1. Specifications of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
|MAIN SPECIFICATION OF ALUMINUM CHECKERED SHEET|
|Alloy||AA1XXX (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
|AA3XXX (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)|
|Temper||H14,H18,H24, H26, H32|
|Special specification is available on customer's requirement |
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
The embossed aluminum sheet are widely used for decorative purposes in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packing & Delivery of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
Packaging: Seaworth package
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Process Flow of Aluminum Checkered Sheet
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:Any difference between aluminum and carbon arrows?
- Depends on what you're planning on doing with them really. But definitely no on the fiberglass. Long distance shots (50m), definitely carbon. Certain carbons do last longer, I shoot Carbon Express Nano XR, built like a tank, no aluminum comes close to the durability. Before this, I've shot ACE, built for speed and breaks left and right. So, moral of the story is, carbon's durability depends on make and model. Sadly, I have to disagree with DumDum this time around about the carbon's rigidity. For a given shaft weight, the carbon shaft will bend less than aluminums. However, for a given bow/archer setup, you need carbon shafts that bends as much as aluminum for that same setup. The basis of bow tuning is this requirement that the arrow need to bend a certain amount during the shot. Take away the bending and the arrow won't fly straight, hence the archer's paradox. Given a well tuned setup, the only variables to penetration is the KE, and the surface friction as the arrow enters the target.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- youcan use aluminium soldering,what do you want to weld?
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- Defense (cover containing polyethylene moistureproof layer of kraft paper embossing aluminum alloy), special mould. The tensile aluminum alloy aluminum coated aluminum. Special stamping. Electronic gasket aluminum, alloy aluminum alloy electric radiator. Special aluminum curtain wall coating. (fluorocarbon, polyester) aluminum coil, aluminum coil, special signs aluminum plate, color coated aluminum sheet, aluminum ceiling coating, aluminum plate, aluminum plate pattern, embossing aluminum / aluminum (pointer type, orange peel pattern, diamond, five ribs, aluminum strip). Aluminum wire and cable, transformer Using aluminum strip, aluminum foil, pressure type aluminum corrugated corrugated aluminum plate. Color coating, special aluminum plate, aluminum plate cable tray, material: 1100.1200.1050A.1060.1070.1080.1145.2A11.3003.3A21.3004.3005.3104.3105.LF21.5A02.5A05.5005.5754.5052.5083.5082.5A03.6061.6063.6082.8011. material; H111.H112.H18.H26.H16.H22.H32.H34.H36.H14.H24.H12.T4.T5.T6.O.F state can meet the requirements of customers
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, aluminum is a soft metal andit will not hold up well in a fire and if it's a hot fire you don't want to breathe in any fumes the rim might give off. If you want to use a rim, best to use steel. Or like the other guy said, rocks or bricks.
- Q:Bought a House with aluminum wiring?
- All of these answers are good. There is a concern. I would suggest that if there is a question of security -- that you slip ( or get an electrician) to slip each switch and outlet out of the wiring box and tighten the connections. As for the racoons, there are simple and pretty much low cost (under 30 bucks, voltage sensors at your local electrical supply, and maybe at Home-Depot. These really nice devices sense the presence of AC electricity in the wall, even locating the actual point where the electricity stops at a break! This is a do-it=yourself project.
- Q:Does molten aluminum stick to steel?
- Aluminium and iron are pretty incompatible materials, they don't form an alloy I don't think, so it is unlikely they would stick. Also, both metals will get an oxide layer on the surface which should keep them separate. Try it! If the finished part does stick, try heating the aluminium then dip the steel rod in some ice water.
- Q:Aluminum or Steel Frame for Touring?
- looks like the Americano series are equipped with tandem wheelset. That's heavy duty touring. I believe he is trying to make a sale. If aluminum flexes, then the result will be a crack. If steel decide to fail, it bends from fatigue, aluminum just snaps when it fails. Steel gives you a much noticeable warning. So...steel bends. It flexes when you put a lot of stress, but when you are touring, it's not likely your going to go all out like racers do when they pursue. Steel will absorb more of the road vibrations and shock. You might want to try a different shop if all they do is pitch Giant brand. BTW Giant is THE world largest bicycle manufacturer. They build bikes for different companies besides their own. So you never know where or what brand your really riding. There are many touring bikes out, but if you go by manufacturers then it is only limited to a few by brands. There is more options when you want a racer. Remember when choosing a touring bike to choose one with a good wheelset. I like wheels with 36 spokes or more, they take the brunt of the weight (rack, pannier, other accessories).
- Q:Excuse me: what's the weight of the 1 square 2mm thick aluminum sheet?
- Know that the density of aluminum is 2.7 g / cubic centimeter or 2700 kg / cubic meterThen 2mm thick aluminium plate with a weight of 1 square meters is:M= P *v=2700*1*0.002=5.4 (kg)=5.4*10^ (-3) tonsThe price of aluminium is 30000 yuan / ton nowTherefore, the title of the money required should be 30000* (5.4*10^ (-3)) =162 yuanEmpathy,The density of iron is 7.8 KG/M3The density of stainless steel is 7.52-7.75 KG/M3The same is true of galvanized sheets, as long as the density is known
- Q:Is aluminum powder lead?
- ....are you on crack?! Aluminum (Al) and Lead (Pb) are both elements, and *very* different elements, although they are both metals. Lead is harmful, Aluminum can also be harmful; it has been shown to cause some people to get Alzheimer's disease in high quantities, so it is best avoided but not horrible. The principal symptom of aluminum poisoning is the loss of intellectual function; forgetfulness, inability to concentrate, and in extreme cases, full blown dementia. It is also known to cause bone softening and bone mass loss, kidney and other soft tissue damage, in large doses it can cause cardiac arrest.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Construction technology of ceiling aluminum sheet: (1) firstly check keel’s quality, the straight shape and uniformly forced state of boom, control the keel’s gap within 500mm, reduce the gap according to design requirement under humid environment. The lower surface of keel is smooth without a sense of bearing down, main device is closely connected with accessories, it can be bound after being confirmed qualified.(2) we should break the board along the cutting line and ensure the margin of cutting board straight and square without any chipping or arris defect. (3) while placing and fixing the board, we can place edge of aluminum-plastic panel(encapsulated edge) in the vertical direction of supporting keel, there is a phenomena of hanging. Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. You can start from a plate angle or middle position, and don’t place them at the same time. Slab joint should be straight and in the same width, without break joint. (4) in the process of joint, Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. And the butt joint should be stagger, the butt joint can’t be connected on the same keel. When you use doubling plate, the joints of the second layer board and the first layer board can’t be connected with the same keel, double-deck gypsum board should be staggered joints.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range