Electro Galvanized Steel Wire High Tensile Strength
Galvanized iron wire can be classified into hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized wire according to the differences of processing. Sizes of hot-dipped galvanized wire: 8# to 36# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.19mm)
Sizes of electro galvanized wire: 8# to 38# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.15mm)
Galvanized Wire gauge: Standard wire gauge from 8# to 16#
Galvanized iron wire is made with mild steel, hard-drawn, then galvanized. It is rust-resistant and very versatile in applications. Galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
Application: Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction as binding wire, express way fencing as fencing wire, binding of flowers as wire ties in the garden and yard, and in weaving of wire mesh.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire:
Production Process of Hot-dipped Galvanized Iron Wire: Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing --Annealing -- Rust Removing -- Acid Washing -- Zinc Plating -- Wire Coiling.
Hot-dip Galvanized Iron Wire, also known as hot-dip zinc-plated iron wire, or thermally galvanized iron wire. We produces hot-dipped galvanized iron wire at diameter from 0.19mm to 25.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire, etc.
wire gauge size
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as electric galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. Electric galvanized wire diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straight cut wire. Production processes: steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Size: Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from 6# to 38#, it is widely used by users.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Feature: firm zinc coating, evenly plated and smooth and bright surface etc.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- General zinc coating of the cold rolled plate on the basis of annealing, in the plating and stainless steel annealing, it is estimated that the material will change, so the plating is more bad, in theory, more likely to rust
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hand washing machine or washing machine without special injection, dilute the product with water, and stir evenly, put into the laundry, soak for 3 minutes, remove and air.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is the most popular natural memory folds and antistatic functional fabric defects: fine metal fiber, easy to disconnect, do not scrub, not dry after washing and drying. Do not rub the fabric, with a long time shielding value will decline, washing and folding is very easy to destroy its effect. Washing should take into account its heat resistance, so it can not use too high water temperature, can not use bleach containing detergent or washing powder for washing, so as not to cause fading.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range