Detailed Product Description
1. U0/U: 450/750V
2. Standard applied: IEC60502
3. Max working temperature: 70°C
H07V-R: Class 2 stranded plain copper conductors
H07V-U: Class 1 solid plain copper conductor
5. Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
6. Cores: Single core
7. Cross section area: 1.5mm2-630mm2
8. Sheath: Without Sheath
9. Color: Black, white, blue and as per request
10. Flame retardant or fire resistance or Low smoking and Halogen free or other property can be available
11. 100meters/coil, or as per request
12. Certification: CE
13. OEM can be available
- Q:Can I fix these cables on my boat?
- don't solder them. use cable splices. Go to the hardware store and get the ones that match the size cables you have.,
- Q:Converting a Pioneer Elite Plasma cable to a HDMI cable?
- More than likely it is a basic cable and not in HD. You will need to check with the provider you have and see what they offer. Normally you can not convert the coaxial cable to HDMI cable. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:How can you fix a time warner cable controller?
- Just stop by a nearby Time Warner store and bring your cable box and remote control and they will switch it to a different one. I have seem people replace their cable box and remote for another one if there is a problem.
- Q:If you plug a PS3 Dualshock to a PS3 system using a usb cable, does it control the system through the usb?
- I think it is still wireless when plugged in
- Q:Nvidia control panel ?
- Your not going to get 1080i resolution with a VGA cable as it's analog technology. if you were to use a DVI cable or HDMI then it would work as i believe you are looking to do it.
- Q:Can Nikon D3100 use a shutter release cable?
- Nikon Shutter Release Cable
- Q:i have an old western snow plow that's cable controlled and my pump will not stop running?
- Good one
- Q:Cable TV and PC question ?
- This single device is ready for your Cable/Ant and will record WinTV-GO PCI bus card with 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner (mono audio) Remote control transmitter (IR Blaster) and receiver cable Audio cable for connection to sound card WinTV Installation CD-ROM includes: WinTV2000 application for TV in a window, with WinTV-Snapshot for high resolution image captures SoftPVR™ for recording MPEG and DivX videos Installation and reference manual.
- Q:i need info on how to adjust the detect cable and which way to turn it to adjust it.?
- uasally there is a tab squeeze style on the side of the top of the cable if you depress the tab with a screwdriver hold it and push it in untill it all the way back the tab should stay in then have someone help by getting in the car and pushing the gas pedal straight to the floor the cable should se it self if then its not right its faulty but you can still use it count the level it came out by the knotches then try going back one at a time if its not starting to work try going back then go forward one at a time this has worked for me in the past if you stick to it you will get it good luck
- Q:Driving control cable hr What does it mean?
- the working temperature +70 ℃; the middle of the cable or jacket can be used to strengthen the wire to avoid the use of the process of off Core of the phenomenon; the rated voltage of 500V; can be made into cold, weather resistance, oil and other characteristics of the cable Product Name: Rubber insulated rubber sheathed multi - core flexible cable
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range