1. Specifications of Compass Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Usage/Application of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:Aluminum Mig Welding?
- You MUST use 100% Ar for MIG welding aluminum. Molten Al is highly reactive. Al powder is the active ingredient in thermite, for example. It will react with CO2, stripping away the oxygen and creating a nasty mess. Also, you really need a MIG welder with twice as much current output. along the lines of 200-300 amps. 130 amps will not perform well even with a spool gun, and running the weak, prone-to-jamming .030 Al wire. You could try to do it that way, but I would not advise. (There is no way in hell you'd be able to cram wimpy .030 Al wire through a 6 foot traditional welding lead. It'll kink and jam after 5 seconds.) MIG welding aluminum REQUIRES using the high-current, high feed speed, spray transfer mode. Here are some typical parameters: 030 wire, 500 IPM, 22 volts. 120-130 amps. 035 wire, 500 IPM, 23 volts, 150 amps. 045 wire, 400 IPM, 24 volts, 200 amps. EDIT, the guy above me has the right idea. They use electricity to force the reaction between aluminum oxide (dissolved in cryolite) and carbon, producing molten Al and CO2 gas. Normally the reaction would tend to go the other way. Aluminum has a higher affinity for oxygen.
- Q:Spray Paint Aluminium Durable. Matte. Finish?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Spray Paint Aluminium Durable. Matte. Finish? Hi guys. I was just wondering if you can give me some tips or information on what you know about painting on metal. The metal that is of concern is aluminium and I would like to put a stencil over this aluminium and just blast it with a can of krylon. Of course...this aluminium piece is actually...
- Q:Into which compound does aluminium nitrate decompose?
- Aluminium nitrate follows the rules for metal nitrate decomposition. Group I nitrate Na K etc --- nitrite + oxygen Other metal nitrate --- Metal Oxide + nitrogen dioxide + oxygen So your final product is aluminium oxide.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:Advice on how to solder aluminum?
- Your aluminum can's are unfortunatly too thin to solder. Your best bet for this project, is going to be a hot glue gun. Hope this helps.
- Q:When you mix sodium hydroxide with water then add aluminum hydrogen gas is given off, is this from the water?
- Aluminium does not normally react with water because of a surface coating of the highly unreactive Al2O3 that forms on exposure to atmospheric oxygen. In the presence of strong base, however, this compound dissolves due to complexation by hydroxide, similarly to how silver chloride dissolves in ammonia. Al2O3(s) + 2OH-(aq) + 3H2O(l) ----- 2[Al(OH)4]-(aq) Once this has occured, aluminium metal, a very strong reducing agent, is exposed to water. 2Al(s) + 6H+(aq) ----- 2Al3+(aq) + 3H2(g) Even though the solution is alkaline, there is still a low concentration of H+ formed by the autoprotolytic dissociation of water. The Al3+ formed then reacts with hydroxide to produce more [Al(OH)4]-. Yes, the hydrogen gas is from the water.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Just call the mold factory and know that it should be very, very cheap
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- You can use AB glue.
- Q:How to distinguish fluorocarbon spraying and powder spraying aluminium plate
- 3, powder coating is spraying equipment (electrostatic spray machine) the powder coating is sprayed onto the surface of the workpiece under the electrostatic interaction, the powder will be uniformly adsorbed on the surface of the workpiece, the formation of powder coating; powder coatings after high temperature baking leveling curing, into effect (different effect of different kinds of powder coatings in the final) powder coating; spraying effect on mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and superior cost in spray painting process, under the same effect.
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- Advantages Of Aluminium
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range