Detailed Product Description
1. U0/U: 450/750V
2. Standard applied: IEC60502
3. Max working temperature: 70°C
H07V-R: Class 2 stranded plain copper conductors
H07V-U: Class 1 solid plain copper conductor
5. Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
6. Cores: Single core
7. Cross section area: 1.5mm2-630mm2
8. Sheath: Without Sheath
9. Color: Black, white, blue and as per request
10. Flame retardant or fire resistance or Low smoking and Halogen free or other property can be available
11. 100meters/coil, or as per request
12. Certification: CE
13. OEM can be available
- Q:Why medium voltage power cable sometimes write 8.7 / 10kv sometimes written in 8.7 / 15kv where the difference
- Now basically control the cable core insulation leather are numbered, is not you not? 50-core control cable is rare, and finally there is no way, and I tell you a primitive approach: "turn the core method", that is, a layer of the cable in a layer (although a lot of core, or layered ) Of which one of the core, and then all of the head of the wire can be wired, than to do a good record (which line received what line number), each layer of wire to do such a mark and wiring, The order of the wiring is in accordance with the clockwise to pick up; the other end of the cable to find a layer of the first line of the core mark core (or lead the core), with anti-clockwise order, j OK! The Heart did not end, first find a small cable cable try! Ha ha!
- Q:What is the cable bucket in the power cable installation project?
- CPU; central processor. The core of the system: for example: Intel Pentium 4 processor and so on
- Q:24-port network patch frame line who said something, there are patch panels when the line should pay attention to what?
- 85 can: √3 = 1732 This is the lowest mathematical knowledge, the current (I) derived: I = (Note that this is the wire diameter, not the cross-sectional area, the power line specifications are all used to represent the cross-sectional area), with the current, The Wire diameter formula: d = 08 × √I, and then use the wire diameter, the cross-sectional area of the wire to find out, this is the mathematical formula: radius × radius × 314; Well, this count finished, the use of power cord specifications Out Very simple, you need to remember the two formulas, one: P (electric power) = √3 × 380 (three-phase voltage) × I (current) × cosφ Another formula: foolishly dumplings dumplings sacrifice feng goose d = 08 × √I For electricians, these formulas should eat bones and melt into the blood Answer by: maxianhui120 |
- Q:Whether the control cable is divided into high and low pressure
- If your wire is in the thread when the insulation is broken even a little bit, or the existence of quality problems with the wire encountered when the water or damp will cause a short circuit. (Upstairs tenants do not admit that the water is not admitted, but also invited his decoration master to see, they say no matter what the situation, even if the water leakage will certainly not lead to short circuit.) Is his decoration master? Funny right? First of all, you have to find a professional electrician master to let him use [shake table] or megger to detect whether the line there is a short circuit phenomenon, if there is upstairs in the upstairs and then check, and then consult. Second, you find out the place to find a good leak to ensure that the stability of ten to be able to find people theory.
- Q:What is the difference between a power cable and a cross-linked cable?
- . VVR cable for the polyacetylene insulation and external protective layer of soft copper cable, in front of K for the control cable. . the cable is usually a few or several groups of wires (at least two each group) twisted from the rope-like cable, each group of wires are insulated from each other, and often around a center twisted, the entire outer package Highly insulated cover. Cable with internal power, external insulation characteristics. . the cable has power cables, control cables, compensation cables, shielded cables, high temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, fire cables, marine cables, mining cables, aluminum cables and so on. They are composed of single or multi-strand wire and insulation layer, used to connect the circuit, electrical appliances and so on.
- Q:Low smoke halogen-free flame retardant wire and cable material, can do with the production of PVC screw ah?
- It should be the red line is the line of fire, the green line is the zero line, the yellow line is the ground, your first cloth is not very standard, the best you look at your home main switch control box inside the wiring, see inside the outlet is what color And then then, must pay attention to safety, do not understand do not understand
- Q:Power cable, signal cable, control cable laying laying specification
- PVC to the water pipe, wall thickness, high strength, pressure, diameter generally medium PVC drain, wall thin, medium strength, the key general larger PVC threading pipe, indoor use, thin wall, small diameter, outdoor can have different caliber The copy. The The Another threading tube is the name suggests is to wear wires and the like, so the compressive strength will be small
- Q:Commercial housing floor kitchen ceiling tube leakage, what is the reason, what way.
- When the computer connected to the TV, many of my friends are very interested in the computer TV is actually the computer On the video and audio output to the TV
- Q:How to choose cable tray? What is the rough cable to use what size of the bridge? How much margin does the cable tray stay?
- Why the dog is not obedient, called it also ignored, sometimes I walked into it back, let it go it does not go, always resist me
- Q:Wire line, why is red and blue? Why are there different colors?
- if the TV screen appears set-top box to start the image and then prompt "no signal" case, this phenomenon proves your set-top box and TV between the audio and video lines Red, yellow, white) connection basically no problem
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range