alvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for hot-dip galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders for hot-dip galvanized wire also available.
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Common Usage of Hot-dip Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|Hot dipped Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||45 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
| || |
- Q:will my amp wiring kit affect the performacne?
- if your wire is truly 4 gauge you will have no problems.the problem is some of the 'no name' wire companies over rate their wire.they will sell 6 or 8 gauge wire as 4 gauge. go to a car stereo shop and ask to see a piece of 4 gauge wire. if it way bigger than what you have you may want to upgrade.
- Q:ford wiring spec?
- what okorder.com and go to the repair manual section.. Autozone has older (10 years or older) vehicle repair manuals online.. check it there as most include the wiring diagrams
- Q:can i hook a black wire to a white wire?
- Before you do anything, turn off the power. Sometimes people will wire up switches hot, but they know what to touch and what not to touch. You should not take that risk. There will be two power cables coming into the box, one from the power source and the other to the ceiling light. Each cable has a black wire, a white wire, and a bare copper wire. Connect all the white wires together with a wire nut. Connect all the bare wires and an extra piece of bare wire together with another wire nut. Connect the extra piece of bare wire to the green screw terminal on the switch. Connect the black wire from the power source to one brass screw terminal on the switch. It doesn't matter which one you use. Connect the black wire from the ceiling light to the other brass screw terminal on the switch. Don't screw the switch into its box yet. Turn the power back on. Test the switch, being careful not to touch any wires while doing so. After it works, turn the power off again and screw the switch into t
- Q:Force Between Two Wires?
- For a current I1 = 14.2 Amperes and radial separation between wires r =0.076 m, the magnetic field at wire 2 is B =0.000037368 Tesla If current I2 = 21 Amperes then the force per meter is F/ΔL =0.000784 Newtons/m hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hba... Goodbye
- Q:why we use copper wires?
- For better conductivity and durability.
- Q:what do wire colors mean (old house)?
- These would be normally. You should have them checked before you connect something. Black is hot White Neutral Red wires are also used for hot wires, switch legs (like to a ceiling fan), and are the second hot wire in 220-volt installations. Another useful application is the interconnect wire between two hardwired smoke detectors. A ground would be green or bare.
- Q:Bonsai trunk able to grow while it is wired?
- Wire it, let it grow a bit. Then, as necessary, undo the wire, then rewire it to fit the new size. An alternative is to append weights, or tie strings to other objects or parts of the plant instead of wiring a whole branch.
- Q:wiring a garage?
- Depends if you plan on running welder or welders,lights of course and an air compressors,you requir 220 to 240 volts,the breaker box should be in your garage,now go to the welding store,or tractor supply and get 10 gauge wire,might as well get a small spool of it cause you're gonna need it,depending on the size of your garage,i own my own auto body shop and my 8 employes are either welding or running the air compresers to shoot a car,now my shop can hold 6 cars maximum inside,others stay out side,+ they're under constant survalance watch,along with the shop and my office,so theres more power being drawn there to,my electric bill is around $1,900 a month,give or take,find someone that knows what they are doing a bit with electrical work,a buddy or something,it's hard to say what it would cost with not knowing what your garage will be used to do.
- Q:HOW DO YOU CHECK THE OHMS ON A WIRE(OHM OUT A WIRE)?
- Wire Ohms
- Q:What is wire Harnesses?
- A wire harnes is a set of wires that has all the conductors needed and can just be installed into something. There's a wiring harness in your car. They don't install the wires one-by-one. A harness is built for the product and is installed like any other part. There can be many branches on a wiring harnes to go to different places in the product. There may be more than one harness. There could be one for power, one for communications, etc. This is more efficient than installing separate wires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range