||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Electro Galvanized Wire is also known as electro galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. We produce electro galvanized wire at diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straightened and cut tie wire.
Wire Diameter of Electro Galvanized Wire: 0.14mm - 5.0mm.
Zinc coating of Electro Galvanized Wire: about 8g/sqm to 15g/sqm.
Production Process of Electro Galvanized Wire:
Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing -- Wire Annealing--Rust Removing-- Acid Washing-- Boiling-- Drying-- Zinc Coating-- Wire Coiling.
Product and Packing:
Loading and Shipping:
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- The stainless steel spring wire is usually hard, and it is cold drawn with larger wire diameter difference. Stainless steel bright wire is usually medium hard, it is normal cold drawing and cold drawing. Light drawing of stainless steel is usually in soft medium, which is cold drawing with smaller line diameter difference. The stainless steel wire is usually soft, which is annealed by hydrogen pipe after drawing, and the product has a roof shape after annealing.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The resistance value of the components size and temperature, material, length and cross-sectional area, the measure of the size of the resistance is affected by temperature is the temperature coefficient of resistance value, which is defined as the percentage change in temperature rise every 1 degrees. The main physical characteristic of resistance is that the electric energy is heat, and it is also a component of energy dissipation. Resistance usually acts as a divider and shunt in a circuit. For signals, AC and DC signals can be passed through resistors.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hand washing machine or washing machine without special injection, dilute the product with water, and stir evenly, put into the laundry, soak for 3 minutes, remove and air.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The overall fabric, the wire about 3%~8% or so, under the same general level of technology, the higher the proportion of metal wire.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range