||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Wire is also known as electro galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. We produce electro galvanized wire at diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straightened and cut tie wire.
Wire Diameter of Electro Galvanized Wire: 0.14mm - 5.0mm.
Zinc coating of Electro Galvanized Wire: about 8g/sqm to 15g/sqm.
Production Process of Electro Galvanized Wire:
Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing -- Wire Annealing--Rust Removing-- Acid Washing-- Boiling-- Drying-- Zinc Coating-- Wire Coiling.
Product and Packing:
Loading and Shipping:
- Q:do you know what's the use of wire mesh?
- In building it is used to reinforce concrete or stucco to reduce cracks and increase tensile strength. Also for tiling or stone work to help hold it to the mounting surface.
- Q:air conditioner compressor fan stops, capacitor incorrectly wired?
- Hi, I looked at the schematic on-line. If you still have the original fan motor in the unit then you are correct. The center terminal on the capacitor should have the red wire from the T1 terminal of the contactor, the red wire from the compressor, and the purple wire from the fan. The FAN terminal should have the brown wire from the fan. The HERM terminal should have the orange wire from the compressor. The black wire from the fan and the black/blue wire from the compressor should lead back to the T2 terminal of the contactor. Again, that is if the motor is the original motor. If it was replaced at some point in time, the wiring colors can change from manufacturer to manufacturer, in which case it's possible that the new motor is wired correctly. There should be a diagram on the motor to show you the correct wiring configuration.
- Q:chevy cavalier 2000 wiring harness?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awmrK It might help if you told us what brand the harness is. Also the writing might not be great, but really you'd have to be pretty dim to not understand it, stay in school, you need it. Translation I purchased a wiring harness to install an aftermarket receiver in my 2000 Chevy Cavalier, alas kind sir I have lost the insert that came with the harness and as such I am at a loss as to how to wire my receiver to the harness.
- Q:Electrical question about wiring a ceiling light?
- disconnect the outlet in your ceiling and expose the wiring and hardwire the new light this way, using the supplied wire nuts etc... if its an older home you may have trouble matching the new wiring scheme (black wire, white wire, copper wire) to what is existing in your ceiling... turn the juice off before you try (at the switch that controls the light and throw the breaker or pull the fuse just to be safe) thats always the way it works... attach the ground wire to a screw that holds up the new light (if its not grounded all the way through the circuit it wont matter anyway) if you have an electricity tester try and determine which wire is hot and connect the black wire to that one, white wire to the other one.. maybe you can tell by the way the outlet was wired which one was carrying the load if you look closely at where the connections were made, often times those hot screw terminals will be differnt color than the neutral (gold vs silver?).. if all else fails i would say the blue marked one was marked for a reason, probably to show that it is hot.
- Q:Spilled soda on wires ?
- Unplug any wires that are plugged in. Fold a damp sponge around each wire, and wipe it down. Make sure it's dry before plugging it back in. No big deal.
- Q:wire length?
- The stretching of wire by longitudinal force: If F force applied across the crosectional area A of wire of radius r and lenght L then the wire elaogates in the dirextion of force Stress P = F / A A = pi* r^2 = (1.5/2)*10^-3 = 7.5 *10^-4 m^2 strain produced = dL / L = increase in length / original L Young's modulus or elastic (stretch) modulus for the maretial, within elastic limits, Y = stress/strain strain = stress / Y dL = F * L / A * Y = F * L / pi (r^2) * Y dL = 400* 1.5 / 3.14 (7.5 *10^-4)^2 * 6.2*10^10) meter dL = 0.005479 * meter dL = 5.479 millimeters increase in length
- Q:Wiring motion sensor into bathroom light switch?
- Sure is!. You wire it exactly the way the instructions say to. Which is to use the 2 wires on the existing switch. The bare wire on the switch (if present) is the ground and goes to the green. Just like the instructions say. You are apparently letting all those other wires scare you. The motion sensor is nothing more than an automatic switch. It does the same thing the existing switch does, using the exact same wires. Do Not touch any of the existing splices. Look again at the instructions. Take a deep breath and have at. I've been in control cabinets with Hundreds of wires in them. I ignored all but the ones I need to work on. Other wise I would still be there trying to figure it out! (chuckle)
- Q:How do I wire my VHF Radio?
- I would say the red wire is your power 12 V + side, The bigger black one would be you ground or - side , and the remaining two wires are for the speeker
- Q:whitch wires do u ground?
- It's probably one positive, one negative and one earth ground.
- Q:what is better for gaming Wired or Wireless?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range