Output Power: 201 - 300W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: Universal AC input
Output Voltage: 24~48V all available
Output Current: 5~10A all available
Cooling method: convection
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
High efficiency up to 92%
1) Universal AC input / full range
2) PF>0.98@115V; >0.94@230VAC
3) Installed on DIN rail TS35 / 7.5 / 15
4) Built in EMI filter
5) High reliability, compact design
6) Protection: overload, over voltage, short circuit
7) 100% full load burn-in test
8) DC output for relay (24V model only)
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 63.2*114.4*125.2(mm)
- Q:What is the relationship between the output voltage of the switching power supply and the PWM signal?
- First of all, what is your circuit topology? Is BUCK, or isolated rebirth is it?
Different circuits, the answer to your question is different.
However, a large range can be explained as such. The larger the PWM duty cycle, the stronger the output load. (That is, the output voltage * the greater the output current.)
You better, or look for the corresponding topology of your circuit information, find the formula, so good to understand some.
- Q:24V 1A switching power supply how to output 0-10V I <1mA adjustable signal ah
- You call the power of external control, your switching power supply voltage is fixed, it can only 0-10V, control 0-24V, the current to buy a Hall sensor, corresponding to the output 1A,
- Q:What is the meaning of hiccups in switching power supplies?
- I do not know, it should be high frequency oscillation for some reason to stop the vibration, and then start the vibration, so there will be hiccups.
- Q:Switching power supply transformer core how to choose?
- 2, switching power supply transformer, is to join the switch of the power transformer, but also both insulation isolation and power transfer function. Generally used in switching power supply and other occasions involving high-frequency circuits.
3, commonly used transformer core are generally made of silicon steel sheet. Silicon steel is a silicon (silicon also known as silicon) of steel, its silicon content of 0.8 to 4.8%. By the silicon steel transformer core, because the silicon steel itself is a magnetic permeability of a strong magnetic material, in the power coil, it can produce a larger magnetic induction, which can make the transformer volume smaller.
- Q:Switching power supply isolated design, what is the meaning of isolation?
- Switching Power Supply The dual isolation design means that the transformers inside the power supply are electrically incompatible (they are magnetically coupled, the primary windings and the two secondary windings are not connected to each other), and the corresponding external and electrical paths are also Unrelated, both outputs are not common
- Q:Switching power supply, starting resistance is very hot, no output
- You ask the question is the common problem of switching power supply, you have to study the power schematic diagram! Practice basic skills.
- Q:Led switching power supply used in what place
- Generally used in LED exposed luminous characters, plastic characters, resin words, display, fence and other outdoor lighting, LED switching power supply is mainly 5V 12V 24V. The The
So the product can also be used in security monitoring equipment, industrial instrumentation equipment. The
- Q:What is the difference between switching power supplies and transformers?
- A: The switching power supply is small, light weight, high conversion efficiency.
- Q:Ups and high frequency switching power supply
- UPS is an acronym for uninterruptible power supplies. Is named according to the application of the product.
High-frequency switching power supply, refers to the use of power switching devices, at high frequencies through the converter for energy conversion power. Is based on the technology used to name the product.
Now the UPS is basically using high-frequency switching technology to achieve. So UPS is also a high-frequency switching power supply.
- Q:Switching power supply CE certification is probably how much money
- CNAS laboratory, TUV ITS UL witnessed laboratory. Switching power supply CE certification, to do LVD + EMC, LVD pay attention to temperature and pressure, EMC attention to conduction radiation. See ID is the mobile phone number
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range