1. Specifications and Application of Mill Finished Aluminium Strips
For Curtain wall
For aluminum composite panel
Bottle lids stock
PS base sheet
Hot rolled and continuous cast stock
Heavy Thickness plate
other Commons sheets
For capacitor shell
For aluminum plastic composite pipe
Embossed aluminum sheet
2. Packaging & Delivery of Mill Finished Aluminium Strips
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
3. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:Aluminum and its compounds?
- 1) Aluminum forms a natural oxide coating in air that is very unreactive, so when you put it from air into water, nothing happens. 2) Mercury chloride reacts with the aluminum to form an amalgam (mercury-aluminum alloy) and is very reactive. 3) Amphoteric behavior 4) No idea. Check you textbook or class notes. 5) No idea. 6) To form aluminum sulfate
- Q:Why is it good to recycle aluminium?
- Where aluminium is the third most common element on the planet (after oxygen and hydrogen), it is also the most used element on the planet, everything from pull tabs on soda cans to girders used in construction. Car parts, dog tags, pots and pans, it is everywhere. 95% of aluminium survives recycling, so when you recycle 1,000 can's (or return for deposit in 13 states), it is back on the shelves in the form of 950 new cans in just 6 weeks. As aluminium is a very difficult metal to seprate from other ores such as bauxite, recycling both protects the enviroment by slowing mining, and stabelizing the economy. Its not just a win-win, it can also be quite profitable even with the current low prices for aluminium on the markets.
- Q:identify and clasify the products made from aluminium?
- airplanes are made from aluminum. certain beverages are also. aluminum is cheaper and lighter. the biggest problem is the amount of electricity that it takes to make aluminum
- Q:Which is better, metal ceiling, galvanized steel sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Each has its own characteristics; galvanized steel plate is better than aluminum plate; the weight of aluminum sheet is lighter than that of galvanized steel sheet;
- Q:If copper wire is expensive, why not use aluminum?
- Yeah, aluminum isn't allowed in new or renovated construction. The size of cable needed for 400A will be determined by the service provider. Probably 4/0 size cable. New service means a new panel and new wiring. 14/2 is suitable for lighting and general receptacle use up to 15A, but 20A is required for all kitchen outlets, so use 12/2. If you use 12/2 throughout, be sure to use 20 amp breakers in the panel. Since 14/2 is only rated up to 15A, if you use 14/2 with 20 amp breakers, you run the risk of overheating and causing a fire.
- Q:Is it dangerous to eat foods baked in aluminum foil (Alzheimer's)?
- You are not eating the aluminum foil when wrap food in it to cook. There is little transference of aluminum to the food you eat. When using it for baked potatoes, the skins just slide off so the potato meat itself had not contact with the foil. Though I have also read something on the use of aluminum cooking vessels and aluminum foil having some properties that can be dangerous to our health, I could find no articles from the FDA or other such qualified organizations regarding the use of aluminum foil.
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- Aluminum wire isn't used much anymore, partly due to it's tendancy to work harden and get brittle. Most electricians I work with prefer not to use it. I would opt for your thought of installing a junction box and changing to copper wire for the rest of the run. Code would allow this, and it would be good insurance against future trouble with the aluminum wire at the termination of that circuit. Don't forget the anti -ox.
- Q:mass of individual aluminum atom?
- Alright - first, find the number of moles of aluminium in that sample, by dividing the mass (0.47g) by the molecular weight of aluminium (26.98). Then, having obtained the number of moles, multiply it by the avogadro's constant (6.023x1023) and you will obtain the number of atoms, and by dividing the mass by the number of atoms, you get the mass of an individual atom.
- Q:Good slogan for aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- It's bored by drill.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range