||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Wire is also known as electro galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. We produce electro galvanized wire at diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straightened and cut tie wire.
Wire Diameter of Electro Galvanized Wire: 0.14mm - 5.0mm.
Zinc coating of Electro Galvanized Wire: about 8g/sqm to 15g/sqm.
Production Process of Electro Galvanized Wire:
Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing -- Wire Annealing--Rust Removing-- Acid Washing-- Boiling-- Drying-- Zinc Coating-- Wire Coiling.
Product and Packing:
Loading and Shipping:
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- The elastic modulus is the inherent property of the material and, once the material is determined, the modulus of elasticity has been determined, irrespective of shape
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The metal filament has special rigidity and variable bending, so the fabric has special variable shape memory wrinkle effect, and the fabric has the function of radiation protection, antistatic and other health concepts.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range