High-grade Aluminum Plates Usage and Applications
These Aluminum Plates are between 0.1 to 500 mm in thickness and have a wide variety of uses in the construction industry such as aluminium siding and roofing.
The Aluminum Sheets are also widely used in construction, decorations, transport applications, automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls, ship hulls and much more.
OKorder supplies only the highest grade of Aluminum Plates that are certified, quality assured, and meet the highest international standards. The Aluminum Products complies with YS/T 429-2000 (Chinese Industry Standard), GB/T 3880, EN485, & ASTM B209.
High-grade Aluminum Plates Specifications
Alloy Number: AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3015
Temper: H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
Thickness: 0.1 to 500 mm
Width: 10 x 2200 mm
Standard: GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
- Note: Custom specification is available upon request
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Just call the mold factory and know that it should be very, very cheap
- Q:What does aluminum plate "3003-H24" mean?
- According to the main alloy aluminum alloy elements can be divided into 2 * * * for Al Cu alloy aluminum (Al--Cu), 3 * * * aluminum manganese alloy aluminum (Al--Mn), 4 * * * series of aluminum silicon alloy aluminum (Al--Si), 5 * * * for aluminium magnesium alloy aluminum (Al--Mg). 6 * * * for Al Mg Si alloy aluminum (AL--Mg--Si), 7 * * * for aluminum and zinc alloy aluminum [AL--Zn--Mg-- (Cu)].Aluminum status: 1, F: free machining status. 2 and O: annealed condition 3 and H: work hardening state. 4, W: solid solution heat treatment state. 5, T: heat treatment state.
- Q:aluminum pigment paint?
- Yes its aluminium metal. Finely divided aluminium powder is dispersed in a polymer resin as used for paint.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- we usually use resin grind stone to grind aluminum sheets, Vibration Grinding Mill is also ok.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:Physics question- Buoyancy of aluminum vs lead?
- 1 kg of Aluminum will require more volume to occupy since it is lighter than lead. Lead has more density to Aluminum.So, when immersed in water Aluminum will displace more volume of water than lead. The buoyant force is equal to the Mass of water thus dispalced . Thus we can say Aluminum will experience more buoyant force.
- Q:Bohr Model?! Aluminum?
- An atom is made up of protons. electrons and neutrons. The protrons and neutrons are located in the nucleus, while the electrons are located on the shells outside the nucleus. Think of the shells as orbits, orbits which can only hold a certain amount of electrons. In the Bohr's model of Aluminum there will be 2 elctrons on the first shell, 8 electrons on the second shell, and 3 electrons on the last shell.
- Q:I have a number of existing 4mm aluminum plate,
- Please call 0379-68311128 for technical consulting division wangke.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range