1 Specifications of Aluminum Sheet 1070
AA1050 , AA1060 ,AA1070 ,AA1100 etc.
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
0.1mm – 500mm
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Usage/Applications of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Aluminum Plates is between 0.1 mm and 500mm in thickness and has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
CNBM produces aluminum plates which meets the highest standards in its own mill while save the cost. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier. CNBM aluminum complying with YS/T 429-2000(Chinese Industry Standard),GB/T 3880,EN485,ASTM B209.
3 Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Packaging:Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers. Pallet weight: Max. 2.30 tons.
Shipment:the goods will be delivered in 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4 Production Flow of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- generally, all things in Europe needs ROSH EU's requirement, mainly detect the plumbum. ROSH detection is conducted by third party institution, and its report is also provided by the third party.
- Q:Can steel screws be used with aluminium?
- Rivets would be best or enameled steel screws could be second choice.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- The first is the volume slightly, the aluminum plate as a column volume V= length * width * height =1*2*0.001=0.002 cubic meters and then calculate the quality volume of m= V* density =0.002* density (see you for what kind of concrete, aluminum, aluminum, or Aluminum Alloy? If it's pure aluminum (if it's a high school physics title, or pure aluminum doesn't fit), it's 2700 kilograms per cubic meter.
- Q:identify and clasify the products made from aluminium?
- airplanes are made from aluminum. certain beverages are also. aluminum is cheaper and lighter. the biggest problem is the amount of electricity that it takes to make aluminum
- Q:steel cycle or aluminium?
- Which is better? Neither, they are different though. Steel is a very good material for cost effective bicycles 1. If properly designed it can be made light 2. It usually has a forgiving ride. A steel bike will absorb some the shock from the road. Over a longer ride this is very nice indeed. This is what is meant by the phrase Steel is real!. 3. It is a very thoroughly understood material, so designs are very reliable 4. Unfortunately it is prone to rust. Keep the paint in good shape and if you have a nicer bike use JP Weigle Frame Saver on the inside of any tubes you can. Should do the trick. 5. Can be worked with easily available tools whereas aluminum requires some specialized and expensive tools. This is why many custom bikes are made from steel. Aluminum: 1. Light, stiff, efficient 2. Can be a harsh ride. 3. Good for entry level racers who can't afford Carbon Fiber (CF) 4. Cost effective 5. Very rust resistant It comes down to money and preference. I personally have voted steel a long time ago. I've ridden many aluminum bikes and don't like the ride. But that's me. Try them yourself and see which you like best. As far as longevity, that's more of a design issue than material.
- Q:which has more mass lead or aluminum?
- more mass is 10kg of aluminum, grams is the unit for mass, more mass more grams, density depends on its volume and mass, which you havent provided its volume
- Q:Baking brownies with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum is an amazingly good conductor of heat. Which means that the bottom of the brownies will be burnt before the middles are done. I agree with others: try a parchment-paper-lined pan, or grease the pan well (use margarine spread with clean fingers or a spray), and then dust the pan with cocoa. Usually you would use flour, but that will leave a white residue on the brownies--the cocoa will blend in and actually add a bit more chocolate flavor. Or, dust with some of the cake mix before you mix up the batter. Also, be sure to let the brownies cool in the pan before you try to cut them.
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:What type of aluminium sheet is a food grade?
- Pure aluminum, alloy aluminum can be. However, the majority of pure aluminum. Used by customers.
- Q:What is the amperage setting on a tig welder when welding aluminum?
- Best electrodes to use for Aluminum welding is 1.5% lanthanum oxide (gold color code.). 2% zirconia (brown) or 2% thorium oxide (red) can also be used. Note that zirconia-doped electrodes should never be used for DC welding. A lot of welders like to quote offhand the rule 1 amp for every 0.001 inch of thickness. This applies to steel, stainless, and nickel alloys only. Due to the lower melting point, lower specific heat capacity, and higher thermal conductivity of of Al, this rule should NOT be used for Al! I recommend welding a test piece first with the same joint configuration and thickness of the part you intend to weld. Note that fillet welds require more current than butt welds or edge welds. Start out by using 2/3 amp per 0.001 of thickness, in other words, reduce the current of the above rule by about 30-40% . Make 3 test weld, then check to see if there's any visible penetration on the other side. If you don't see any through-pentration at all, increase the current by about 10-20 amps and test again.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range