Packaging of Motor-Supply Control Cables
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Motor-Supply Control Cables
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Motor-Supply Control Cables
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:My HDMI cables won't make sound to my TV only on laptop speakers.?
- You have to set your laptop to output the audio through the HDMI cable. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:Question about HDMI cable?
- Any highspeed 10.2 or higher should work for you -- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data. It represents a digital alternative to consumer analog standards such as Radio Frequency (RF) coaxial cable, composite video, S-Video, SCART, component video, D-Terminal, and VGA. HDMI connects digital audio/video sources such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray Disc players, personal computers (PCs), video game consoles (such as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360), and AV receivers to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors, and digital televisions. HDMI supports, on a single cable, any TV or PC video format, including standard, enhanced, and high-definition video, up to 8 channels of digital audio, and a Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) connection. The CEC allows HDMI devices to control each other when necessary, and allows the user to operate multiple devices with one remote control handset. Because HDMI is electrically compatible with the signals used by Digital Visual Interface (DVI), no signal conversion needs to take place nor is there a loss of video quality when a DVI to HDMI adapter is used. As an uncompressed connection, HDMI is independent of the various digital television standards used by individual devices such as ATSC and DVB as these are encapsulations of compressed MPEG video streams (which can be decoded and output as an uncompressed video stream on HDMI).
- Q:dont I have to do something in control panel to get xbox live?
- No, are you trying to do it wirelessly or from an ethernet cable?
- Q:ASUS x503m forced shutdown after the power indicator has been flash, can not open the machine how to do
- The size of the socket box, you should first look at its thickness, can be buried in the wall of the powder surface layer? So that is installed, the installation of the socket under the pipeline meaning is not big. Buried in the floor is a special outlet, you are not afraid of damp water to bring the safety of what!
- Q:How to make two remotes, one for channel and volume, into one.?
- IF IF IF the cable box remote is a type of Universal remote (most are) you can program the remote to also control the TV set. The manual for the cable box / remote will contain the instructions and the TV codes needed to make it work for your brand or TV set. You did not mention make or model of the box, remote or TV set so if you don't have the manual you will have to go online to the cable box /remote makers site and download the instructions look for the make of your TV set and program in the correct codes.
- Q:Turtle Beach Talkback cable?
- For the Z2, there's not really a difference. The Z2 isn't an amplified headset, so the talkback cable doesn't need to have chat volume control on it.
- Q:Quasar Tower Universal control programming directions?
- Quasar Universal Remote Codes
- Q:What is the closure of the pipe in the construction of hydropower?
- Control cable is to control the use of electricity, the compensation cable is power-assisted. I just literally understand t to know which industry you know bfjn
- Q:Mountain car brake line and the length of the shift line?
- if the TV screen does not appear the set-top box to start the image, then just the blue screen and no text prompts, then it is a hundred cough know the correction hole is your TV channel settings problems, please use the TV The remote control of the machine presses the source key or AV / TV button to switch the TV from the analog TV channel to the video channel
- Q:cable company?
- they cant
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range