Order On-line Tracking
CNBM Concrete Softener a liquid chemical that softens or dissolves concrete and mortar for easier cleaning. It is the eco-friendly, non-fuming alternative to harsh cleaning acids or hazardous etching chemicals. The advanced liquid formula dissolves and physically breaks down concrete by attacking the Portland cement and other unique chemical properties, reducing it to a mush that’s easy to clean and remove from the surface.
It can be used to remove cured cement, concrete, mortar, grout or render off any surface. For use on : Mixers, Trowels, Screeds, Pokers, Floats, Cement trucks, Block splitters, Saws, Patios, Wooden decks, Vehicles and much more.
- The Acid alternative concrete dissolver
- A biodegradable mixture that contains no hazardous ingredients that can harm the environment
- Can be used to remove cured cement, concrete, mortar, grout or stucco from any surface and also removes old rust and oxides
- Non corrosive to the skin, and has no corrosive fumes to attack the lungs - It does not attack aluminum, steel or painted surfaces
- Non flammable substance for added safety during usage
- Minimum labour costs due to simple and effective procedure
- No Phosphoric Acid
- No Hydrochloric Acid
- Non Corrosive
- Non Hazardous to Equipment
- Non Fuming
- No toxic to inhale
- Eco friendly
- Ready to use: does not need to be MIXED or DILUTED before use
1. Need to completely saturate concrete with the liquid. Surface will turn white, then darken. White residue may appear if the liquid evaporates.
2. Do not rinse. RE-apply to reactivate as needed until concrete has softened and dissolved.
3. Allow the liquid to penetrate 10-15 minutes. Keep surface saturated.
4. Concrete will soften and release from surface after approximately 20-30minutes. Needed soak time depends on the thickness of material being removed.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|