(1) The long-time permissible operating temperature is 70oC;
The ambient temperature under installation should not go below 0oC.
(2) a. for non-armoured cable and flexible shielded cable, the bending radius should not be less than 6 times the outer diameter;
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench, pipelines or other specific occasions.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, braided, shielded, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench, pipelines or other specific occasions that demands shielding.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, copper-tape shielded, control cable
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, steel-tape armored, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench and pipelines, directly burial or other specific occasions with a relatively large capacity for mechanical stretching force.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, thin steel wire-armored, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench, pipelines, silo or other specific occasions that demands shielding.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, flexible, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors and places that demands moving cables with flexibility.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, braided shielded, flexible, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors and shielded places that demands moving cables
- Q:What brackets are needed to connect mercury steering and throttle cables to my 1986 8hp Mercury Mariner?
- i have no idea mate i dont like beetles
- Q:How do you get an S Video Cable to work?
- Did you get the proper drivers for your video card. They should have the options to display to a TV set through S-Video. Once you enable the S-Video, you need to change your TV to the S-Video Input.
- Q:How do I make my MIDI keyboard work with Fruity Loops if I have a MIDI to USB cable for only 1 jack?
- The MIDI Out port on your keyboard should be connected to the MIDI In connector on your MIDI to USB cable. This should be enough to let the keyboard control software on the PC. If you want the PC to be able to use the sounds (if any) in your keyboard you need to connect the MIDI Out on the MIDI to USB cable to the MIDI In on the keyboard (if there is one) If the keyboard is just a MIDI controller it may only have one MIDI port and that would be a MIDI Out. Again, this gets connected to the MIDI In of your MIDI to USB cable.
- Q:2002 ford escape stuck in reverse?
- Check the control cable at both ends and their attaching brackets.
- Q:How do I split Dish Network in a cable-wired home?
- you need a cable splitter, you put the main cable supply in the in spot and you then take 2 cables from the other 2 tv's you want hooked up to them on the out side and your done, you can pick them up anywhere for about $5
- Q:One RF on TV - what do I need for OTA HD and regular cable?
- No! That is composite video and audio and is a totally different signal than the RF. Run the Charter output into one side of the A/B switch and the antenna in the other side and then take the output to your TV. Use only RG6 cables which you can get many places.
- Q:Laptop doesn't detect LAN cable when ON.?
- If the pins are making a reliable connect that should hitch the difficulty. inspite of the undeniable fact that likely what you are able to desire to do is given which you have been advert-hoc beforehand is pass returned into your networking settings on your ethernet card and turn returned over to infrastructure mode by way of fact advert-hoc mode will turn the potential off till the different computer in the advert-hoc community demands it to start sending and receiving with a view to maintain from frying your community card untill it figures out which wires to apply incase your utilising the incorrect style of ethernet twine. you are able to exchange the settings returned from the gadget manger first to confirm if it shows up in the record of contraptions and is enabled then top click it and choose residences and configure from their or you are able to pass to the networking midsection and alter the settings returned to infrastructure with the wizard. If the community card does not happen on your gadget record in gadget supervisor the two the driving force went byby on you and you are able to desire to reinstall it or you fried your card on that adhoc setup given which you had the incorrect form of cable or such as you stated those pins could desire to be bent returned into place with a dentist style the tooth %. or small fish hook to be certain they get a reliable connection. wish this helps
- Q:What are the reasons for the explosion of the cable?
- Power lines laying, to stay away from the temperature of the affected area. Besides, the line laying, the general is not advocated to go to the ground, unless the construction of the building, the pipeline laying and construction of the simultaneous construction, laying in the cement, And you are laying the wire when the decoration, there is no way to lay the cement in the whole layer, only along the walls and ceiling laying.
- Q:Do I need a cable box?
- Yes, you need a cable box,. Your TV does not have the circuitry to know or be told what encrypted channels you subscribe to, or to decrypt them. The cable box does have that facility.
- Q:how can i watch cable?
- You need to call the cable company and have them install cable to where you will watch TV.
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range