High-grade Aluminum Plates Usage and Applications
These Aluminum Plates are between 0.1 to 500 mm in thickness and have a wide variety of uses in the construction industry such as aluminium siding and roofing.
The Aluminum Sheets are also widely used in construction, decorations, transport applications, automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls, ship hulls and much more.
OKorder supplies only the highest grade of Aluminum Plates that are certified, quality assured, and meet the highest international standards. The Aluminum Products complies with YS/T 429-2000 (Chinese Industry Standard), GB/T 3880, EN485, & ASTM B209.
High-grade Aluminum Plates Specifications
Alloy Number: AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3015
Temper: H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
Thickness: 0.1 to 500 mm
Width: 10 x 2200 mm
Standard: GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
- Note: Custom specification is available upon request
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- unilaterial gap is 0.1-0.15mm, and you can change the gap according to cutting effect.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- You can sprinkle the mix of Alkaline water,vinegar,washing powder and liquid detergent on the surface. And after a period of time, rub it with soft silk, after it being dry,sprinkle again and rub until it's clean.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- silver white
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Heating coil has a short lifetime, and aluminum sheet for heating can be used for a long time. Stainless steel heating tube is embedded into aluminum sheet for heating, because the heating coil isn’t exposed, it can be used for a long time.
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- as for polishing, fine grit sandpaper can't polish it into a mirror,but laser cutting can do it.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range