Output Power: 201 - 300W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: Universal AC input
Output Voltage: 24~48V all available
Output Current: 5~10A all available
Cooling method: convection
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
High efficiency up to 92%
1) Universal AC input / full range
2) PF>0.98@115V; >0.94@230VAC
3) Installed on DIN rail TS35 / 7.5 / 15
4) Built in EMI filter
5) High reliability, compact design
6) Protection: overload, over voltage, short circuit
7) 100% full load burn-in test
8) DC output for relay (24V model only)
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 63.2*114.4*125.2(mm)
- Q:Switching power supply and communication power difference
- Communication power is the power of the communication equipment. Can be a battery, 220V AC, generators, dry batteries, cell phone batteries, etc., because it is used for communications equipment, it is generally through the high-frequency oscillation of electronic circuits (switching power supply)
- Q:What is the difference between what we usually call switching power and ups?
- Generally speaking, switching power supply and UPS power supply principle and role are different:
1. Switching power supply is the use of modern power electronics technology, control switch opening and closing time ratio, to maintain a stable output voltage of a power supply. (DC-DC); the other is the AC switching power supply (AC-DC). Switching power supply output is generally DC, the role of emphasis on power conversion The
2.UPS is uninterruptible power supply (uninterruptible power system) in English abbreviation, is able to provide a sustained, stable, uninterrupted power supply. The principle is relatively complex, the input and output are AC AC-AC (internal including AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC). The role of focusing on maintaining the output power supply stability, while ensuring that the input can still continue to uninterrupted power supply.
- Q:Will the switching power supply fake load how to calculate?
- so, at this time in the secondary parallel resistance, you can cut off part Voltage overshoot, reduce the feedback current, so that D can open.
- Q:How is the switching power supply fixed?
- Xiongtai switch power on the bottom of the reverse look up, so that those wiring lines up, the line also pick up, then you say the upper left corner of the screw hole (note that it is not a screw hole hole), do not change Into the lower right corner of the screw through the hole, you screw the first screw on the floor, the switching power supply is not a long hanging firmly firmly fixed on the top and then simply fix it, it is very reliable.
That half of the hole is actually easy for users to disassemble the design, half of the hole facing down, both good and easy to unload, Oh!
- Q:Will a 12V10A switching power supply with a few 12V2A surveillance camera?
- You can take 5 no problem, depending on the quality of the power cord to see you generally 1.0 of 200 meters no problem.
- Q:What is the meaning of hiccups in switching power supplies?
- I do not know, it should be high frequency oscillation for some reason to stop the vibration, and then start the vibration, so there will be hiccups.
- Q:Who can help me choose a switch power supply model 220V AC / 10V DC
- This type of power Taobao is more than, as long as the input (power 10V DC) can be.
- Q:What is the problem with the switching power supply?
- There may be a transformer problem, you have measured the inductance of two transformers is the same, flyback switching power supply is the core to stay in the gap.
- Q:Two-wire NPN near switch, switching power supply, and how to connect with Mitsubishi PLC?
- Two-wire NPN proximity switch, two lines, generally brown, blue.
24V switching power supply. Switching power supply 0V and PLC COM terminal short to form a total OV
Then PLC (COM) connected to the sensor blue line, the sensor brown line connected PLC X side
Another point I would like to point out. Two-wire proximity switch, regardless of the difference between NPN and PNP,
NPN blue OV brown x end
PNP brown 24V blue X end
- Q:What are the LLVD and BLVD in the switching power supply?
- (LLVD) a power down;
(BLVD) secondary power;
The so-called power, the second power is on the switching power supply (power cabinet) said.
Often, the electrical equipment of the power plant and substation is divided into two main categories: equipment and secondary equipment. A device: refers to the direct use of electrical equipment for the production, transmission and distribution of electricity, through the completion of these equipment to produce electricity and power to the user's task. By a certain device connected according to a certain law for the completion of the power of the hair, change, lose, with the task of the composition of the circuit, known as the electrical main wiring, also known as a circuit or a system. Secondary equipment: refers to the work of a device to monitor, measure, operate and control equipment. The circuit that represents the secondary device interconnection relationship is called secondary wiring, also called secondary circuit or secondary system.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range