch panels, jumper frame generally refers to 110 patch panels. The former is generally used to transmit data signals, the latter is used to transmit analog voice signals' in the actual use of the two purposes can be replaced with each other: the data signal, the voice signal can all use the network patch panel, you can also use all 110 Patch panel to line.
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range