Green Turf Artificial Grass
DIN54004 scale 7
Package & Loading QTY
Plastic Bubble Bat
Or Gift Box
√1. Green Turf We are Top-seller in Artifical Grass area.
√2. Green Turf team spirit: Customer supreme, quality first.
√3. Green Turf have purchasers in Britain, America, Japan, Italy and South East Asia with well appreciated. Meantime, we looking forward to recruit sales representative all over the world.
√4. Green Turf specialized in atifical grass,football grass, landscaping grass,Hotel grass,garden grass,golf grass, and artifical grass series production.
1. Green Turf atificial grass products suitable for?
Artififacal Grass are for Garden/Hotel/Football field/Golf course using.
2.About the quality?
Green turf artificial with waterproof/UV protection with good quality and durable.
Pirce, logo, quantities, woven bags,color boxes can be discussed and with more competitive price.
4.About lead time?
Total good quality management, punctual delivery. Goods in stcok can be delivery within one day. Small orders within 7days, OEM orders 10-15 days after all artwork are confirmed.
One complete set packed in woven bags. OEM orders could mass produce woven bags as customized.
- Q:How to distinguish between plastic products and rubber products, toys?
- There are several differences between plastic toys and rubber toys! First: from the taste can be divided, rubber flavor is relatively large, second: feel thick texture, plastic will not have any flavor, texture and weight are lighter!
- Q:Is work in rubber products harmful to health?
- In the manufacture of rubber products, the rubber itself is not toxic, but some agents are toxic, so most of the factories are now using intelligent small drug batching system, to avoid direct contact with the human body. In use, some contact with the human body rubber requirements are very high, from the choice of gum species (usually silicone rubber and PU), to the use of mixing agents, have strict requirements. If the general use, such as tires, seals and so on, and the body does not matter much.
- Q:Why should the tire be made of rubber?
- Early rubber was made from latex of rubber trees, rubber grass and other materials made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air. Rubber is a high elasticity of high polymer compounds, divided into two kinds of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:Is there any poison in the processing and testing of rubber products? What about the salary?
- There will be some flavor at the time of processing, as well as some fillers, oil will be a little toxic, and some crosslinking agents may be toxic. But now the mixer extruder is mostly closed, so it is common to pay attention to respiratory protection.A mechanical test is usually less toxic, and a glove is enough.If you do thermal testing, such as TGA, DMA, DSC and so on, it will degrade and release small molecules, especially if the aromatic oil is filled, be sure to pay attention to.
- Q:How can I make rubber products brighter?
- Consider cleaning with an alkaline solution. Regular soap is fine.If you did not meet the requirements, can go to the market to buy some special cleaning agent.
- Q:How can rubber be preserved without decay?
- To preserve the rubber, do the following.1, to avoid long-term direct sunlight, the sun is too strong on the aging of rubber is killed, rubber is usually black, absorbing ability, so will cause the temperature rise, and then the physical properties change, the direct result is soft.2, avoid high temperature environment, said in front of direct sunlight will cause high temperature deformation. Another disadvantage of high temperatures is that it can cause rubber to melt.
- Q:How can rubber and mould not be bonded when producing rubber products?
- Mold release can not be solved, we can only start with the mold structure. Because the main reason for adhesion is the complex structure of the product, resulting in strong vacuum adsorption between the mold and the mold. In view of this, we can do a few more exhaust at the appropriate location of the mold. If allowed, you can also modify the product structure, of course, this is unlikely. But really can not do it, this is the best solution.
- Q:Why is rubber resistant to compression and wear better than metal?
- Rubber belongs to high polymer material, so it is decided that he can win in earthquake resistant, high-density and high elasticity working environment
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad silicone rubber gasket?
- Silicone rubber gasket has a good elasticity, because the high elasticity mainly comes from the movement of the molecular chain of silica gel, so when buying silicone products, first look at the elasticity of silica gel products, so as to determine the quality.
- Q:How do you remove the rubber on your new slippers?
- Bamboo charcoal (carbon fired bamboo) can purify the air and remove odors. I think the rubber should also be effective for slippers!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range