Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan
Maintenance of Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness.
- Q:EPDM rubber foam?
- Chung Tian factory. EPDM rubber foam sponge is one of the best thermal insulation materials.
- Q:Is sandal rubber bottom good or polyurethane good?
- Overall, the bottom and bottom of polyurethane rubber polyurethane rubber bottom bottom than everyone has his hobby, more wear and more folding, but lighter than polyurethane rubber bottom bottom.
- Q:What adhesive does rubber and wood have better glue?
- Glue is the intermediate between two kinds of materials. It is a kind of fine chemical, which is mainly made of sticky material, physical form, hardening method and classified material. There is a common instant glue (502 common ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive is a powerful instant), epoxy resin adhesive, anaerobic glue, UV glue (UV curing), hot melt adhesive, pressure-sensitive adhesive, latex etc..
- Q:What is rubber leather?
- Special rubber refers to rubber with some special properties. The main contents are as follows: chloroprene rubber. CR, prepared by polymerization of chloroprene. With good overall performance, oil resistance, combustion resistance, oxidation resistance and ozone resistance. But its density is larger, it is easy to crystallize at room temperature, hard to store, cold resistance is poor. Nitrile rubber. Referred to as NBR, made by copolymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Good oil resistance and aging resistance. It can be used in the air of 120 degrees Celsius or in the oil at 150 degrees centigrade for a long time. In addition, it also has water resistance, air tightness and excellent adhesive properties. Silicone rubber. The backbone consists of alternating atoms of silicon and oxygen, with organic groups on silicon atoms. High and low temperature, ozone resistance, good electrical insulation. Fluorine rubber. A synthetic rubber containing fluorine atoms in the molecular structure. Usually, the number of fluorine atoms in the fluorine containing unit in the copolymer is expressed as fluorine rubber 23, and the copolymer is two vinylidene fluoride and three fluorine vinyl chloride. Fluorine rubber, high temperature, oil resistance, chemical resistance. Polysulfide rubber. Condensation of two halides with sulfides of alkali or alkaline earth metals. Has excellent oil resistance and solvent resistance, but the strength is not high, aging resistance, poor processability, odor, and more with nbr. In addition, there are polyurethane rubber, epichlorohydrin rubber, acrylic rubber and so on.
- Q:What is a rubber accelerator? What role?
- Usage: This product is a kind of accelerator for chloroprene rubber, chlorinated polyvinyl chloride rubber, epichlorohydrin rubber and polyacrylate rubber. The utility model is suitable for metal oxide as a vulcanizing agent, especially when Magnesium Oxide and Zinc Oxide are used as vulcanizing agents. Safe operation, not easy to burn. This product is especially suitable for 54-1 (W) and general GN chloroprene rubber. It is easy to disperse, no pollution and no discoloration in the rubber. In the general product, the dosage is 0.25-1.5, in the 54-1 (W) chloroprene waterproof product, the dosage is 0.2-0.5 parts, and should be accompanied by 10-20 parts of lead oxide.Packaging and storage of 25Kg plastic paper composite bag, kraft paper bag or plastic container. Store in a cool, dry and airy place. Avoid the sun.
- Q:What kind of rubber does TPE belong to?
- Thermoplastic elastomer TPE (Thermoplastic, Elastomer) is a kind of material with high elasticity, high strength, high resilience, and has the characteristics of injection molding. Nontoxic security, wide range of hardness, with excellent color, soft touch, weather resistance, fatigue resistance and temperature resistance, excellent processing performance, without curing, can reduce the cost of recycling, can be two times of injection molding, and PP, PE, PC, PS, ABS and other base materials the adhesive, can also be a separate molding.
- Q:Silicone is silicone rubber? Extracted from there?
- Generally speaking, silica gel can be divided into two categories: organic silica gel and inorganic silica gel according to their properties and components. According to its composition, it is divided into extruded silica gel and molded silica gel.
- Q:What about rubber molding, foaming and layering?
- Return the glue (the rubber has not been used up after heat treatmentThe glue and the new rubber are mixed together to heat up, and the remaining glue is called a return glue. When the mixture is mixed with the new rubber, the mixture is uneven and the degree of vulcanization is not uniform, resulting in delamination
- Q:Which is better waterproof performance, neoprene or silica gel?
- Silicone rubber (Silicone, rubber), sub heat vulcanizing (high temperature vulcanized silica gel HTV), room temperature vulcanized (RTV), in which room temperature vulcanization type and polycondensation reaction type and additive reaction type.
- Q:Why is natural rubber a strategic material?
- Standard rubber: standard rubber is mainly divided into 5 glue, No. 10 glue and No. 20 glue. Glue No. 5 is the first grade glue. It is the best glue. Its impurity is 0.05%; No. 10 glue is two grade glue, its impurity is 0.10%, 20 glue is three glue, and its impurity is 0.20%. Glue uses different models are not the same: No. 5 commonly used to make rubber tyres; No. 10 and No. 20 rubber glue for making tire.Smoke film: the natural film pressure to the water were smoked after baking film by burning the coconut shell by smoke and heat. The purpose of fumigation is to make the film dry and inject anti oxidation and antiseptic cresol substances. Natural rubber is the primary form of smoke film.Concentrated adhesive: it can be used as bonding material.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average