Output Power: 201 - 300W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: Universal AC input
Output Voltage: 24~48V all available
Output Current: 5~10A all available
Cooling method: convection
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
High efficiency up to 92%
1) Universal AC input / full range
2) PF>0.98@115V; >0.94@230VAC
3) Installed on DIN rail TS35 / 7.5 / 15
4) Built in EMI filter
5) High reliability, compact design
6) Protection: overload, over voltage, short circuit
7) 100% full load burn-in test
8) DC output for relay (24V model only)
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 63.2*114.4*125.2(mm)
- Q:What is the difference between switching power supplies and transformers?
- A: The switching power supply is small, light weight, high conversion efficiency.
- Q:Switching power supply 220 / 24V input break can be frequent power off
- Design has a project, but look at your off time.
- Q:Isolation switch power supply and non-isolated switching power supply advantages and disadvantages,
- Isolation type:
Advantages: before and after the isolation, after the level of the earth without dangerous voltage, the output voltage can be equal to the input voltage or can contain a range of input voltage
Disadvantages: larger, or the same size of the power smaller
Scope of application: the occasion of electricity supply (such as computer power); signal detection to isolate the collection of occasions (such as electrocardiograph)
- Q:Switching power supply efficiency
- The lower the output voltage of the switching power supply, the lower the efficiency is, because the output loss of the output rectifier is inversely proportional to the output voltage;
- Q:Working principle of small switching power supply
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for transformer, resulting in the required group or groups of voltages! The reason for the high frequency AC is that the high frequency AC is much more efficient than the 50HZ in the transformer transformer circuit. So the switch transformer can be done very small, and the work is not very hot! The The cost is very low. If not 50Hz into high-frequency switching power supply does not make sense
- Q:What is the basic principle of switching power supply?
- So as to achieve automatic adjustment of the high-frequency pulse voltage duty cycle to achieve the final output DC voltage stability. Adjust the output DC voltage principle is the same, with artificial methods to change the oscillation frequency and pulse duty to achieve the purpose of changing the output DC voltage. Simply put the basic principle of switching power supply is: AC variable DC variable pulse voltage and then change the process of a DC. It has a high precision regulator, small consumption and other characteristics.
- Q:Switching power supply, what is the hard switch? What is a soft switch?
- The so-called hard switch, power immediately after the output voltage, the soft switch is the voltage rise after the voltage rise output.
- Q:Switching power supply to increase the load when the first drop and then rebound to normal, what reason?
- Before the load, the current is not large, switch on and off time ratio is to meet the capacitor charge, discharge balance, to maintain the output voltage unchanged. When the load is connected, the load is mainly from the capacitor, the capacitor discharge quickly, the voltage drop is very low, the switch has not adjusted conduction and turn-off time than the capacitance of the charge and discharge balance, this adjustment is gradually It takes time. So the output voltage, that is, the voltage on the capacitor, the first rise after the rise.
- Q:Why switching power supply with two series capacitor filter, with a can you
- Two series to increase the pressure, improve the reliability of the power supply.
- Q:Name and function of the components of the switching power supply
T1, T2, R11, R12, D6, C2, Q1, D5, U1, U6,
- T2: high frequency transformer
R11: constitute the RC filter circuit R12: current limiting effect
D6: auxiliary power supply rectifier
C2: filter capacitor
D5: and R7 and C5 constitute the absorption circuit, which absorbs the instantaneous spikes of the switch
U1: drive the chip
U6: optical coupling circuit, the main feedback loop.
The main principle of this circuit diagram: AC input, through the EMC filter bridge rectifier filter, and then through the drive chip control switch and then drive the high-frequency transformer, secondary AC and then re-rectifier filter output.
Output after the stage through the comparison, optical feedback, adjust the PWM duty cycle, control output stability.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range