Electro Galvanized Steel Wire High Tensile Strength
Galvanized iron wire can be classified into hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized wire according to the differences of processing. Sizes of hot-dipped galvanized wire: 8# to 36# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.19mm)
Sizes of electro galvanized wire: 8# to 38# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.15mm)
Galvanized Wire gauge: Standard wire gauge from 8# to 16#
Galvanized iron wire is made with mild steel, hard-drawn, then galvanized. It is rust-resistant and very versatile in applications. Galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
Application: Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction as binding wire, express way fencing as fencing wire, binding of flowers as wire ties in the garden and yard, and in weaving of wire mesh.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire:
Production Process of Hot-dipped Galvanized Iron Wire: Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing --Annealing -- Rust Removing -- Acid Washing -- Zinc Plating -- Wire Coiling.
Hot-dip Galvanized Iron Wire, also known as hot-dip zinc-plated iron wire, or thermally galvanized iron wire. We produces hot-dipped galvanized iron wire at diameter from 0.19mm to 25.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire, etc.
wire gauge size
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as electric galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. Electric galvanized wire diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straight cut wire. Production processes: steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Size: Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from 6# to 38#, it is widely used by users.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Feature: firm zinc coating, evenly plated and smooth and bright surface etc.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- General zinc coating of the cold rolled plate on the basis of annealing, in the plating and stainless steel annealing, it is estimated that the material will change, so the plating is more bad, in theory, more likely to rust
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- The elastic modulus is the inherent property of the material and, once the material is determined, the modulus of elasticity has been determined, irrespective of shape
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. Advantages: the surface of the fabric has a metallic luster, faintly flickering, and varies with the light source.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range