High-grade Aluminum Plates Usage and Applications
These Aluminum Plates are between 0.1 to 500 mm in thickness and have a wide variety of uses in the construction industry such as aluminium siding and roofing.
The Aluminum Sheets are also widely used in construction, decorations, transport applications, automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls, ship hulls and much more.
OKorder supplies only the highest grade of Aluminum Plates that are certified, quality assured, and meet the highest international standards. The Aluminum Products complies with YS/T 429-2000 (Chinese Industry Standard), GB/T 3880, EN485, & ASTM B209.
High-grade Aluminum Plates Specifications
Alloy Number: AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3015
Temper: H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
Thickness: 0.1 to 500 mm
Width: 10 x 2200 mm
Standard: GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
- Note: Custom specification is available upon request
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- 502 or AB glue (there are two glues, they won’t bond together while separated, but the viscidity is strong after being mixed together. They usually are used for bonding cars accessories.) you can buy them in hardware shop or auto supply store.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- unilaterial gap is 0.1-0.15mm, and you can change the gap according to cutting effect.
- Q:what's the difference between aluminum sheet detergent and central air-condition detergent?
- Central air condition cleaning includes air-cooled condenser cleaning and water-cooling condenser cleaning, if it’s air-cooled condenser cleaning, you can use aluminum sheet detergent.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:will it influence powder injection effect after wiping the oil contamination on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- the surface should be kept clean to avoid the influence of oil contamination.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- According to metal reactivity series order table, aluminum has a better metallicity, but it will be passivated soon after contacting concentrated sulfuric acid, and won’t react again. But copper and concentrated sulfuric acid can react continually. So aluminum sheet becomes the positive pole after passivation.
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range