Packaging of Oil Resistance Control Cable
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Oil Resistance Control Cable
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Oil Resistance Control Cable
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:Connecting Computers with Crossover Cables?
- Did you configure both computers to work in the same homegroup? Edit: Also, sometimes you have to go your harddrive, right click on it, go into properties, and enable sharing
- Q:Does a TiVo act as a Cable Box?
- It depends on the type of TiVo that you get. A TiVo Series 2 standalone (Or 1 but they are not made anymore) can work both as a standard receiver or use your cable box. When not using a cable box the TiVo is only able to receive unscrambled analog content. However, today most cable companies use digital broadcasting technology. In order for a Series 1or2 to work with digital cable you must also have a cable box. The TiVo then controls the cable box, turning it to the right channel at the correct time. Series 1or2 are also able to work with Sattellite TV as well using their cable boxes. Note: I mention standalone because there were a few TiVo Series2 models that ONLY worked with DirectTV. However the standalone model can work with DirectTV orpractically any other cable setup. A Series 3 box does NOT require a cable box. In fact it CANNOT work with a cable box. Instead the Series 3 replaces the cable box. This is achieved through the use of Cable Cards. These are small pieces of hardware installed by your cable company inside the Series 3. This allows you to receive Digital Cable. The Series 3 also allows for HD content, while earlier Series 1or2 do not. A series 3 CANNOT receive Video On Demand. So you will still get HBO if you subscribe to it, but you will not be able to purchase a movie, or similar content, and watch it through Video on Demand. Finally the Series 3 only work on cable systems, they do NOT work with Satellite systems. They both have trade offs: Series 2: Pros - Works with practically any service, low cost Cons - Not HD, Channel Changing can be slower because it uses an external cable box. Series 3: Pros - Records HD, No cable box required, Newer model with more features Cons - Higher Cost, Will not work with Satellite. This Wikipedia page breaks down the details for all Series of TiVos. Be sure to scroll to the bottom for a detailed description of each:
- Q:PS3 Pulse Elite Headset cable compatibility?
- you should be able to just hook up the cable that comes with the headset to your iphone and put it inthe mode that you're using it with. put the jack into your phone and into the headset
- Q:Color line, coaxial line, HDMI cable, S-terminal line between the difference, can transmit what signal, audio or video?
- No problem, as long as not tied together on the line
- Q:What is the name of this pluggable trunking for this supermarket instead of wire?
- Home improvement are generally used BV copper wire, rarely used multi-stranded.
- Q:How do you get an S Video Cable to work?
- YOU HAVE TO REFER TO YOUR TV COMPONENTS SETTINGS,IF THE TV IS COMPATIBLE WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS LIKE TV,VIDEO, MONITOR THEN SWTCH TO MONITOR AND THAT SHOULD DO IT. IF NOT REFER TO THE TV MANUAL AND CHECK FOR CONNECTION AND OPERATIONS.
- Q:I'm not sure what where to connect the system control (blue) wire to my DEH-P690UB Pioneer deck?
- The system control wire should go to the remote wire on your pioneer and it is probably blue as well. The firewall is the metal wall that seperates you from the engine. You may have a rubber grommet that you can use already there, you just need to cut a hole in it and pass the wire thru. If you have to drill a hole, use a punch and hit it with a hammer to mark where you want to drill. Then check the other side to make sure there is nothing in the wy. Using a sharp bit drill the hole. Place a grommet of the appropriate size in the hole to protect the wire from getting cut by the sharp metal and pass the wire thru the firewall. Make sure to put a fuse within 18 of the battery.
- Q:The signal control cable is used as the power cord
- Look at the picture so that the TV can be put on the computer movies on the current network box can achieve such a function picture shows the SmartAir wireless transmission equipment, directly plug in the computer and TV on it
- Q:What Does ControlTalk Mean When It Comes To Headphones?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What Does ControlTalk Mean When It Comes To Headphones? Going to buy Dr. Dre Tour Headphones, just wondering if I should pay the extra $20 to buy control talk. Does anyone know what this means, and if it's worth it ?
- Q:Remote control with an alarm (i.e. can be schedule to turn on TV)?
- that function has to built into the tv for it to work on a universal remote. Did you check the sleep function?sometimes its there or a function called timer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range