1. Specifications of Compass Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Usage/Application of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:4.0mm five bars, aluminum plate, 4 aluminum plate, one ton, how many square?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liu Guangxi Henan Mingtai aluminum has the.
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:Cardboard and aluminum questions.?
- You are going to hate this answer: because the answer is: It depends. Without further details of what you are trying to accomplish its hard to know. 1: For instance if you are just trying to get small sheets of aluminum...cut off the top and bottom with scissors and one straight line down the middle. But if you are looking for something more accurate you may need to use a press or just buy sheets 2: Again, without knowing details its hard to say...perhaps you should use ducktap and layer the aluminium onto the cardboard like scale armor 3: you could use glue I guess....or do a weak weld...or if you scaled the aluminum then you wouldn't ahve to connect the aluminum to itself only to the cardboard. But it all depends on how quality you want the project to look...and what you want the end product to look like. But since you are talking about cardboard and cans I'm guessing scaling the aluminum with duck tape should work for you.
- Q:What kind of pattern aluminium plate has?
- Aluminum alloy decorative plate: Aluminum shallow pattern boardThe shallow pattern board of aluminum alloy is one of the excellent building decoration materials. It is exquisite pattern, color appearance, has the common advantages of ordinary aluminum plate, the stiffness is increased by 20%, anti fouling, anti scratch, anti abrasion ability has been improved, especially the increase of three-dimensional pattern and beautiful color, make the building more brightly.Aluminium alloy decorative panels: aluminium and aluminium alloy corrugated platesAluminum and Aluminum Alloy corrugated plate is widely used in the world of decorative materials, it is mainly used for wall decoration, can also be used for roofing, surface chemical treatment can have a variety of colors, good decorative effect, but also has a strong reflection of the light, very durable, the service life of up to 20 years. And it has a variety of colors, both decorative effect, but also has a strong ability to reflect sunlight. It can resist fire, moisture and corrosion.
- Q:did Apple stop selling Mac Aluminum?
- Yes...All Aluminium Macbooks are now turned to Macbook Pros. So might want to try the Mid 2009 white macbook or you have to go with 13 Macbook Pro... vist www.parithi.co.cc for details..
- Q:A copper-aluminum alloy has an aluminum concentration of (5.19x10^2) kg/m3.?
- Densities: Aluminum: 2,710 kg/m^3 Copper: 8,940 kg/m^3 Basis: 1 m^3 of copper-aluminum alloy mass of aluminum in 1 m^3 alloy = 519 kg vol. of aluminum in the 1 m^3 alloy = 519 kg/(2710 kg/m^3) = 0.1915 m^3 vol. of copper in 1 m^3 alloy = 1 m^3 - 0.1915 m^3 = 0.8085 m^3 mass of copper in 1 m^3 alloy = (0.8085 m^3)*(8,940 kg/m^3) = 7,227.87 kg mass of the m^3 alloy = 7,227.87 kg + 519 kg = 7,746.87 kg %weight of aluminum = (519 kg/7,746.87 kg)*100% = 6.70% The alloy has 6.70% by weight of aluminum in it.
- Q:What's the difference between laser cutting aluminum plate and stainless steel plate?
- The absorptivity of aluminum plate and stainless steel plate to laser is different. The aluminum plate is more reflective and easier to be removed during cutting
- Q:What is in the aluminum in my 1991 Trek 2300?
- You can NOT weld back an aluminum frame unless you have the facilities to anneal and heat treat the frame again. Rewelding without the post treatments will result in a very soft area around the new weld causing sudden catastrophic failure... this means if you are riding it could fail at any time causing injury or death. EDIT: Wait just a durn minute. The 2100 and 2300 had carbon fiber tubes bonded to aluminum lugs and stays. If your bike failed then you ABSOLUTELY should not try to weld it. The heat from welding (even if you had post treatment facilities) would destroy the bond between the CF and aluminum. Fair warning- cut the frame apart and throw it away.
- Q:How many atoms in cube of aluminum?
- 2.8cm * 2.8cm * 2.8cm= 21.95 cm^3 is volume of Aluminum present Density of Al = 2.7g/cm^3 Convert volume of aluminum into grams of Aluminum, make sure your units cancel 21.95 cm^3 * (2.7g/1 cm^3) = 59.26 g Al Next, find how many moles of Al you have. MW Al = 27g/mol 59.26/27 = 2.19 moles Al Use Avogadro's number to find number of atoms of Al - 2.19 moles Al * (6.022x10^23 atoms/1 mol Al) = 1.32x10^24 atoms Al
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- Disadvantages: * Far more expensive that steel. * Limited to certain geometric features using economical processes. * Abrasive to tooling (aluminum oxide is very abrasive). * Difficult to weld. * Prone to severe spring back. Advantages: Aluminum is the preferred choice for fencing due to several inherent advantages of aluminum. The main advantage is that aluminum components do not rust as easily as iron. Aluminum fences are given a powder-coat finish that protects the surfaces. This kind of a finish also enhances its appearance and provides a smooth surface for painting, if desired. All the components of the fence are drilled and powder-coated prior to assembly. Extreme care is taken during assembly by using sturdy fasteners, brackets, and rivets. Wherever these fasteners, etc., need to be visible, attractive stainless steel ones are used. This provides both looks and strength. As aluminum is an easy metal to work with, a plethora of style choices and adornment options are made available to clients. The flexibility of the metal allows for several designs that can complement the facade of the structure they are installed around.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range