Detailed Product Description
1. U0/U: 450/750V
2. Standard applied: IEC60502
3. Max working temperature: 70°C
H07V-R: Class 2 stranded plain copper conductors
H07V-U: Class 1 solid plain copper conductor
5. Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
6. Cores: Single core
7. Cross section area: 1.5mm2-630mm2
8. Sheath: Without Sheath
9. Color: Black, white, blue and as per request
10. Flame retardant or fire resistance or Low smoking and Halogen free or other property can be available
11. 100meters/coil, or as per request
12. Certification: CE
13. OEM can be available
- Q:How to program vizio remote to control comcast?
- It will be in the book for the Vizio book, if is a programmable remote. Comcast uses mostly Motorola boxes, so use that from their code list.
- Q:why wont my time warner cable remote control the volume on my tv?
- Im still looking into this, but I think they did away with the volume control on the cable box. you now have to switch the remote to TV and use that volume. Im basing this on the fact that two other people that I know have also lost the volume control, and also the way favorite channels are sorted has also changed. I am very pissed off at the changes they have made, It makes watching TV a pain in the a**. I am surprised I cant find more info about this on the net. Im going to call them tomorrow. hope this helped
- Q:How to repair heater on 1989 Toyota Camry 6 cyl?
- Check that your coolant level is full, that would be my first step. You may have a plugged heater core, feel the 2 hoses going into the firewall and see if they are both hot, If so you may have a Blend Door stuck on cold. There is cables from your heater control going to the blend doors mixing the air, one may be stuck or unhooked. I hope this helps.
- Q:How can i find the code for a comcast digital cable remote control if i forgot it?
- 1. What brand cable box do you have? (ex: motorola?) 2. What brand t.v. do you have. Ok then, I am assuming you are needing the cable box remote to control your t.v. (power, volume, etc.) correct? If so, try one of these codes for a Toshiba T.V. : 0154, 0156, 0060.
- Q:In Tivo series 2 is there a seperate cable set-top box?
- The series 2 has a cable ready analog tuner built in to it. If you only want to record non-scrambled analog cable programing, then you can connect your Tivo directly to the cable jack. If you want to record premium (scrambled) analog programs or digital programing, then you need to use a cable box. The series 2 included an IR Blaster which can be used to control a cable box.
- Q:Can the cables in the factory be laid directly?
- First, from the strength point of view there is no problem, because these pipes used in the original water supply system, the design pressure requirements of the higher strength of the pipe, and the pipe on the pipe strength requirements are much lower than the water pressure pipe, so there should be no problem. Second, from the service life is not appropriate to consider, no matter what the material of the water pipes, because they have been the degree of the second renovation, and presumably also used a lot of years, and certainly there have been varying degrees of aging, especially Steel pipe, pipe wall rust layer has been destroyed, such a pipe forcibly used, its life will be greatly reduced. Third, my proposal is not to use these abandoned pipes, is the so-called "meat are bought, and worse this coriander", the original there is no cost, and the importance of electrical systems in the family you also Know, so I think this "waste utilization" approach is not enough, is "picking seed hemp, lost watermelon", in order to save this money is not worth it, do you think? Fill: new building water pipe that naturally no problem, but since it is a new building, then why should all demolish redo? Plumbers take the opportunity to earn money big suspects, you have to understand!
- Q:Auxiliary cable question?
- You need an RCA to 3.5mm cable. The TV might or might not have an analog stereo line out. It might or might not have a coaxial or optical digital audio. If it has only digital audio out, you need either an audio DAC, or upgrade to a real surround receiver and speakers.
- Q:Simple? I am trying to get my friend and me online using a cable box to Lan Hub and he can't get on but i can
- his firewall ( xp ) is turned on, turn it off as your got the hardware firewall ( in the hub though i'll assume it's a router ) allready on
- Q:1971 Dodge Charger Cruise Control?
- you only have the switch for it ,you still need the actuator and the cables that connect to it plus the wiring harness for it and the vacuum control unit your still missing a lot of pieces to have cruise control,plus the pedal release switch,its harder than most people think to add this to a car that never came with it,good luck.
- Q:What is the cable next to the accelerator adjustment cable on a 1992 Nissan 300zx?
- On most cars, that 2nd cable is for the cruise control if it has a 2nd cable right next to the throttle cable. As for your other Q, most of the time the throttle cable has a tiny bit of slack in it (it's not loose by any means, but it's not normally as tight as a banjo-string unless the gas pedal is depressed from inside the car). There's probably no need to tighten it unless there's an abnormally large amount of slack (like if nothing happens when you initially press the gas pedal in the carotherwise it's probably just fine as it is.).
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range