Electro Galvanized Steel Wire High Tensile Strength
Galvanized iron wire can be classified into hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized wire according to the differences of processing. Sizes of hot-dipped galvanized wire: 8# to 36# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.19mm)
Sizes of electro galvanized wire: 8# to 38# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.15mm)
Galvanized Wire gauge: Standard wire gauge from 8# to 16#
Galvanized iron wire is made with mild steel, hard-drawn, then galvanized. It is rust-resistant and very versatile in applications. Galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
Application: Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction as binding wire, express way fencing as fencing wire, binding of flowers as wire ties in the garden and yard, and in weaving of wire mesh.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire:
Production Process of Hot-dipped Galvanized Iron Wire: Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing --Annealing -- Rust Removing -- Acid Washing -- Zinc Plating -- Wire Coiling.
Hot-dip Galvanized Iron Wire, also known as hot-dip zinc-plated iron wire, or thermally galvanized iron wire. We produces hot-dipped galvanized iron wire at diameter from 0.19mm to 25.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire, etc.
wire gauge size
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as electric galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. Electric galvanized wire diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straight cut wire. Production processes: steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Size: Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from 6# to 38#, it is widely used by users.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Feature: firm zinc coating, evenly plated and smooth and bright surface etc.
- Q:wiring ceiling fan with 12-2 wire adding remote hooked up everthing and flip switch trips breaker?
- wire it black to black white to white. original wiring could be wrong. please better description. for light kit red or blue should connect to that. dont forget grounding wire even though white wire polarizes
- Q:What is the difference between 2 wire and 4 wire fire alarm devices?
- In 2-wire systems the power and the detector signal are multiplexed onto 2 wires. The detector has to have circuitry to extract the power and multiplex the signal onto the wires, making them slightly more complex. In 4-wire systems the power is separate from the signal, unless there is more than one signal from the detector (i.e. smoke heat). It could be 2 wires for power and 2 wires for a single signal (i.e. smoke), or 1 wire for power, 1 wire for smoke, and 1 wire for heat, with the 4th wire being common to all 3. .
- Q:AC adapter power wire broken?
- Get a new one right away, had the same problem and it was actually burning the wiring inside my computer
- Q:How do I change my wired xbox live connection to wired?
- Depending on your setup, you'll need to connect your Xbox and router (internet box) with an ethernet cable
- Q:how to connect 4 wire to an 8 wire phone line?
- Eight wires is usually CAT-5 for Ethernet (computer networking). It can be used for phone lines (I used it for phone lines when I put an addition on my house) A phone line uses two wires. If you look at a phone jack the middle two wires are line #1. If you have second line, the wires will be on each side of those two wires (surrounding it). If you have a third line it will be on either side of line 2. So a three line phone hack will have 321123 but if you only use line 1 you will only be using those two 1's in the middle. Color-wise: White with a little blue goes to solid green Blue with a little white goes to solid red White with a little orange goes to solid black Orange with a little while goes to solid yellow
- Q:antenna wire/copper wire question?
- Since high frequency electromagnetic waves travel at or near the surface of the wire, then the wire has no need to be solid copper, as there won't be any current flowing through the center anyway. Thus most antennas are hollow (to reduce weight). As the first responder said, sometimes antenna wire is formed from copper wire strands wrapped around a steel core. Steel is a relatively poor conductor, but since most or all of the current flows through the outside, this doesn't matter. The steel center provides strength, as steel is stronger than copper, and it is usually less expensive. But you can just use pure copper wire also; it shouldn't matter for most applications. If using a two conductor wire -- one ground and one for the signal in the same cable -- then keep in mind that a twisted pair is more resistant to outside noise:
- Q:I need help with wiring?
- You need to get a test light and find a wire under the dash or coming from the ignition that has power when the key is turned on. If you want the plug to have power when the key is off then you will need to find a wire that has power when the key is off. Once you find the wire make sure its thicker wire and splice into it.
- Q:1995 blazer speaker wiring?
- 16 okorder.com/
- Q:Wiring surround sound speakers?
- Noooo! Bad idea! Cat 5 is telecommunications wire, and typically designed to carry high frequency, low voltage, low power signals (i.e., network data). There are also typically four pairs of wire twisted at different numbers of turns per foot under that pretty blue jacket. These factors combine to make cat 5 a reeeally bad choice for speaker wire, and if you have big juicy amps, it might even burn your house down when it goes white-hot and sets itself on fire. If ya gotta go cheap, use 18 guage zip cord, which is insulated much better and has lots of copper strands to carry power. It usually has some marking or pattern on one side so you can keep your polarity (+ and -) straight. That's vital because your bass and your surround sound accuracy will be way bad if you get some of your speakers hooked up backwards. This may sound a bit whacked, but a good rule of thumb is to spend about 20% of the value of your gear on cables- they carry the information that eventually hits your ears as sound waves- and if any set of connections is bad, you lose quality and impact before you ever even hear it. It's tragic. If you don't believe this, go to a decent A/V store and do blind tests with good gear and different interconnects and speaker cables. It makes a difference- which is why I make my own interconnects...buts that's another question. Hope this helps.
- Q:2005 Kia Sorento Wire Diagram?
- some amp's have an auto power on when they receive a signal through the input speaker wires. that would give them a power and ground wire only.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range